Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
God of War

Favorite God

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous
godzilla2y Posted at: 09:48 Mar18 2007 Post ID: 1445513
godzilla2y
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Zues sister is also his wife? Imagine that hillbilly wedding.. and birthdays.. "happy birthday uncle dad!" Anywayz, i would have to say.. Athena or Hades for the main purpose towards Athena is that the blades she gives Kratos at the end of the game are SWEET. And Hades cause hes pimpin, he controls dead people, you die, you gotta escape outa the underworld with them MASSIVELY ANNOYING SPINNEY PILLARS People probably go to sign up for the army of hades cause they got tired of fallin off those freakin things and starting over. Hades forever!

« Last edited by godzilla2y on Mar 18th 2007 »
I have just implanted a stick of dynamite in your skin. It is now infecting your blood stream. You will spontaneously combust within three seconds. You are stupid for reading this and believing it will happen for it takes atleast ten seconds to read this.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Vicious Reina Posted at: 18:16 Mar18 2007 Post ID: 1447200
Vicious Reina
Forum GuestMember
+
+
^^^ Pure ignorance --- back then it wasnt about marrying your sister Greek Gods are mythology even if they existed they were "Gods" it wasnt seen as incest Cronos was Zeus', Heras' Posidon's, Hestia's and Hades' children Hera was Zeus' wife. Athena was cracked open from Zeus' head and Artemis is Apollos' twin sister. Ares is one of Hera and Zeus'children too and Aphrodite her comming about is kind of a mystery cause there are a million stories about how she came into existance

but back to Zeus and Hera they were the king n queen of the gods who else was Zeus going to marry did you see any other gods not related to Zues -- besides Zeus was known for his infidelity anyway he was a "player"
Zelin Posted at: 09:49 May12 2007 Post ID: 1590184
Zelin
+
+
Yeah he is my favorite too.

[font=papyrus]
" By The Gods, What Have I Become?”
[/color]
Allix Posted at: 15:47 Jan26 2008 Post ID: 2092661
Allix
Forum GuestMember
+
+
after what i remember, karatos`s mom was a human.. I saw it on a movie I unlocked on god of war 2.
kratos the mad man Posted at: 00:24 Mar17 2008 Post ID: 2159792
kratos the mad man
Forum GuestMember
+
+
kratos is not the god of war he is the god of might power and strength. this game mucks him around. he is the son of palla and styx.he and his brothers are guardians of zues.
eminem180 Posted at: 22:42 Sep19 2009 Post ID: 2736273
eminem180
Knock Madness
Post Likes: 1
+
+
i love hades he rocks and krators (yes krators) was a hero he apperantly killed a rampaging god (unknown) and became that god then he too became corrupted and zues and him had a fight where athena was murdered trying to stop them and krators killed zues and drained his power and he becae the ruler of olympus and all the gods rebeled against him only hades helios and poseidon survived leaving krators dead
Is there a Mrs. Eminem180? Yes, and she's you, and you're just as beautiful as the day we met.
swiftgirl2011 Posted at: 00:45 Nov23 2011 Post ID: 3079254
swiftgirl2011
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think just go and buy god of war series to play i think god of war is the best game i have ever played so dnt waste time and buy it today.

« Last edited by swiftgirl2011 on Nov 23rd 2011 »
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:14 May28 2012 Post ID: 3115230
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i like hades Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:08 Aug30 2012 Post ID: 3144975
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My favorite god is ARES.As he is the god of war,bloodshed,murder etc.He is very strong also.Think
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:54 Oct21 2012 Post ID: 3163941
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
it is vull of action Thumbs UpThumbs UpAnxiousAnxiousAnxious
Displaying Page 7 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close