Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

hey remember me guys maybe not im jus comein bak now

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

gtasean88 Posted at: 12:11 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 404390
gtasean88
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i need help with a way to clean the back of my cd its kinda scrathced i tried everythin HELP everytime i try to get a haircut or get into a taxi or sumthin liek that it freezes
Grovegangstas lets change are name to something and CJ MASTER CALL ME SO WE CAN MAKE IT on saturday at 5 K Grovegangstas are Me, CJ Master thas all i no right now so make a post in the team and clan boards telling me your on ill make a topic
sk8manj Posted at: 18:08 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 405358
sk8manj
+
+
My san andreas doesn't work at all. When it load with the little bar on the botttom, it gets frozen when it gets to 100%!HELP!
Yeah dog, how are you?

www.freewebs.com/sanandreas2

iknowalot Posted at: 19:28 Sep12 2005 Post ID: 407323
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Try to keep on topic. If you have something to ask about this game that is totally different from the topic, then make a new thread.

To answer your question, Sk8manJ, you probably used cheats. Even one cheat may prevent your game from getting 100%.

And I don't no any way to help with that, GTA Sean (and I've seen you post every now and then a while ago).
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
gta__dude Posted at: 05:11 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 407895
gta__dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i am currently on about 98% on a gta game without cheats but in a previously saved game i did use cheats alot. can i still get 100% then
ice_cold_killa Posted at: 13:56 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 408476
ice_cold_killa
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you should be able to. i got 100% using cheats and the only thing that happened to me was the game froze every once in a while.
iknowalot Posted at: 18:29 Sep13 2005 Post ID: 409144
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Right, it depends on what cheats you use. If you use the Health/Armor/Money cheat, and maybe the two decent Wanted Level cheats (take away all stars, add 2 stars), your game should be fine. It probably depends how many times you use those cheats as well.
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
sk8manj Posted at: 17:44 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 414942
sk8manj
+
+
i only used 5 cheats to beat the game!
Yeah dog, how are you?

www.freewebs.com/sanandreas2

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 196406