Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gun

Help?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Crunchy Nut Posted at: 11:47 Dec31 2005 Post ID: 592209
Crunchy Nut
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I see that quite a few of you have completed the game and i Was wondering if any of you could provide some tips on how to defeat Reed? I am currently having great difficulty getting his health down. All the horses i use just end up dieing and the Rifle you aqquired after killing Hollister doesnt take his health down alot. Also if i manage to get Reed's health down to about half way he just runs off and regains his health so it is impossible to kill him, Please help?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Crazi-Dude Posted at: 17:02 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 594407
Crazi-Dude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I found a good way to do it is to set fire to his horse using a brandy bomb. Then shoot cnatsstantly using duel peacemakers, I did it that way, first time. Play defensive as well, let your horse recover as well, hide if ned be.

EAST VS WEST, TUPAC WILL ALWAYS B DA BEST. B.I.G UR NOTHING!
stickman phil Posted at: 07:39 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 595259
stickman phil
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my method is just to go in all guns blazing =P. chase him down shooting with rifle/shotgun until your horse goes to low health quickly get a new horse and continue chasing. oh and use quickdraw whenever you can, try and shoot reed not the horse. oh and as crazi-dude said, using a brandy bomb (actually called a whiskey bomb i think) sounds like a good idea.
tree man will turbanate you...
Crunchy Nut Posted at: 10:19 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 595410
Crunchy Nut
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1 problem i don't have any whiskey bombs :/ and if i end mission and go and get some i have to defeat hollister all over again. But the all guns blazing idea seems to work! Ive got his health down about 3/4 of the way now and then i died lol so im getting furthr and hopefully i will have completed the level :D
stickman phil Posted at: 10:25 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 595421
stickman phil
Forum GuestMember
+
+
good luck! he is a hard enemy to defeat and ythe whisky bombs...i didnt use them but they did sound like a good idea. anyway im sure youll win eventually
tremblay77 Posted at: 21:16 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 596322
tremblay77
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I also need some help. I cannot beat Hollister. i did very few side missions so my stats aren't that good. i read on another site that you have to shoot him as he's throwing the dynamite and then he blows himself up. but it just isn't working. i could really use some help. i'll probably need help with Reed too.lol
tremblay77 Posted at: 21:16 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 596323
tremblay77
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I also need some help. I cannot beat Hollister. i did very few side missions so my stats aren't that good. i read on another site that you have to shoot him as he's throwing the dynamite and then he blows himself up. but it just isn't working. i could really use some help. i'll probably need help with Reed too.lol
Crunchy Nut Posted at: 07:36 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 596650
Crunchy Nut
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Aha Hollister stuck on....you are ^^ Well at the start Hollister will be throwing dynamite at you, so get your shotgun out go over to where he is, shoot him (if you don't do mich damage as you said you havent done many side missions then i suggest you use Quickdraw alot to!) and then he will get his shotgun/rifle out and chase you. To do this level i ran until i found a decent sized rock to hide behind, one where u can still see where he is but where he carnt shoot you. What i did was quickly move to the side of the rock (slightly) so he shot but move quickly in so he misses, as soon as he shot i would run out and shoot then hide again. If you don't choose this technique then whenever he fires at you if he misses or hits fire back straight away because he carnt fire 2 bullets side to side, fire back straightaway then hide, repeat this then eventually you will get his health down about 3/4 of the way and a little video will come on , he is strapping dynamite to himself, now it gets easY! he will chase after you with dynamite strapped to him, just run and after about 15-30 seconds he will blow up woot!

Sorry for such a long explanation :p
stickman phil Posted at: 11:17 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 596932
stickman phil
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeh very long =P...my verison is just guns blazing shoot him all the time try and roll out of the way of bullets and shoot him with shotgun/rifle. dont forget to drink out of your flask when your health is low.
Crunchy Nut Posted at: 11:53 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 598344
Crunchy Nut
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Everything with you is Guns Blazing!
stickman phil Posted at: 12:41 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 598442
stickman phil
Forum GuestMember
+
+
its the best technic! not to mention its the most fun technic. i didnt do anything all spy like or try to avoid everyone from seeing me (not even on the one where you escape from jail)

so you done it yet?
Crunchy Nut Posted at: 17:20 Feb03 2006 Post ID: 654872
Crunchy Nut
Forum GuestMember
+
+
DOne it at last :D
stickman phil Posted at: 05:58 Feb04 2006 Post ID: 656324
stickman phil
Forum GuestMember
+
+
finally! lol i bet you need help killing someone else now XD
Crunchy Nut Posted at: 09:00 Feb04 2006 Post ID: 656709
Crunchy Nut
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Possibly but i havent started another mission yeat, im just roaming round :D
therocker Posted at: 10:24 Jul14 2006 Post ID: 922961
therocker
Forum GuestMember
+
+
go all out guns blazing with every mission man it works
Chrusher Posted at: 12:59 Aug25 2006 Post ID: 1009380
Chrusher
+
+
try not to double post guys

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
stevie6969 Posted at: 13:17 Aug30 2006 Post ID: 1019889
stevie6969
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I ran around dropping dynamite on the geysers then shooting it when he was close to it. Thank god for all that whiskey and ammo lying around
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close