Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gran Turismo 5

Favourite race type?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

sphynxx Posted at: 21:40 Dec25 2010 Post ID: 2943666
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Do you prefer the shorter, 3 & 5 lap sprint races or longer endurance race types?

Rallys, drifting or grip racing?

Personally, I prefer races which are around the 15-25 lap mark. 3 & 5 laps are too short for my liking unless they're around Circuit de la Sarthe or Nurburgring Nordschleife since they're rather long tracks.

I perfer grip racing, although in saying that, I do love to get the back end out & having a bit of a drift in the middle of a race. It's not so much fun when the AI is around though, coz they'll just smack straight into you ;_;

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
We Gert Posted at: 15:30 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946700
We Gert
Post Likes: 0
+
+
My favorite races are ones with 1 to 1.5 hrs. When I do endurance races it's fun until about 1.5 hrs then I want the race to be finished. I don't like drift that much because I am very bad at drifting. And by the way, I beat the FGT all golds.
We Gert Posted at: 15:31 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946702
We Gert
+
+
And I'm currently lv28 A-spec and lv10 B-spec. My psn is j8darkness8 if anyone wants to add me.
sphynxx Posted at: 18:47 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946861
sphynxx
+
+
Hey We Gert, just a heads up dude, here on SuperCheats we don't allow users to double post (that is posting twice in a row) unless they're quoting another user in at least one of the two posts. So in future, just use the "edit" button which is located at the bottom of your post if you want to add anything in.

Also, welcome to SC, if you click on this link http://forums.supercheats.com/newtopic.php?forum=1235 you can make a welcome topic if you haven't already, that way we can welcome to the site Smile

« Last edited by sphynxx on Dec 30th 2010 »

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

We Gert Posted at: 21:25 Dec30 2010 Post ID: 2946972
We Gert
+
+
Ok, I didn't know you could edit a post.
sphynxx Posted at: 00:10 Dec31 2010 Post ID: 2947046
sphynxx
+
+
It's all good dude, don't sweat it, you're new Smile If you haven't already, please just have a read through this page; http://forums.supercheats.com/forumrules.php

That way you're familiar with Supercheats rules Smile If you have any questions about anything, just click my username and post a comment in my Bio - but just don't use the "&" symbol - it doesn't work in bios lol

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 292692

Post Top
Click to close