Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

Whenever Something From RuneScape Pops Up In My Reddit Frontpage

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Recent Posts Games Series Hubs
Game Filters
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Kingang Posted at: 02:21 Sep14 2020 Post ID: 3452279
Kingang
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Why the **** are we even minding memes that keep some of us depressed individuals happy for abit more in the world. If they have a filter for humour then memes should just apply under that the boring people of reddit don't need to view it and can enjoy their 99 cooking posts. Agreed, the amount of censorship with this subreddit is very excessive and it is highly irregular. There is simply no guidance as to what equates to a"low effort" meme in their own eyes and sometimes it feels enjoys they choose to delete/not delete something entirely randomly or depending on their mood. No consistency whatsoever.

It seems like this issue is cyclical. There have been so many discussions on this subject within the 9 past years I have been visiting this subreddit but I guess it will never die. I think it may be worth revisiting my solution to this for any new parties. I could care less about random people's achievements. I'd rather have memes. Ban the achievement posts rather and create a new sub for that. Yeah this is why I sub to 07scape also. The memes are so great there. Plus I play both games but it's largely for the memes. can we for the love of god ban 99/maxing/comping/trimming posts. . Stop treating this sub. .

This. Whenever something from RuneScape pops up in my Reddit frontpage, it is always one of those max/99/whatever personal achievement posts. Nobody cares about it. If you do not have"anyone" to share it with after spending much time at a MMORPG then I have some terrible news for you. But I am literally 35k away from 99 agility. Please?? Ye my one obtained removed after it survived like 20hrs and obtained 700 upvotes, but let us remove anything that provides others a giggle shrugs. Wait memes are not /were not allowed? I frankly thought the memers played with with 2007scape or this sub was only more boring. Memes are just in-group joke testimonials and important to construct an online community.

Yeah seriously. I finally got a 99 skill and I don't have any one else to talk about it reddit. Where else should I showcase my meaningless achievement to feel good about the time I wasted?Definitely start deleting"initial 99 after 15 years!" Type posts. As someone who likes to support people leveling, the 99/max/I got into prif articles can remain. However, the memes definitely don't have any business. They're hilarious. I might assess this sub 12, if they weren't deleted. Right now I just check for TLDW and relevant posts. You should say you found an exploit with the mtx to get mods to really read your article. Bounce
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close