Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Golden Sun: The Lost Age

Stuck at the Shrine of the Sea God

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

LonelyWolf444 Posted at: 21:38 Oct15 2013 Post ID: 3282078
LonelyWolf444
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok I'm at the part where you ride the rafts to the statue but when I ride that middle raft I get stuck and I'm like a step away from being able to get off the raft so I'm stuck on the water on the raft. I even tried retreating and coming back but it did the same thing. Also just another quick thing. When I'm traveling on the world map when I move the screen becomes wavy. That's all please help
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KatNakamura Posted at: 00:22 Jun03 2016 Post ID: 3411394
KatNakamura
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
3 year late post, I know, but your screen is wavy because you are using an emulator. The actual game(including Wii U Virtual Console- which I use now) does not shake. I used to use an emulator to test out certain things, which is precisely how I know this. It shouldn't be any concern-- It is mainly due to the game's coding being rather difficult to work with on emulators, it took a few years for people to get the Golden Sun games running on VBA without lag.

As for puzzle help, well, since I'm only posting this for the sake of helping others in future, I'd suggest looking up a walkthrough for the specific area you're at, then scrolling until you find the exact puzzle you're stuck on, and follow the instructions. Personally I've only ever used them in this game for Djinn and Summon Tablet locations, but then again I'm fairly good with these types of puzzles, I can see why some can get stuck. No shame in checking a walkthrough ^-^
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close