Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Guitar Hero World Tour

Ozzy to headline virtual Ozzfest lineup in GUitar Hero World Tour

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Team SuperCheats Posted at: 11:51 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2374258
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
Details of the press release follow... Comments welcome...

After performing in countless sold-out arenas and amphitheatres throughout the world, rock?s defining frontman Ozzy Osbourne ? who has sold over 100 million records worldwide in his four decade career ? will be playing to a new audience this fall as he makes his videogame debut in Activision Publishing, Inc.?s Guitar Hero� World Tour.

Budding rockstars around the world will have the opportunity to live out their ultimate fantasy on the virtual OZZFest stage, playing as Ozzy, or alongside him, as he wails to iconic rock track ?Crazy Train? and ?Mr. Crowley,? both from his quintuple platinum debut solo album Blizzard of Ozz. OZZFest, now it its 13th year, has also been created digitally as an in-game venue exclusively for Guitar Hero World Tour to host the heavy metal rock legend.

Joining Ozzy in Guitar Hero World Tour as a playable character is his lead axe-shredder and founder of Black Label Society, Zakk Wylde, performing their hit track ?Stillborn.?

In addition to Metallica releasing their highly anticipated Death Magnetic album in its entirety as downloadable content in both Guitar Hero� III: Legends of Rock and Guitar Hero World Tour, the 2008 OZZFest performers and GRAMMY� winning recording artists will be appearing for their on-disc encore with ?Trapped Under Ice.? Finally, taking the Guitar Hero� stage for the first time is fellow OZZFest artist, System of a Down with their 2006 GRAMMY� for Best Hard Rock Performance winning single ?B.Y.O.B.?

When the house lights go down this fall, a new generation of guitarists, drummers and fearless frontmen will come together and rock with Guitar Hero World Tour. The latest installment in the #1 best-selling video game franchise of 2007, Guitar Hero World Tour transforms music gaming by expanding Guitar Hero?s signature guitar gameplay into a cooperative band experience that combines the most advanced wireless instruments with new revolutionary online* and offline gameplay modes including Band Career and 8-player ?Battle of the Bands,? which allows two full bands to compete head-to-head online for the first time ever. The game features a slick newly redesigned guitar controller, drum kit controller and a microphone, as well as an innovative Music Studio music creator that lets players compose, record, edit and share their own rock ?n? roll anthems. Music creators will also be able to share their recordings with their friends online through GHTunes where other gamers can download and play an endless supply of unique creations.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
I_Kill_you Posted at: 13:26 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2374482
I_Kill_you
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Sounds like fun, but they should have picked a better Metallica song. Can't wait for the song editor though.

Thrashed™ Posted at: 18:04 Aug13 2008 Post ID: 2378202
Thrashed™
+
+
Thank the gods!
Crazy Train and BYOB!
Now I don't have to illegally make customs of them :D
Goodbye SC.
I was Leaf Green Master 2005, F4LL3N and Thrashed™.
But now, I'm gone.

11/5/05 - 12/09/08

It was a damn good 3 years.
yossy666 Posted at: 01:06 Aug14 2008 Post ID: 2378549
yossy666
+
+
System of a Down on GH? Nice.

And more Metallica can't be bad... but a better song would have been wise.

And I lol'd at the fact that three mods (one of them no longer a mod) of the GH forums are the only ones posting here anymore xD
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
I_Kill_you Posted at: 08:46 Aug14 2008 Post ID: 2378856
I_Kill_you
+
+
Off-topic: Eh, I'm posting here yossy. Kinda confused at that post...

Back On-Topic: Does anyone have any screenshots of the song editor? I've seen about three different variations of it.

The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 06:56 Aug27 2008 Post ID: 2399410
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Trapped Under Ice is a brill Metallica song for this. Although, the solo at the start may be aproblem for some people :P
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close