Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
God of War

God Of War (part 1)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

loco987 Posted at: 15:41 Feb19 2008 Post ID: 2128461
loco987
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I had to ask for help once and i didnt want to do it again, but i am at a loss. Im 30 and just getting into gaming really. I love this game and ive spent far to many hours already trying to get past this part. Im on the board Releasing the Phoneix. The bird is now across the rivein and has an O above his head. I go into what i presume is the last door/challenge to free the bird. I go through the door and to a room where i must lower an elevator and climb the wall. I cut down 2 chains one realeases a gate with a red orb chest the other releases a gate which has a movable pillar behind it. There is also a small but bright ray of light (inbetween the two chains i cut on the celing that released the gates) that shines through a window. Trouble is after lowering the elevator again and destroying the weak enemies i cannot figure out how to get out of here? There is a gate atop the room the elevator is located but i cannot get on the ledge even though my jump is high enough. How do i proceed? How do i open that gate? I am really stumped and reluctant to ask for help, but believe me when i say ive tried hard as heck to get past this area and have failed to the point im ready to quit playing this game. I dont want to do that. Please Help!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close