Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

Upcoming Games In 2017

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Recent Posts Games Series Hubs
Game Filters
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
M.J Posted at: 02:06 Dec01 2016 Post ID: 3426630
M.J
Post Likes: 3
+
+
So what games is everyone looking forward to this 2017?

For me it'd definitely has to be Mass Effect Andromeda.

Yes, yes, I know I'm Mass Effect trash here.
"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
testuser Posted at: 02:08 Dec01 2016 Post ID: 3426632
testuser
and then there will be cake.
Post Likes: 161
+
+
I've not been into Mass Effect in the Past, but the hype on the game does sound good. I'll definitely be checking out the trailers / reviews for it
If this post is irrelevant to the topic please ignore it.
It may be a test and it may be deleted shortly.

testuser Posted at: 05:55 Dec02 2016 Post ID: 3426680
testuser
+
+
There is a game play trailer out for ME:Andromeda
http://www.supercheats.com/...released

balthiersbit Posted at: 17:29 Dec03 2016 Post ID: 3426704
balthiersbit
Momma dinosaur
Post Likes: 153
+
+
Well there is Tales of Berseria but I need a Ps4
Persona 5

the trailer for The Last of Us 2 was amazing, it just made me want to try the 1st. Which I will do

Erm...the was one which I think was part of the Indi group was a game about a home with many bedrooms, something about murder, mystery it seemed interesting. Cant remember what its called though. AGAIN, I need a pantsin PS4

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Even the 's' can't save you from Dino slapping

M.J Posted at: 01:50 Dec21 2016 Post ID: 3427742
M.J
+
+
balthiersbit said:Well there is Tales of Berseria but I need a Ps4
Persona 5

the trailer for The Last of Us 2 was amazing, it just made me want to try the 1st. Which I will do

Erm...the was one which I think was part of the Indi group was a game about a home with many bedrooms, something about murder, mystery it seemed interesting. Cant remember what its called though. AGAIN, I need a pantsin PS4

Yeah it took me a good year to be convinced to get myself a PS4. Now looking at the PS4 Pro (I'm such a sucker for nice things, blah).

Edit: For some reason it took the Pro bit out.

« Last edited by M.J on Dec 23rd 2016 »
"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."
M.J Posted at: 01:51 Dec21 2016 Post ID: 3427743
M.J
+
+
testuser said:I've not been into Mass Effect in the Past, but the hype on the game does sound good. I'll definitely be checking out the trailers / reviews for it

So, what you are saying is, you've never played Mass Effect??

But... but it's soooo good. You just gotta play it!
testuser Posted at: 07:42 Dec21 2016 Post ID: 3427758
testuser
+
+
I have played the first one a bit. I didn't really have the time to devote to it at the time. I do like those sorts of games. but you need to invest a lot into them.

K Dawg Posted at: 10:13 Dec21 2016 Post ID: 3427773
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
Kingdom Hearts 3???? or is that 2018.... or maybe 2025???? lol
Horizon Zero Dawn looks interesting.
Destiny 2, depending on whats offered.

^ Credit goes to ozzo
testuser Posted at: 11:16 Dec21 2016 Post ID: 3427776
testuser
+
+
Will they get to Destiny 2 in 2017? I think i would give that a go. I've been out of touch with Destiny for too long to get back into it now. But a fresh start with a new game would be worth trying.

M.J Posted at: 20:54 Dec23 2016 Post ID: 3427859
M.J
+
+
testuser said:I have played the first one a bit. I didn't really have the time to devote to it at the time. I do like those sorts of games. but you need to invest a lot into them.

You're right there. That's for sure, lol.
balthiersbit Posted at: 15:08 Dec25 2016 Post ID: 3427908
balthiersbit
Momma dinosaur
+
+
Also 2017 marks the 30th Anniversary for Final Fantasy so we think that the remake or whatever for FFXII will come out and there are rumours that the first episode of FFVII will come out too.

testuser Posted at: 12:31 Dec26 2016 Post ID: 3427929
testuser
+
+
OK that's confusing. They just released 15 and you're saying that they are remaking 12 and releasing the first bit of 7.

balthiersbit Posted at: 16:08 Dec30 2016 Post ID: 3428029
balthiersbit
Momma dinosaur
+
+
Well 15 has been 10yrs in the making.
It was meant to be released on the PS3 but became too complicated for the console. FFXII is just a remaster I think. And FFVII has been rumoured for years, who knows how long they have been working on it. They are releasing it in parts due to the size of the game and there are rumours that part 1 will be released next year.

M.J Posted at: 23:10 Jan02 2017 Post ID: 3428105
M.J
+
+
balthiersbit said:Well 15 has been 10yrs in the making.
It was meant to be released on the PS3 but became too complicated for the console. FFXII is just a remaster I think. And FFVII has been rumoured for years, who knows how long they have been working on it. They are releasing it in parts due to the size of the game and there are rumours that part 1 will be released next year.

Yeah I forgot about the whole Final Fantasy going on. Do you have any idea why they are redoing FFVII? I mean the movie was good and all.
balthiersbit Posted at: 16:00 Jan04 2017 Post ID: 3428141
balthiersbit
Momma dinosaur
+
+
The fans have been demanding/requesting it for years so it was probably when they realised how much more they could line their pockets, especially seeing as it will be done in episodes.

M.J Posted at: 01:23 Jan06 2017 Post ID: 3428190
M.J
+
+
balthiersbit said:The fans have been demanding/requesting it for years so it was probably when they realised how much more they could line their pockets, especially seeing as it will be done in episodes.

True but I wonder why people wanted it redone? Honestly I don't see what's the big deal? Were people not happy with how it turned out or because in Crisis Core Spoiler:
click to reveal
? I'm just so confuzzled by it all. If anything they should just do a remastered of Crisis Core and make it for the PS4 and Xbone.I still have the PSP version but sadly my PSP finally crapped out. :(
BlueSteel12 Posted at: 17:50 Feb08 2017 Post ID: 3428996
BlueSteel12
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I was waiting on RE7 and it did not disappoint! I am about 80% done with the story already. I just can't seem to play anything else right now. Other than this, I have to look at a list. I know there are other games I want but I can't remember them.
danielroxheaps Posted at: 16:45 Feb16 2017 Post ID: 3429338
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 208
+
+
I was looking forward to RE7 too.

But I'm looking most forward to the new Mario for Switch. I think it comes out around my birthday.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...mation=1
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

testuser said:Aww.. if I knew I was going to get sig'ed I would have been ruder
balthiersbit Posted at: 17:06 Feb21 2017 Post ID: 3429474
balthiersbit
Momma dinosaur
+
+
M.J said:
balthiersbit said:The fans have been demanding/requesting it for years so it was probably when they realised how much more they could line their pockets, especially seeing as it will be done in episodes.

True but I wonder why people wanted it redone? Honestly I don't see what's the big deal? Were people not happy with how it turned out or because in Crisis Core Spoiler:
click to reveal
? I'm just so confuzzled by it all. If anything they should just do a remastered of Crisis Core and make it for the PS4 and Xbone.I still have the PSP version but sadly my PSP finally crapped out. :(

Crisis Core was a disappointment as we knew how it was going to end. Zack was a loveable character and to have to finish to game to see the end was just like a punch in the face.

FFVII for many of the fans is classed as their best game. The game where Enix peaked in terms of gameplay, story, characters and some very tongue in cheek moments.
Its a shame to see such a great game that may have been sold on every console you can imagine be forced to stay in lego looking fingerless characters.
Though after getting so far in FFVI (until my PS2 refused to stop playing ps1 games) I really wanted to see a remake of this game.
They have done it with 3 and 4. (hard and harder to complete) why not continue?
FFX and FFX-2 got a remaster
FFXII is getting a remaster so why not fill the gaps, remake 5,6,7,8?

Why stop there? Companies have been doing remakes of old games for years. The majority of the PSP collection are ports of older games. They may have released one or two PSP exclusives (fate Extra being one) but most are ports.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand breathe as it looked like I just spewed all that crap out XDXDXD

anniepeete Posted at: 00:24 Feb22 2017 Post ID: 3429482
anniepeete
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
World of Warcraft 60 days,Grand Theft Auto V
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close