Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Guild Wars 2

Guild Wars 2 Bot and GW2 Cheats - How Arena.net Can Stop Them

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

guildwarrior Posted at: 13:28 Oct16 2012 Post ID: 3161737
guildwarrior
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
First of all i wanted to say bravo to the admin of this site. I like the asian style theme to it, and the registration page has a great layout. Sorry I know thats a tad random but the props are deserved. Anyways....

So i was playing the other day and saw some stupid gw2 botter. I was curious about botters so i did a simple google search and pulled up unfair stupid sits like taultunleashed(link removed) and mmoviper(link removed). These sites seem to be promoting cheats and bots they have for tera online. I looked at their forums and no one seems to be banned at all. So what we need NCSfot (gw2 creators) to hire someone that will ban people without giving them any warnings, also they need to have this person find a way to check for botters. Maybe when he gets a report of a botter he can check them out asap and ban them if needed. Also they can do the same for guild war 2 cheaters in the game. Seems like that would fix the game really quickly with people being banned so fast. No one will want to bot. What does everyone else think?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close