Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

OSRS requires less to develo

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Recent Posts Games Series Hubs
Game Filters
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Smarthuiyuan Posted at: 22:52 Sep20 2020 Post ID: 3452321
Smarthuiyuan
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+

This is more private opinion, but I also somewhat disagree with the labeling of those events as rigorously"MTX events". I've been engaging with this Artisan event without having to spend a dime and that I rather like it. Provided that the choice is there to finish everything without losing money, I don't see why it should be shunned. It provides a few nice short-term goals to work towards with a decent reward. It is basically like a fresh twist on the Yak Track, which I think is generally well-liked but somewhat over-played.

You are under a delusion. Yak trak is merely another kind of monetisation ontop of what's in the game already. That's why it ties into the game, they found battlepasses do well and knew it would be a good way to sell gold premier. More MTX articles will lead to a mass unsubbing of players who do not actively fork out money for MTX content. It has to be MTX content + standard content released at precisely the exact same rate as it stands there is definitely going to go worse if we all get are less regular updates. Pretty much most players watched last year as a dud, in all reality desperate measures should have been published with anachronia. Jagex is poorly handling their staff or does not have enough to appeal to ordinary subscribers.

It's nevertheless an MTX event though. It's intentionally designed to get you to spend money directly on it. It is fine as articles, sure, but as soon as the real, good content is being delayed, it bites. It is also kind of empty content generally. They simply added some items you can craft which largely are feeble, and its addition to other content.

OSRS requires less to develop

Let's us to read OSRS gold information on rsgoldfast
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close