Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Modifications for next gta game (Sin City)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
user747 Posted at: 17:25 Nov11 2004 Post ID: 21479
user747
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Here are some additions i think would be cool

1. Lawn Mower that actually mows the lawn.
2. Four wheelers would be cool too.
3. A DAMN CHEAT THAT LETS YOU TURN THE COPS OFF OF CHASING YOU
4. Cheats wouldn't affect the 100% thing.
5. A boatload of more places to go in and buy. Even though san andreas has a decent number.

Tell me what u think.
drtrider309 Posted at: 20:01 Nov11 2004 Post ID: 21538
drtrider309
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Here are somethings San Andreas has:

1. Quads/ Four Wheelers are available at the Santa Maria Beach, and Blueberry Acres
2. The wanted level cheat (R1,R1,Circle,R2,Up,Down,Up,Down) gets the cops from chasing you, and removes your stars.
3. Cheats DON'T effect the whole game.
minibigfoot Posted at: 08:51 Nov13 2004 Post ID: 22384
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
get old minis coppers{sportspack}new minis as well {copper s} doge vipper nissian skyline mits evo a black hawk and a sub thats all
my gang

,me,eedledeedle, Mr.Sparkle,matty dawkins,big smoke,oober,certified gangster,RICH95419, GT4 Maxie,luckyluke
Carl_Johnson Posted at: 15:25 Nov13 2004 Post ID: 22594
Carl_Johnson
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i was gonna start a thread just like this one but anyways.........

IMPROVEMENTS:

-street race type cars should have more body kit choices & bumpers & spoilers
-street race cars have neon lights
-pimp cars should have more pimp-like rims maybe even spinners
-more choices in music such as more rap albums and rap artist
-modify motorcycles
-actual brands of clothes (ecko, rocawear, sean john, and so on)
-girlfriends who actually do "it"
-have to eat more often, the whole game i only ate about 6 required times
-more tattoos
-more hair styles

thats it for now
Carl_Johnson Posted at: 18:21 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23493
Carl_Johnson
Forum GuestMember
+
+
just thought of another,

-when you use nitro, only should be active as long as you hold the L1 button down, otherwise it should deactivate
bballkd2525 Posted at: 17:59 Nov17 2004 Post ID: 25010
bballkd2525
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no the nitro u just tap it and it goes on and it will stay on until u get out of the car when u get out the nitro turns off but when u get back in and press L1 it goes back on
uh hi
100percent-andreas Posted at: 13:15 Nov18 2004 Post ID: 25513
100percent-andreas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the nitros only lasts about 10 seconds then you gotta wait till u can use it again.and the things that could be improved are:

more missions
better mission
real vehicals
a bigger city
less country side
more buildings to go inside
it would also be cool if u buy parts to ur car then take them home and fit it all on urself.
100percent-andreas Posted at: 13:17 Nov18 2004 Post ID: 25517
100percent-andreas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
just remembered u can already do "it" with ur girlfriend but u cant c them do "it".
Carl_Johnson Posted at: 17:35 Nov18 2004 Post ID: 26061
Carl_Johnson
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 17-Nov-2004 bballkd2525 said:no the nitro u just tap it and it goes on and it will stay on until u get out of the car when u get out the nitro turns off but when u get back in and press L1 it goes back on
well thats what i mean, for me its too much trouble to get out of the car to stop the nos, the nos should only work as long as the L1 button is pressed down
Carl_Johnson Posted at: 17:37 Nov18 2004 Post ID: 26064
Carl_Johnson
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 18-Nov-2004 100percent-andreas said:the nitros only lasts about 10 seconds then you gotta wait till u can use it again.and the things that could be improved are:

more missions
better mission
real vehicals
a bigger city
less country side
more buildings to go inside
it would also be cool if u buy parts to ur car then take them home and fit it all on urself.
i gotta agree with you on the more missions but not better, they're allright

also, it would be nice to see real vehicles fixed up such as: escalade with spinners, eclipse (street race car version) and etc

less country side definitely

more buildings would also be nice
Carl_Johnson Posted at: 17:38 Nov18 2004 Post ID: 26066
Carl_Johnson
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 18-Nov-2004 100percent-andreas said:just remembered u can already do "it" with ur girlfriend but u cant c them do "it".
thats also waht i mean, not just get a view of the house outside but at least get to see them go inside the house and into the room and then the chick starting to strip and then fade to black would be a nice touch
K-9 Posted at: 04:40 Nov19 2004 Post ID: 26425
K-9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think it would be excellent if:
you could groom young wannabe criminals and start your own "family"
i think it would be good to see the rise of a young thug to gangland boss over the course of the game. (where you give out orders instead of being a dogsbody for far to many lazy incompetent fools)
be able to actually bribe police officers ie (maybe you could meet a crooked cop early on in the game, and you could call him/her up to get info. cue cutscene?)
when you get busted you've gotta go to court hire lawers, try and bribe the jury (and if that fails get members of your crew to kill witnesses with difficulty levels increased the more serious the charge)
maybe they could add a part where you actually go to prison? and do a scum like sub-plot where you've gotta become topdog import drugs etc. into prison via visitors.
these things would probally require too much memory space all together
but i think it would make the game more realistic and surely some bits could be incorperated into the gameplay?
only god can judge me
minibigfoot Posted at: 11:52 Nov20 2004 Post ID: 27541
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i just got an isea you can get suf bords enter cars in to shows have and a jet ski thats all and is someone going to send these ideas away to the makes or something
my gang

,me,eedledeedle, Mr.Sparkle,matty dawkins,big smoke,oober,certified gangster,RICH95419, GT4 Maxie,luckyluke
minibigfoot Posted at: 11:53 Nov20 2004 Post ID: 27543
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry about that i dont know what i done there
my gang

K-9 Posted at: 04:06 Nov22 2004 Post ID: 28968
K-9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo man i like that car show off bit dude propa bo i tell thee!!!
just like essex on a friday nite all them boy racers and ****!!!
and the intro could be like in fast and the furious where that bird tells ja'rules character if he wins he gets her and her mate and if he loses he just gets her............ and you've gotta do doughnuts and burnouts and the like........... dont know about any1 sending these ideas out though we're all just dreaming at the moment
only god can judge me
minibigfoot Posted at: 13:35 Nov22 2004 Post ID: 29164
minibigfoot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok i just would be so good with the mini coppers (sport pack) or the new minis copper (s) i wish this was getting sent off (i wish) ?????
my gang

100percent-andreas Posted at: 16:37 Nov22 2004 Post ID: 29406
100percent-andreas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
why mini coopers why not stuff like the porche carrera gt, audi TT, nissan honda, mitsabishi eclipse, and all the really nice cars. And another thing that could be added is more funny radio stations, i know they alead r funny but i cant get enough of it.
K-9 Posted at: 03:40 Nov23 2004 Post ID: 29865
K-9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Nov-2004 100percent-andreas said:why mini coopers why not stuff like the porche carrera gt, audi TT, nissan honda, mitsabishi eclipse, and all the really nice cars. And another thing that could be added is more funny radio stations, i know they alead r funny but i cant get enough of it.
you could add all those cars you mentioned but the mini cooper S series would have the best handling what do you mean by funnier radio stations??
:memeo to board;
if you want realistic cars you will have GT4 i know its not same the but..........
only god can judge me
100percent-andreas Posted at: 14:03 Nov23 2004 Post ID: 30145
100percent-andreas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what i mean buy more funny radio stations is, the things they say and some of the songs.
K-9 Posted at: 04:25 Nov24 2004 Post ID: 30876
K-9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wot like tommy cooper or some ****???
only god can judge me
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread: