Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
God of War II

Amulet of the Fates Puzzle

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

KingofGames69 Posted at: 22:33 May05 2007 Post ID: 1579347
KingofGames69
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Can anyone help me, please?! This is really getting me ******. I'm at the Amulet of the Fates puzzle and I've followed all the steps in freezing time but its not working. I've released the amulet from the statue, pulled the lever to the left of the gate but when I step upon the switch to raise the pillar steps and activate the amulet, nothing happens. The pillars do not freeze. What am I doing wrong? Someone please help me. I'm not using any cheats what so ever.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
mbarberi Posted at: 20:27 May08 2007 Post ID: 1584288
mbarberi
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Forget about pulling that lever on the left side of the altar. Once you have the amulet just swim back and step on the button to raise the platforms. When they are up, use the amulet to slow down time and then run to the lower platform, hop up and jump to the next one and repeat to get all the way to the top.
next you go back near the entrance to this area and step on the button to lower the hands of the statue, and while they are lowered, use the amulet again to slow down time while you run to climb up on to the statue's hands.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close