Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

GS3

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Recent Posts Games Series Hubs
Game Filters
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
the kilted wonder Posted at: 20:35 Feb12 2005 Post ID: 69591
the kilted wonder
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Does anyone have any info on a golden sun 3? Just wondering cause i heard it was still up in the air.
yeah, i wear a kilt, gotta problem w/ that ye wee lad?
Isaac: paladin, eqpt: sol blade, minerva helm, cosmos shield, balkrie mail, quick boots, running shirt
lv 99
hp 1772
pp 447
Atack 963
def 504
ag
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
shippo Posted at: 09:31 Apr09 2005 Post ID: 124947
shippo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yea from neoseeker.com i heard its about alex(or hes the last boss i forgot)
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/gba/FE-TogetherWeRide.mid
http://www.vgmusic.com/musi c/console/nintendo/n64/Fire_Temple.mid
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/n64/stonetower 1.mid
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/n6
Keyblade Master Posted at: 15:43 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129788
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
He's right. I just checked it up on neoseeker search. Theres a major discussion going on.
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
god_of_fate777 Posted at: 14:38 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216557
god_of_fate777
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sheba comes from that city that flew into the air. in GS1 it said she fell from the sky. in GS2 she's looking for her home 2+2= pancake. anemos city flew to the sky & left the crater duh theres gonna be a GS3 not only to resolve alex's story but sheba's as well.
god_of_fate777 Posted at: 14:42 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216562
god_of_fate777
Forum GuestMember
+
+
another thing just a theory but is the stone of sages and the wise one the same thing?
god_of_fate777 Posted at: 14:25 Jul03 2005 Post ID: 236528
god_of_fate777
Forum GuestMember
+
+
new info: I'm SSSUUURRREEE there's gonna be a third edition to the golden sun saga I did some re playing and the LUNA part of SOL sanctum is most likely to take part in any upcoming games there's probably going to be something regarding what was said before acquiring the summon, Charon, what they created. The main characters will probably be able to fuse into a dragon the sol & luna will probably be elements able to use with the main characters new characters are almost guaranteed there might be three, four,or more elements to use in summons, new psynergy duh! possibly the death of kraden, possibly something about the sunken boat at treasure isle and the flying ship goes higher.
masterofpuppets Posted at: 06:06 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 303863
masterofpuppets
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Im pretty sure theres gonna be a gs3 too but i've also heard its gonna be on game cube. Do you think thats true?

PS. Metallica rock!
Rolan Posted at: 10:48 Sep22 2005 Post ID: 427787
Rolan
+
+
There should be a third Golden Sun game. I would think that it would either be on the Gamecube or the DS. It could be about how Alex comes back all full of power and rage and seeks revenge on Issac and the Wise One.
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
Reaper13 Posted at: 14:28 Sep22 2005 Post ID: 427961
Reaper13
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I heared that the Gs is comming for the ds and it will be both GS1,GS2 and GS3,it will bw named Goldeb Sun Omega
Crazy L2 Admin
Rolan Posted at: 12:24 Sep28 2005 Post ID: 437605
Rolan
+
+
That sounds good. I wonder if the first two games will have things added to them such as more djinn or new weapons?
Overcome the darkness of your heart and soul and step into the light of the just...
Reaper13 Posted at: 05:52 Oct13 2005 Post ID: 465496
Reaper13
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yes,in golden sun omega there will be 16 more Jiins,8 dark,8 light,you can find 10,beat Alex and take the rest.the continiu is:Alex takes revenge and beats wise one,wise one,before the final hit from Alex given,enables Isaacs Golden Sun powers,the imbued power that wise one tells to Alex at the end.But still Alex is a little bit more powerfull than Isaac cause he were at the sours.And i heard that you play every char his own quest among the story of gs1 and gs2.Imagine how many hours it will take this to be finished Smile.All 8 chars quest loooooooooooooooool.Those are the rumors that arrived at my ears.
Crazy L2 Admin
Rolan Posted at: 10:18 Oct14 2005 Post ID: 467446
Rolan
+
+
I'm speechless.
If thats true, it would ROCK!
Reaper13 Posted at: 13:45 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479426
Reaper13
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah,sure.i think that every golden sun fan is waiting,shissss.nice game but it will take A LOT of hours,jesus.Imagine.each char quest?!?!?!inqluding "bad"guies...ho ho ho.it will take us a lot of our free time to finish a game like that
Crazy L2 Admin
god_of_fate777 Posted at: 19:37 Jan12 2006 Post ID: 611894
god_of_fate777
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey um... don't u think the wise one actually is the stone of sages? i mean like he's a rock right and he has wicked psynergy. and at the end he does come downwards from the light decending to the top of mt. aleph. as for the golden sun omega thing... i think it's a fan fic. but it would be totally cool if it were real. only I hope they make a sol and luna main character. OMG luna from the first one there's nothing about the sol and luna sol sanctum thingy. they better finish it, it would be cool 4 the psp, game cube, or ds. this is gonna be a gaming legend just like final fantasy or *sniff* chrono trigger/chrono cross *sniff* i miss that game....i really do that game was awesome.
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 19:22 Jan17 2006 Post ID: 620820
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
well not to rain on your parade...*gosh that line is SO cliched* but anyways...dont bump lets see...oct,nov,dec,jan...4 month old topics...or even one month old topics if they dont have recent posts...or unless you have something monumental and new to submit for a topic such as this one...but if they are planning on bringing out a new GS game it will more than likely be for the DS,or the revolution...or they might wait till their next gen handheld system...
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
johnkrill Posted at: 14:55 Jun20 2006 Post ID: 877095
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
i though Golden Sun 3 had a different name. i heard somewhere that it will become children of mana.

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
Euver Posted at: 16:42 Aug02 2006 Post ID: 959638
Euver
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Jun-2005 god_of_fate777 said:another thing just a theory but is the stone of sages and the wise one the same thing?
no they aren't because Kraden and the wise one said this:

When the Golden Sun forms the Stone of Sages will be created.

And since the Wise One was already created he couldnt be created again... catch my drift?

Oh and i heard that the new game is called "Golden Sun: The Broken Seal" and i have a stong belif that it is going to be that because Sheba says at the end of GS2 "The Seal needs to be broken!" And I also heard that alex does come back but with his new strong powers he creates duplicates of the original team of 8 to get the blamed for doing bad thigs... or so ive heard...
Don't make me ice-cream truck kamikaze your face! (Accidental attack on Kirby Air-Ride... self-explanitory)

... Go Team Arbitrary!!!
JennaGS2 Posted at: 22:21 Aug02 2006 Post ID: 960469
JennaGS2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That's also what i've heard... oh, i have a link that might make some of you happy...
http://www.petitiononline.c...ion.html

It's a petition to Camelot to make gs3. Please sign it!!! I found it a while ago and thought people here might help

I'm a girl... just so there's no confusion...
komikia Posted at: 16:21 Oct05 2007 Post ID: 1941629
komikia
+
+
i herd that saturos and menardi come back from the dead, hear about karst and what's-his-name, then join alex. you need to kill them on your way to find alex. saturos drops and elemental sword that makes all psynergy +100 damage and anyone can equip it along with +50 atk and def.

oh, and at a graveyard in some town you find karst's sord whatever it's called. you need to use reveal on her grave, then dig and theres a ladder deep in there. climb down and go through all the obstacles to find a sheet of dirty paper. don't pick it up yet. it's part of the 5 objects marking the use of reveal. so of course use reveal. if you go down you'll find 3 things: karst's sword blocked by a forcefeild, a little control panel, and a pillar with a vine. u can't do anything with karst's sword yet but u can (and need to) move the pillar in front of the ladder. this way you can get back down by using a psynery and crushing the pillar then using the ladder. but you need to get the paper now so you can't use reveal. the paper is karst's will. she gave her sord to a guy named haskuri. he is dead but if you go to his house and search in a bucket on his desk you'll find a key. the key can be used on the control panel to unlock the forcfeild. wen u go to get her sord there's a crack under it. by takin he sord a herd of HUGE spiders come from the crack. u need to kill them =)

*i signed the petition!!

« Last edited by komikia on Oct 6th 2007 »
life is gonna hit you hard. Are you ready for it?
galladepwns187 Posted at: 13:58 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146196
galladepwns187
+
+
wow how'd u figure that out?
oh yea ters a little girl in prox if u use read mind on her she says
"wow the rift has gotten so big I can't even see to the other side now!"
that got me so intrigued I wanna know wats on the other side!!!!

« Last edited by galladepwns187 on Mar 6th 2008 »
I am Sir Spencer the Amythest Lycan Prophet, Forty-First in the Gemstone Order
http://www.pown.it/1500?r=442059
E-Family:emeraldrafael, Mouskid1404, ShadowCresselia101

Echoes of Time FC-386742270416
Credit for avy Jony97, credit for sig-432Tony
Wolves Are The Ultimate Species... Humans Suck
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close