Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
God of War II

I need help ASAP

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

GodOfWarfan491 Posted at: 15:27 Mar21 2007 Post ID: 1452934
GodOfWarfan491
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hey guys. i'm playing God Of War 2 and am near the sisters of Fate. As far as i know you have to block the eyes of the statue in order to open the forcefield. I already did that one and just finished beating the fat medusa. now i have to block another statues eyes and don't know how? Can anyone help me?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
hitman4.0 Posted at: 16:50 Mar22 2007 Post ID: 1455086
hitman4.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im on the part wit pegasus the first time how do i do dos anolog sticks afta de purple guy
homie013 Posted at: 21:48 Mar25 2007 Post ID: 1464199
homie013
+
+
Highlight if can't see.

ok, I past both of these parts...

Godofwarfan491: If your talking about that big giant huge, enourmus statue that has 2 eyes and has a blue laser coming out both of them and is blckingthe forest, go to the other side * not the side you got the first statue * but the other side and their should be a statue.. Trust me, you'll see it.

hitman4.0: During the pegasus part, you just move the analog sticks up down and left and right and u use the dash buttons R1 and L1... Use your normal attack moves like square, triangule, x, and circle...

I hope i served you well

*Mode: Mortal(Easy)*

Once you reach the forest, you'll run into a big King Barbarian with a horse...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/con...95/47418
Use this if you want to cheat and find the ways through the game... If not, ask me*I'll be past the parts you'll be past*

« Last edited by homie013 on Mar 25th 2007 »
Ocho85Cinco

How Bout Dem Bengals! 10-6 God damn the Jets, !@$n bastards.

Bengals, its our time to shine. We are a Superbowl Team! WHO DEY!

The_True_God_Of_War Posted at: 21:54 Mar25 2007 Post ID: 1464206
The_True_God_Of_War
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you have to go under the beam of energy coming out of her left eye and use the GOLDEN FLEECE to block it,but first you must rotate the crank til it stops and run and jump up in front of the other eye
homie013 Posted at: 21:57 Mar25 2007 Post ID: 1464215
homie013
+
+
Hes talking about the statue with the big giant statue that has blue beams going out of her eyes and blocks the forest (I think=])... Thats why I said to use my link.
Ocho85Cinco

How Bout Dem Bengals! 10-6 God damn the Jets, !@$n bastards.

Bengals, its our time to shine. We are a Superbowl Team! WHO DEY!

masqhard1 Posted at: 19:11 Mar31 2007 Post ID: 1478087
masqhard1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i dropped down into circle room,fenced in dead body to the right, circular step in center of room and to the left, i pulled lever, grabbed dead body placed it on step in center of room, i stand on step to the left, the gate opens all the way, when i try to run or evade maneuver to go through the gate, it closes by the time i get to it. what should i do?
jair1 Posted at: 14:39 Apr03 2007 Post ID: 1484918
jair1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 31-Mar-2007 masqhard1 said:i dropped down into circle room,fenced in dead body to the right, circular step in center of room and to the left, i pulled lever, grabbed dead body placed it on step in center of room, i stand on step to the left, the gate opens all the way, when i try to run or evade maneuver to go through the gate, it closes by the time i get to it. what should i do?
I'm in the same spot...What should we do? Help

« Last edited by jair1 on Apr 3rd 2007 »
GodOfWarfan491 Posted at: 15:30 Apr05 2007 Post ID: 1492023
GodOfWarfan491
+
+
hey thanks guys for the help but i went back and tried it again and beat the game
oldtimer47 Posted at: 13:09 Apr06 2007 Post ID: 1494729
oldtimer47
+
+
On 03-Apr-2007 jair1 said:I'm in the same spot...What should we do? Help
Hi, ok where the dead body is break that wall after fighting, pick up the body and drop it in water now go across and jump that small fence and brake that wall and wait for body drop it on that switch with the small fence then stand on the other switch. Good Luck
Keegan1212 Posted at: 18:46 Apr07 2007 Post ID: 1498420
Keegan1212
Forum GuestMember
+
+
after u move the one into place, u jump in front of the laser light thing and it cuts to a scene.
wilsonj Posted at: 21:50 Apr14 2007 Post ID: 1523506
wilsonj
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey everyone, i'm at the part where you shoot the wall and can get the gift of magic and when you get the magic you have to fly up on top of the wall and then you get to a huge pole spinning around with thorny vines coming out of it.How do you get around it. I think you can jump on it but don;t know how ......PLEASE HELP!!
BubbaT Posted at: 06:43 Sep22 2007 Post ID: 1923674
BubbaT
+
+
i think i know what u need to do if ur in the part i think ur on i dont know how to explain it that well but bear with me

first find a statue push it off the ledge find a spot that is square and put it there the spot it next to a crank
then u either find a tall rock or fight a invisable guy u push the tall rock off the ledge
and put it into a place the lets u get up to the bridge then fight the guy and use the reaction command to defeat him then steal his sheild and put it on the statue pull the crank till the platform u put the statue on goes up as far as it can then it blocks one eye then jump on the tall rock and jump to the bridge as fast as u can and use that thing u got ealier in the game that lets u reflect stuff and block the other eye and then the head explods and the forcefeild breaks
SuperHyperSonicShado Posted at: 19:41 Jan02 2008 Post ID: 2059397
SuperHyperSonicShado
+
+
you have to go under the beam of energy coming out of her left eye and use the GOLDEN FLEECE to block it,but first you must rotate the crank til it stops and run and jump up in front of the other

credit to Dark Chaos for the sig^^

don't click this link...
I am the moderator of Tales of Symphonia Board.
High Four Twilight! Speak to the hand
[color=black]Top Expert In: Tales of Symphonia, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, Spyro 3:
MandaaPandaaa Posted at: 16:17 Jan21 2008 Post ID: 2087725
MandaaPandaaa
+
+
Hey, i need your help.
I'm past the part where you break the guys eyes to get to the forest.
and I've looked at a lot of walkthroughs and it says to go up the stairs.
Well I went up the stairs that go into the forest, but every time I do,
the camera pans out really far, and then I just die, and I don't know what to do.

Help please?
wataspeed Posted at: 00:50 Feb28 2008 Post ID: 2137427
wataspeed
+
+
this is a hard game no doubt but i have only got stuck once and i really need help im proablbly a dumb *** but i need help im on the part i have just blown the wind horn and the phoenix flew across to the other side how do i get there or what do i do next help me
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close