Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

American Muscle Cars ...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Team SuperCheats Posted at: 12:55 Apr17 2008 Post ID: 2203431
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
... OK, in the A class there are races just for the American Muscle cars... What do you guys go with, Dodge, Chevvy or Ford?

I was thinking of saving for the Ford GT at $200k, but ended by getting the Dodge Viper 07 ... Fantastic car, but severely outpowered by the Ford GT.

The handling is great, so much better than the Nissan GTR going round bends... I use the six axis controller and just basically keep one finger on the accelerator most of the way round and touch the brake as needed... I find it takes to corners really well like that... do that in the Nissan and I think your stuffed! Smile

Despite it's power however it is not so good in the high speed ring... For me, the Nissan GTR dominates that (of all the cars I have unlocaked so far that is).
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Murcielago Posted at: 20:48 Apr19 2008 Post ID: 2207577
Murcielago
Firing On All 12 Cylinders.
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I saved for the Ford GT, and then saved for the Tuned Viper, and I can safely say that the Viper is better for the corners than the GT. The GT has a tendency to drift a lot, but here's hoping the LM II Test Car is better. It should be at 300,000...

The Viper is much easier to control, but you better be awake on Sports 2 tyres though. Even considering, I got third in Model class on Fuji GT, which is compulsory S2 tyres. And not to mention it murders absolutely anything on HSR.

« Last edited by Murcielago on Apr 19th 2008 »

Murcie is back.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close