Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gran Turismo 5

Gran Turismo 5 trading thread.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
sphynxx Posted at: 07:41 Dec09 2010 Post ID: 2935201
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Is there a race you can't get passed, or you're just looking for a car to add to your collection, then use this thread as a place to put out requests for other forum users that play GT5 to respond to.

Keep it simple. Follow the format below & hopefully you'll get a response.

PSN ID;
Car Wanted;
Any Restrictions (for races/unmodified vehicles etc);
Reason for trade;
Permanent trade or short loan (Ie; do you want to keep the car forever or just borrow one for a race);
Willing to trade in return;

***NOTE***

If a user has specified they want their vehicle traded back to them after you've finished a race series, and you do not return it, then you're name will be added to a list within this forum warning other users to be wary in trading with you.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Dec 16th 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
naheem101 Posted at: 12:57 Dec16 2010 Post ID: 2937871
naheem101
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
psn id - naheem101

car - truck

time zone - gmt 4:00 standard time

trade - i am not sure wat u want
sphynxx Posted at: 21:26 Dec16 2010 Post ID: 2938042
sphynxx
+
+
alright Naheem, I've got a Ford SVT F-150 Lightning I can trade to you. It's been fully upgraded, although the tuning settings are standard. So you may need to adjust these. Also, you may need to buy some better tyres for it if you have trouble.

If you're going to use this in the B-Spec mode, you'll have trouble winning the Leguna Seca race with this, as the AI driver is absolutely useless at getting the best out of the truck unless he's a high level around level 15 or more.

I'll add you on the PSN soon & then send the truck to you. However, I will expect this truck back, should you not return it to me, I will make a note within the forum telling other users to be cautious in trading with you.

I do not expect a trade in return, just my Ford back when you're done using it.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

naheem101 Posted at: 13:44 Dec18 2010 Post ID: 2938765
naheem101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sphynxx said:alright Naheem, I've got a Ford SVT F-150 Lightning I can trade to you. It's been fully upgraded, although the tuning settings are standard. So you may need to adjust these. Also, you may need to buy some better tyres for it if you have trouble.

If you're going to use this in the B-Spec mode, you'll have trouble winning the Leguna Seca race with this, as the AI driver is absolutely useless at getting the best out of the truck unless he's a high level around level 15 or more.

I'll add you on the PSN soon & then send the truck to you. However, I will expect this truck back, should you not return it to me, I will make a note within the forum telling other users to be cautious in trading with you.

I do not expect a trade in return, just my Ford back when you're done using it.

I GOT THE TRUCK ALREADY BUT THANKS ANYWAYS
GranTurismo Posted at: 14:17 Dec18 2010 Post ID: 2938777
GranTurismo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
PSN: Murcie_LP640
Car Wanted: Any Japanese Classic (pre-1980s)
Restrictions: None
Reason for Trade: There's no bloody Jap Classics at the Used Car Dealership lol
Short loan
Willing to trade: depends on the car in question.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
sphynxx Posted at: 17:10 Dec18 2010 Post ID: 2938821
sphynxx
+
+
Hey GT - I've sent you a friend request prior to this, don't know if you've noticed. I'll just check my garage (have to turn on my PS3) then will edit this post. I have a pre-80s car somewhere xD Will edit once I found out which ones I've got.

EDIT; well it seems I sold a few of my pre-80s cars, but I still have the Dome DOME-ZERO Concept '78. 166BHP/6500 - 920kg - MR. Completely stock standard. My B-spec driver won the Jap Classic in this car after a couple of tries (coz B-spec suck ;_;) so you should have no problem.

Return trade; I'm not really after anything at this stage. Although if you have a something like a Toyota 7 Race Car or Chapperal 2J race car - I do need one to be competitive in the Historic Race Car series ;_; - Obviously, short trade, I will pay for any damage I inflict of course. If you don't have one/don't want to trade it, that's fine.

So, the DOME for a short loan? If yes, add me on PSN at LegacyOfFear and send me a message & I'll send it straight to you.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Dec 18th 2010 »

GranTurismo Posted at: 00:44 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939032
GranTurismo
+
+
I just noticed I already had the Dome.

Disregard the trade request. Don't have any of those classic racecars either.

"The Ferrari-designed engine springs to life with a praiseworthy, deep rich voice that sends chills to the sensory portion of the brain. The message is loud and clear: this is gonna be great." -TheAutoChannel on the GranTurismo S
sphynxx Posted at: 01:25 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939039
sphynxx
+
+
lol sweet as xD I had to do that race series without the dome. took a fully modded misti GTO MR to keep up the others on the straight ;_;

GranTurismo Posted at: 06:01 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939122
GranTurismo
+
+
Japanese Classic? I think you may have that confused with the 90's Japanese race lol, the 3000GT is 1990s and the Classic calls for pre-80s I think.

sphynxx Posted at: 15:19 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939367
sphynxx
+
+
Nah dude, this one. 1970s GTO MR I think it's called, can't remember;

GranTurismo Posted at: 16:29 Dec19 2010 Post ID: 2939419
GranTurismo
+
+
Oh right the Galant.

sphynxx Posted at: 07:21 Dec20 2010 Post ID: 2939725
sphynxx
+
+
EDIT; cancelled trade request.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Dec 28th 2010 »

a100_sausages Posted at: 17:29 Dec27 2010 Post ID: 2944674
a100_sausages
+
+
PSN ID; a100_sausages
Car Wanted; Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Any Restrictions (for races/unmodified vehicles etc); Nope.
Reason for trade; I can't stand my current Ferrari.
Permanent trade or short loan (Ie; do you want to keep the car forever or just borrow one for a race); Permanent, please. Either that or 1 year
Willing to trade in return; a few hundred thousand (even a million, maybe 2), fully upgraded Ferrari Enzo, a fully upgraded Mustang V8 GT Coupe premium 07, FT-86 Concept '09, Gran Turismo S'08, Challenger SRT8 '08, Go-kart, Dome-zero concept '78, Honda MUGEN motul civic, mm-r cup car, Subaru 360, Honda civic, Berlinette and a Toyota Vitz. Want anything special, i can have a look in my used car dealerships.

Yes, i know the old Ferrari is expensive, but the new one is better and already tuned, and those other cars are worth quite a bit, plus i can probably give you a couple of millions of credits. One million credits takes me currently 2 1/2 hour to get.
Awesome Gran Turismo site under construction

<- oh... yeah! Smile

Things like this are illegal for a reason. Rick Roll'd was banned from being posted and so is this. ~X__x
sphynxx Posted at: 08:05 Dec28 2010 Post ID: 2945098
sphynxx
+
+
As it stands dude, I can't quite remember if money can be exchanged for cars in this. I haven't personally tried at all. But I don't have the P4 though. ;_;

a100_sausages Posted at: 08:20 Dec28 2010 Post ID: 2945105
a100_sausages
+
+
Hm... oh, well.

I've started to like the Enzo a bit anyways, but the '67 will always be my dream.

<- oh... yeah! Smile

Things like this are illegal for a reason. Rick Roll'd was banned from being posted and so is this. ~X__x
betox2690 Posted at: 22:19 Dec29 2010 Post ID: 2946276
betox2690
Forum GuestMember
+
+
MxBtx619

car: X1

reason for trading: just tired of grinding

permanent trade or if you want just temporal

offering minolta toyota chaparral 2j miura stock 0 km xj13 fgt

i'll send first if you want
sphynxx Posted at: 00:18 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946313
sphynxx
+
+
I would love your 2j - I need it to to do the Historic Race Car series, but I don't have the X1 - I'm only level 27.

Would you be interested in trading something else for your 2j?

We Gert Posted at: 15:59 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946723
We Gert
+
+
I don't have a specific car I want, but if you want to trade, I'll be willing to. I am A-spec lv31, my PSN is j8darkness8. I have over 130 cars. If there is anything you want to trade ask me over playstation network.Smile

« Last edited by We Gert on Jan 8th 2011 »
a100_sausages Posted at: 13:27 Jan03 2011 Post ID: 2949565
a100_sausages
+
+
PSN ID; a100_sausages
Car Wanted; Jay Leno Tank Car '03
Any Restrictions (for races/unmodified vehicles etc); nope
Reason for trade; It looks awesome, and i haven't gotten to the cup where you get it yes
Permanent trade or short loan (Ie; do you want to keep the car forever or just borrow one for a race); A short loan of half an eternity
Willing to trade in return; Formula Gran Turismo (Worth 5 million)

<- oh... yeah! Smile

We Gert Posted at: 14:05 Jan03 2011 Post ID: 2949575
We Gert
+
+
Sure, I'll trade! I don't even use the Tank Car. I have it fully upgraded.Smile
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close