Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Golden Sun

Golden Sun 2: Doom Dragon Tips!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
JennaGS2 Posted at: 17:58 Aug02 2006 Post ID: 959843
JennaGS2
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
you need to look at the date that some of this stuff is posted. if it's been a while, don't post about it. just post about the main topic

I'm a girl... just so there's no confusion...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Euver Posted at: 18:05 Aug02 2006 Post ID: 959867
Euver
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ah i see! Thanks Jenna... may i call you jenna? ... (hits self on head) DONT GO OFF TOPIC YOU STUPID NU MOU
Don't make me ice-cream truck kamikaze your face! (Accidental attack on Kirby Air-Ride... self-explanitory)

... Go Team Arbitrary!!!
JennaGS2 Posted at: 18:07 Aug02 2006 Post ID: 959873
JennaGS2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Don't worry about it. and i just sorta picked up the name jenna from krill. now everyone calls me that so you can too.

Euver Posted at: 18:11 Aug02 2006 Post ID: 959882
Euver
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok cool
Don't make me ice-cream truck kamikaze your face! (Accidental attack on Kirby Air-Ride... self-explanitory)

... Go Team Arbitrary!!!
JennaGS2 Posted at: 18:17 Aug02 2006 Post ID: 959904
JennaGS2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
don't spam either ok?

Euver Posted at: 11:45 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 961764
Euver
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Got it!

... Go Team Arbitrary!!!
JennaGS2 Posted at: 18:31 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 962563
JennaGS2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I said don't spam!!! As in... try to think of more than two words ok? Anyways we've gotten WAY off topic.

Euver Posted at: 20:10 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 962783
Euver
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok... terribly sorry about that... i havent been on this site in about a year and i forgot everything... anyway... im Jenna's school friend, im the one who got her the Tisiphone edge... heres how...

Go to the Islet Cave (where you find Sentinel) and kill Cruel Dragons with an attacking fire djinn... Same thing with Flame Dragons except use water djinn. Oh and also in the Anemos Inner Sanctum, Kill Mad Demons... er something... (the blue ones) with wind Djinn and after a while they should drop A Lachesis' Rule... its got a cool unleash called apocalypse...

... Go Team Arbitrary!!!
JennaGS2 Posted at: 23:10 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 963109
JennaGS2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
All of those items can really help when fighting the big boss. Also, with levels around 45-47 and all those weapons, you can pretty much kill him by just using melee and healing accordingly... Good Luck!

Mr.Rocket Posted at: 10:21 Aug04 2006 Post ID: 963995
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Hey whats up Jenna,hey youre finally using bowser.Im new-In This Topic-and heres a pretty good stratergy.

felix with sol blade around level 60 or 70 something.Just use him to attack with Megigdo and revive.Also if you need to cure then use potent cure.I cant actually tell you what armor to use etc...but make sure its a good one.

Isaac with either excalibur or um I forgot the swords name.Anyway I think it was shadow sword which unleashes...ah I forgot[all I remember is that the sword is cursed but its stronger than sol blde also it unleashes an attack that summons a dark sword from the sky that comes crashing down to the enemy youre attacking].Also you can get it by forgen dark matter.Ok try getting the complete dark matter warrior set which is armor, shield, and helmet.I know its not good cause maybe Isaac could not attack but trust me it takes away lots of hp from Doom Dragon.Use him to attack or any thing else.Oh and make sure he is between level 50 and 60.

Piers with any good weapon I have him with Gaia Axe.I use him so that he uses good djini like the watery shield or one that increases strenght stuff like this.Also cure with him and as you might know doom dragon sometimes uses a barrie to protect himself from attacks and increases his defense by ALOT.So use break spell on doom dragon when this happens.Also if you Diamon Berg,use it on doom dragon alot cause it really takes away alot of hp.Make sure he is around level 60 and 70.

Mia or Jenna-I rather use MIa cause she is a better healer but she doesnt have too much Hp of defense or attack.So make sure she is in high level from 65-75.I dont remember what Weapon she has I think it was Nirvana,no it wasnt nirvana it was another one but I cant remember.Make sure you put some really good armor and all to increase her defense.Use her for healing,use the spell that gives 400 hp to all.I you use jenna,she is a very good character she has good hp,defense and attack.So you can use powerful djini to attack but make sure you SET them back cause it lowers status.Use cool aura alot and use fire spell if you want.A strong weapon which I remember I had her with the same weapon as mia.Anyway at level maybe 60 and 70.

Ivan-why ivan he suck in attack,in hp and defense.So put really good armor etc...on him.With ivan always use that spell that increases partys attack power and the one that increases resistence.I usually just use him for these cause if you do the spell of increasing power on Felix,when Felix uses Megigdo,it will take over 1300 of HP of doom dragon.Also use ivans dijini which are VERY GOOD.I cant remember what there called,but I know that I always used the dijini which makes party speed swift as wind.Also the one that lets someone attack twicw on turn.I always use this on felix after increasing his Strenght.And Gale.This is the only one I remember.Ivan in level 63.Also if you want you could attack with his powerful attack spell like the thunder one.

This is my stratergy,I hope this is pretty good to you guys thought I know you guys are better.

[color=red][/color]My email- [email protected]
add me either-MSN or Myspace.
JennaGS2 Posted at: 10:39 Aug04 2006 Post ID: 964053
JennaGS2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I didn't know you played Golden Sun Rocket! Anyways, that's a good strategy! Also, something to recommend is getting all of the djinn then go to the Anemos Inner Sanctum, go and Fight Dullahan (who's even harder than Doom Dragon will ever be!!!) then get the summon tablet behind him. Iris (the summon) can do tons of damage and fully restore all HP to all characters (even those waiting) and revive anyone who's dead.
P.S. of course I'm using Bowser, he's the best!

« Last edited by JennaGS2 on Aug 4th 2006 »

Mr.Rocket Posted at: 10:29 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 971864
Mr.Rocket
+
+
He is,and yeah I have it I wish there was there was a third part for GBA or PS2.Oh and I cant find all Djini to be able to go and fight dullahan,which I really wish I could so I can get Iris.
Oh wait, off topic anyway,its kind of cool to make the battle against doom dragon real hard,like for example dont set no Djini and all that, its really hard I cant beat him this way.Have you notice that doom dragon always attack like five times arow,even if you have MAXED Speed.Its frustrating.

JennaGS2 Posted at: 13:38 Aug10 2006 Post ID: 980231
JennaGS2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
They are making a third golden sun... for the DS... hee hee so i can get it. Dullahan was very, VERY hard... I can beat him (now) but it takes me a few turns cause I have to fight him in the Battle arena... and that means I don't expect him half of the time Lol... and yes i have... i figured out how though... the middle head can attack two times a turn, and the side heads can attack once per turn... 2+1+1= 5 attacks...

Mr.Rocket Posted at: 10:39 Aug11 2006 Post ID: 982382
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Whoa really,then that means im getting a DS.
Question-What level were you when you fought doom dragon and Dullahan?

JennaGS2 Posted at: 11:16 Aug16 2006 Post ID: 992402
JennaGS2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was lv. ... um... i think between the early 40's thru very early 50's. that made it hard against Dullahan and somewhat hard against Doom Dragon.

Paper Yoshi Posted at: 19:36 Aug31 2006 Post ID: 1022206
Paper Yoshi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
why are we going off topic?
Yoshi's PokePet

[color=#000000]Pachirisu the level 50 Pachirisu!
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close