Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Guitar Hero 5

Whats better, Guitar Hero 5 or Rock Band 2?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

GuitarHero!!! Posted at: 14:43 Oct22 2009 Post ID: 2754329
GuitarHero!!!
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Whats better, Guitar Hero 5 or Rock Band 2? I would say Guitar Hero 5 because there are some great songs
What do you think?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
South of Hell Posted at: 05:05 Nov07 2009 Post ID: 2761475
South of Hell
+
+
Rock Band

GH5 is just riddled with pop songs which have no decent guitar riff that makes GH veterans cringe. The fact that the add had Kings of Leon playing means that it was created only for the mainstream fans./ Guitar Hero is about blazing riffs and face melting solos. There are none of these in GH5

RB2 on the other hand...
evergreen2002 Posted at: 10:06 Dec02 2009 Post ID: 2770393
evergreen2002
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I used to think Rock Band was my favorite, until I got used to the notes in Guitar Hero, then I understood why GH was more popular than RB, Guitar Hero is...well, was Great until they put out Guitar Hero 5! There are some cool things about it, but for the most part, the music sucks compared to the other GH's and all those stupid challenges, like strum as much as you can, or keep a 4x multiplier as long as you can; they might would be okay if I owned and played every instrument, but I only play guitar so I can't even do all of them. Anyway, GH5 definitely sucks and Rock Band 2 has some really neat songs in it and I like it but seems like I'm just playing the same songs over and over again and never getting anywhere. I hope this helps.
PS-Don't waste your money on The Beatles unless you are just a die hard fan and can't help yourself. The music, although is true Beatles' music, well the songs are too short and very easy and boring to play. The track is an awful pastel light green color and the notes are pastel as well. I can't believe they would put something like that out I am glad I rented it before I bought it.
guy in oakland Posted at: 10:23 Dec02 2009 Post ID: 2770395
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Rock band 2 because the developers are committed to the game.just recently they hot the music store to 1,000 songs available for download,that my friend is crazy

PSN-intayaz

GuitarHero!!! Posted at: 01:51 Dec05 2009 Post ID: 2771451
GuitarHero!!!
+
+
Guitar Hero 5 = 1
Rock Band 2 = 3

Keep them coming people!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close