Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Secrets Learned

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
skills Posted at: 18:07 Oct17 2008 Post ID: 2456552
skills
Post Likes: 0
+
+
What secrets,tricks or hints you learned that nobody else knew at the time, it can be anything. Also,sharing some tips on some known info will be useful as well.Applause

« Last edited by skills on Feb 18th 2011 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Alexzander Posted at: 12:37 Oct18 2008 Post ID: 2457210
Alexzander
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Bothing special, except the interior universe and the easter eggs.
The chase is better than the catch!
San Andreas Walk Underwater
skills Posted at: 15:40 Oct20 2008 Post ID: 2458787
skills
+
+
well i learned 6 different ways to make recruited pedestrians do drive bys,very hot stuff. Alexzander what's the Bothing special? put me on to that playa.
ShadowsTM Posted at: 01:49 Oct21 2008 Post ID: 2459187
ShadowsTM
+
+
Erm < I know cheats And i know a building that you can go through the wall and be safe from cop fire, but you have to be carful or you wont get back out :S

Jordan

Alexzander Posted at: 04:37 Oct21 2008 Post ID: 2459207
Alexzander
+
+
On 20-Oct-2008 skills said:well i learned 6 different ways to make recruited pedestrians do drive bys,very hot stuff. Alexzander what's the Bothing special? put me on to that playa.
I mean Nothing special in my previous post.
Mete�ra Posted at: 20:37 Oct21 2008 Post ID: 2459670
Mete�ra
+
+
I really dont know anything that other dont know.
[/center][/center]
Previously qwertyuio
Sig by Galade, Avy by Nathan!
MSN = filip_qwertyuio[AT]yah*oo.com
Ignorance is bliss, but incompetence will get you killed - Me
Join my new site with games,vids,music, and more!!
skills Posted at: 21:27 Oct24 2008 Post ID: 2461975
skills
+
+
I learned how to mod cars the game won't normally do using action replay max. like police cars,and mod transfenders cars with wheel arch angel parts and tires, for the ps2 version

« Last edited by skills on Mar 1st 2011 »
Alexzander Posted at: 09:07 Oct25 2008 Post ID: 2462260
Alexzander
+
+
Using action replay codes isnt actually a secret.
skills Posted at: 18:43 Oct28 2008 Post ID: 2465080
skills
+
+
well, what i meant was i found a way to mod cars the game won't normally do and as far as i knew, nobody else posted this. edit: I learned from a friend that somebody did know about this 2 years before me, damnNot Talking

dnextreme88 Posted at: 07:54 Oct29 2008 Post ID: 2465333
dnextreme88
hg
+
+
If you have the PC version of the game, there is a mod where you increase the gravity so it will let you float on air.

Avy & Sig by: Craizen
PSN ID: N0t0r10us-Killah

But many who are first will be last, and the last will be first.
nicko 9000 Posted at: 09:31 Oct29 2008 Post ID: 2465360
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
+
+
Increasing the gravity would do the exact opposite of that extreme :P
sXe

skills Posted at: 15:49 Nov14 2008 Post ID: 2477981
skills
+
+
yo, here's something i learned about a week ago,it's not my idea so i can't credit for it but there's a way to unlock hidden gang territory in san fierro,parts of las venturas, the badlands and other parts of the game after you beat the home coming mission. but this only works on the original SA, I have the original and the 2nd edition special with the intro movie, but it dont work on the 2nd edition. if you playas dont know about this, let me know.
pfly Posted at: 01:07 Feb07 2009 Post ID: 2538042
pfly
+
+
well what is the secert to unlocking

(hidden gang territory in san fierro,parts of las venturas, the badlands and other parts of the game after you beat the home coming mission)
know-your-role Posted at: 04:38 Feb07 2009 Post ID: 2538063
know-your-role
+
+
If this counts I will add it, one of the Safehouse's in San Fierro or should I say hotel, jump on the chair at least 5 times & you will find yourself falling, it's a glitch.
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
juliaset Posted at: 07:55 Apr02 2009 Post ID: 2587983
juliaset
Forum GuestMember
+
+
About a year ago, I posted a curious discovery in Los Santos.
At the base of what I would call the airport turnpike is a pond. I decided to have a wee look-see and check it out. I posted about my discovery, first in neoseeker.com, and receiving no response and then in gtaforums.com. I received a really cool response there.
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=324483.
My original post explains what I'm on about but mostly, I'm interested in who honestly actually had also spotted this? It's just that I did a lot of searching on the 'net and also amongst everyone I knew who loved this game and no one had spotted this curious behaviour amongst the peds. That is, for those that don't know, is that if you get too close to the peds on the park bench, those that are in swim gear just walk into the pond and tread water - indefinitely. Those that are in non swim gear walk towards the water, make a sometimes amusing comment and then jump in the air with one arm raised, and then die; often leaving a pool of blood and some cash. It's kind-of freaky and also funny.
skills Posted at: 15:38 Apr08 2009 Post ID: 2593393
skills
+
+
yo pfly, my bad I've been away 4 while. You have to use the flying trick, which takes a lot of time. You have to get in a hydra jet and fly in southwest corner off the map and territory will start to lock. If you are at the gang wars part of the game the turf will up on the map. If not check the game territory stats and you will see more turf added to the ballas, vagos and grove st.

skills Posted at: 15:45 Apr08 2009 Post ID: 2593402
skills
+
+
On 02-Apr-2009 juliaset said:About a year ago, I posted a curious discovery in Los Santos.
At the base of what I would call the airport turnpike is a pond. I decided to have a wee look-see and check it out. I posted about my discovery, first in neoseeker.com, and receiving no response and then in gtaforums.com. I received a really cool response there.
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=324483.
My original post explains what I'm on about but mostly, I'm interested in who honestly actually had also spotted this? It's just that I did a lot of searching on the 'net and also amongst everyone I knew who loved this game and no one had spotted this curious behaviour amongst the peds. That is, for those that don't know, is that if you get too close to the peds on the park bench, those that are in swim gear just walk into the pond and tread water - indefinitely. Those that are in non swim gear walk towards the water, make a sometimes amusing comment and then jump in the air with one arm raised, and then die; often leaving a pool of blood and some cash. It's kind-of freaky and also funny.
cool, good job finding thisEvil

« Last edited by skills on Feb 17th 2010 »
skills Posted at: 10:55 Apr10 2009 Post ID: 2595202
skills
+
+
On 07-Feb-2009 know-your-role said:If this counts I will add it, one of the Safehouse's in San Fierro or should I say hotel, jump on the chair at least 5 times & you will find yourself falling, it's a glitch.
what area in san fierro is this building in, i want 2 check this outDoh
akk2934 Posted at: 18:41 Apr11 2009 Post ID: 2596593
akk2934
+
+
Now i dont know if people know this or not but when you have a camera you can press the L1 button for ps2 to take a picture you can save it into your gallery but if you take a pic with the circle button it wont work.
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
skills Posted at: 14:14 Apr17 2009 Post ID: 2601442
skills
+
+
On 11-Apr-2009 akk2934 said:Now i dont know if people know this or not but when you have a camera you can press the L1 button for ps2 to take a picture you can save it into your gallery but if you take a pic with the circle button it wont work.
ok,about the bounty on your headDoh do people come after you, cause i never tried 2 see if it worksAnxious
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close