Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Golden Sun

Please help me!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

saturos_lover_kithara Posted at: 16:39 Dec23 2004 Post ID: 44034
saturos_lover_kithara
Post Likes: 0
+
+
In Venus Lighthouse, I have done all that I need to (I have a walkthrough and have been following it) and I am at the place where there are two sandfalls. Only one is on at a time, and I have switched it from the left to the right, so I can cross and go to the next area. I tried to cross the sandfall for 15 min+. I tried walking straight across, tried running straight across, tried running/walking at an upward angle...I almost always get all the way across to the other side, but it never registers it; Isaac keeps falling down. Am I doing anything wrong?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
game freak1123 Posted at: 16:34 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83761
game freak1123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I just went to kalay and talked to the qeen. WHAT DO I HAVT TO DO NEXT.
game freak1123 Posted at: 16:49 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83770
game freak1123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How do i get hammet bac to kalay
pyro_chick_2006 Posted at: 11:05 Mar06 2005 Post ID: 87690
pyro_chick_2006
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hi i need to get back to the fujin falls temple but i cant get through the forest please help.
Keyblade Master Posted at: 12:10 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134651
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you've already posted that, why do you need to go back?
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
UndergroundRacer Posted at: 12:41 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198323
UndergroundRacer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
pyro_chick_2006....u need to go through the game until u reach Kalay the go north to vault and make ur way back to the temple......
game freak1123......to get hammet back u need to visit tolbi win colosso and follow babi into his bedroom and pickup the cloak ball then go through the cave east from the bridge where Iodem is and then goto lunpa and go in the shadows next to wood and use the cloak ball and b carefull not to go into the light until ur infront of the door and then work ur way through the fortress till u find hammet and defeat the boss toadonpa.....but go back into the fortress after u rescue him and go see the old man in his bed(donpa) and he will give u a water djinn called tonic....hope this helps
Lamarr258 Posted at: 19:37 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 249188
Lamarr258
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How do you get the ship going in the ship to Tolbi I take the lucky Anchor to the captain how ya get the ship going?
anime dude w/poke and dbz Posted at: 09:49 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 309291
anime dude w/poke and dbz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how do u get the ship to go i have got the tickits and talked to the mom but the ship wont go anywhere
thelaxfan Posted at: 21:26 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 361462
thelaxfan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to get the ship moving after you get the lucky ancor to the captain you need to go to the opposite end of the boat and go into a room you should walk down stairs that are on the left side of the room and all you see is a little railing walk behind it and youll go downstairs you then protect the ship and your off! now you have to face a couple of sea monsters then a boss monster named kraken he is hard and make sure to save a lot.
i hope this helps. good luck.
to reach me im at [email protected] and i suggest www.uslacrosse.org
thelaxfan Posted at: 21:32 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 361471
thelaxfan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if you have not heard of the lucky anchor you probably havent used it in the game either so if that is the case this bit will help. climb up the mast, once on the ship, and at the top click "a" then you will get the lucky anchor. go to the bottom side of the boat and go into the small cabin there will be a long dialoque between two travelers crew the captain and you four. after this walk up to the captain and talk to him and give him the lucky anchor.
then you can go beneatyh the decks and if you need help doing that look at my earlier post.
hope i helped. good luck.
to reach me im at [email protected] and i suggest www.uslacrosse.org
golden sun gurl Posted at: 06:29 Oct02 2005 Post ID: 444773
golden sun gurl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hellow guys....how can i get back to vale after i beat satorus and menardi in venus lighthouse?

pls answer me ASAP!
animegirl45208 Posted at: 16:48 Nov12 2005 Post ID: 516144
animegirl45208
Forum GuestMember
+
+
After you beat Saturos and Menardi, you'll find yourself in Lavilero. You endure some more talking, then you go outside the house. Iodem comes out and gives you the Black Orb that controls the ship. Once you are in control again (when you can walk around again), head to the northwest part of Lavilero to the building that a soldier from Tolbi is guarding. Talk to him, and he'll let you through. Once inside, go west along the ledge at the bottom and north along the dock.
Use the Black Orb at the northern part of the dock to raise up the ship. You endure some more talking (boring!), everyone (Isaac, Garet, Ivan, and Mia) gets on the ship, the ship sets sail, and credits start rolling. After the credits are (finally!) done, it will say 'To Be Continued'. It will show what happened to Felix, Jenna, Sheba, Kraden, and Alex. After all of that is over, I suggest you get Golden Sun: The Lost Age. But if you have never had an opportunity to play it, I suggest you get the guide, or get a lot of FAQs online because the puzzles are torture! Especially Air's Rock. But it gets easier after you beat it for the first three to five times. By then, you probably won't need a guide. I'm not saying you'll need a guide to beat it, I'm just saying it gets frustrating sometimes. If you do get it, have fun!
SUPERMAN5 Posted at: 15:42 Aug10 2006 Post ID: 980656
SUPERMAN5
+
+
ok how do i get growth ability? pleasse answer my question somebody!
JennaGS2 Posted at: 12:31 Aug18 2006 Post ID: 996821
JennaGS2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if you need to ask a question, please make a topic about it...

I'm a girl... just so there's no confusion...
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close