Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

Today 2k21 Everyone Wants To Utilize The Rod

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Recent Posts Games Series Hubs
Game Filters
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Kingang Posted at: 03:31 Sep15 2020 Post ID: 3452299
Kingang
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If I download the demo, does anybody know if it technically counts as a save game? I want to input locker codes in the app but do not plan on purchasing the game for some time. 20 was my first 2K and I assumed everyone saying the games were literal copy and pastes were just exaggerating. As a brainless moron who willingly gives into consumerism, even this is a stretch for me. I'd feel like an absolute dumbass when I got this game.

2k20 was a massive improvement on 19, but not quite as good as the halcyon days of 14-16. It would have been a gigantic ask to create another quantum jump in quality from 20 to 21 given next gen is coming outside. I think that it has some incremental improvements (dribbling is not as cheesy and assembles seem more balanced) but otherwise it was always going to be similar to 2k20 on current gen. The real problem is if there are not a plethora of modifications on next gen, as people will 100% vote with their wallets by buying all the other games that'll be clearly better on next gen launch.

TL;DR: Present Gen was always likely to be comparable. If Next Gen indicates no marked improvement, our ability to vote with our wallets will win us a brighter future. 19 was much better than 20 gameplay wise, 20 had better assembles. No way. The movement from job playing (if it was predicated on gameplay or builds) was important.

I know you mean mechanics, however there are multiple factors that include up to enhance gameplay and this is only one of these. I for one enjoyed the iso nature of this game and also the more team oriented defense/offense. Intimidator and pogo stick ruined the game. Pogo definitely. I am able to complete around intimidators by making them leap - but not if they can jump every second. Even Zion doesnt get back up that quickly.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close