Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

can you find liberty city in the game??

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
jumper_cross_uk Posted at: 11:41 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364876
jumper_cross_uk
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
dark_king!!!!!!! i found a way to get to it i think!!! go to ganton gym and as you go in and are facing that boxer and have the two rings on ur left, go right and to the corner(the one nearest the weights) the corners are black type the jump high cheat in and jump towards the corner and you will fall for ages tap x to save some life when you fall you will lose alot of health type the armour cheat and th place u are at will be dark but gets lighter if you go south (look at the map if not sure) then u will come to some water, but as you are swimming you will see there is fish above you also - not liberty city,but a cool glitch!! Thank me later - lol!
What is a signature for anyway????
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
jumper_cross_uk Posted at: 08:39 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 369500
jumper_cross_uk
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i was wondering? - is there a mission called saint marcos bistro on SA?
gamemasterforlife Posted at: 08:42 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 369505
gamemasterforlife
+
+
i tried lots of times but no you cant get to liberty city
Yo its GMFL and I'm back for sure....Nothing changed about me

Join Team Legends
Join Team Solarbeam(3)
Join Team Ozzo
Join Team Ultimate Revenge 2!: The Rogue Legion ((((((((Ally team needs help!))))))))
craig_m Posted at: 15:14 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370139
craig_m
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This is the 5th post from you i have had to delete jumper_cross_uk (post deleted)
iknowalot Posted at: 17:09 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370353
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*sighs*

As explained millions of times before, you can only get to Liberty City with a Gameshark.
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
jumper_cross_uk Posted at: 07:17 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376316
jumper_cross_uk
Forum GuestMember
+
+
do u know where i can get gameshark for English ps2, but not from internet. If from internet can u specify site - thanks!
thegame1299 Posted at: 09:44 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376402
thegame1299
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no you can't you just fly there for a mission
iknowalot Posted at: 20:27 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377716
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*sighs*

As explained millions of times before you can only get to Liberty City with a Gameshark (while you're in the Interior Universe). Yes, there is a time when you go there during a mission, but that's not what they are talking about. They're talking about going anywhere you want in Liberty City.

Jumper_Cross_UK: I'm sorry, I wouldn't know.
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
OscarWrafterLovethBettyL Posted at: 15:50 Sep04 2005 Post ID: 388807
OscarWrafterLovethBettyL
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree with iknowalot. by the way,jumper_cross_uk, they sell Action Replay discs (English version of Gameshark) in most Game stores. You can also get them on Amazon.co.uk. You can only get to Liberty City through the interior universe with an AR disc for the jetpack height. However, you can also get there in a mission, and if you enter the jump 10 times higher cheat while you're there, you can jump over the Marco's Bistro yard wall, and hooray, you're in LC. Most of it isn't solid, and it's a long, long, long fall if you make a mistake!
OscarWrafterLovethBettyL Posted at: 15:03 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 391468
OscarWrafterLovethBettyL
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Like I said earlier, you CANNOT get to Liberty City through the Interior Universe without the AR disc. There is no type-in cheat for Unlimited Jetpack Height. If you get to the Mission St Marks Bistro, when you actually get outside, enter the jump 10 times higher cheat and jump over the wall out back
iknowalot Posted at: 18:37 Sep06 2005 Post ID: 393734
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'll definetely try that if I get to that mission again. Funny, I haven't heard of one person that has figured that out (if it's true).

Try not to double-post.
not_very_good Posted at: 12:32 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 394725
not_very_good
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i have a simple way to get there, no AR no Gameshark.

ok first start a new game get to the mission "saint marks bistro" save it before you do the mission. then do the mission and kill every 1 except the dude with the red arrow over his head, otherwise it will put u back in the plane, go down the stairs and lft of him there should be grass and a wall, go next to the wall and type in

UP, UP, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, UP, UP, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, R2, R2
(CJ Jumps Highers cheat)
Then just jump over the wall and walk around Smile, now dont complete this game you started keep it saved at saint marks bistro so you can go there anytime, oh and btw if you fall threw in libery city, and you dont want to reload your game, just type in destroy all cars
>> R2, L2, R1, L1, L2, R2, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, L2,L1
then that car that was buy the dude u have to kill will explode and you will have killed him in the explosion, then you`ll be back in your plane. Simple as that
www.freewebs.com/gta_sa_codes_cheats_screens New map added very useful 1 and now have a guest book.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close