Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
God of War

Im stuck plz help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

SpoodBeast Posted at: 12:04 Aug12 2006 Post ID: 984459
SpoodBeast
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I cant kill the millions or kratos that come after you in the end of the game on god mode...any helpful suggestions on how to make it easier?
Bethesda makes the best games ever. The Elder Scrolls games rock harder then any other game ever. I like Heavy Metal and Death Metal. My favorite band is DevilDriver.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Derek Russ Posted at: 09:52 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1024685
Derek Russ
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im in the room where there is a button in the floor that moves the door im tring to get off this part of the game please help
MMLR Posted at: 17:40 Sep08 2006 Post ID: 1035231
MMLR
Forum GuestMember
+
+
for the end of the game with all the kratos u just have to go crazy. lance of the furies works really well here. jump up and use it so u wont get hit. u just have to be a bada$$ will all the moves and know how to dodge.

Derek Russ, im assuming ur at the very beginning of the temple where the wall moves. what u have to do is clear the medusas and the archers and then go out and grab the crate thats loaded with rocks. drag it all the way to the foot of the stairs where the wall spins and line it up with the button. now position kratos so he is facing you. fully charge a kick and kick the crate towards the button. as soon as u let go move up on the right analog stick to make kratos roll onto the spinning platform. there you go. if u did it right then u should've got moved to the other side of the wall. if not then u screwed up and have to try again cuz thats the only way to get through
Seos san Nekros Posted at: 00:39 Sep27 2006 Post ID: 1063403
Seos san Nekros
+
+
The best advice I can offer is to come in prepared. Having your Rage of the Gods metter full when you starts helps a LOT.
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 05:23 Dec27 2006 Post ID: 1243072
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
+
Army of Hades works well when your in a deeper pack of them and make sure you protect your ghost family.
tonyabill Posted at: 02:29 Feb14 2007 Post ID: 1366767
tonyabill
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Im stuck in zeues mt. on the moving floors,,, i need help,,, what do i do?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close