Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Funniest kills

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
craig_m Posted at: 17:39 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1047649
craig_m
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Everytime I play with my cousin I get lots of funny kills
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaud Posted at: 18:25 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1047731
Chaud
+
+
One time my friend and I were playing on heroic. We were on the Gravemind level. I had a plasma rife...He had went ahead to kill something. I accidently shot as he was going through a door and I hit him in the back of the head...instantly killing him. Also, the door was closing as the beam went through it. I laughed afterwards.
george oracle of cheats Posted at: 18:50 Dec12 2006 Post ID: 1211328
george oracle of cheats
+
+
I randomly selected plasma pistol and shot gun, coz i like shoddy and im good with plas pistol and i shot a charged plasy pistol, which took down my mates shiled, then he rocketed me, which i jumped, then while in the air got a head shot with a shotgun at point blank range on a guy with no shield!!!
Dark Jmo Posted at: 05:45 Dec13 2006 Post ID: 1212001
Dark Jmo
+
+
I got 2:
1. I hit a grunt over the edge of a cliff, it looked like it was still standing on solid ground and was looking at me until it disappeared.

2. I had 2 controllers on Multiplayer, and i got a banshee and rammed stright down into the 2nd player, the 2nd player went through the ground and fell to his death, which is really strange because it was on Congulation and that has no cliffs or anywhaer else to fall to your death the only cliffs are the ones stopping you from moving outside the battlefirld area.

« Last edited by Dark Jmo on Dec 14th 2006 »
Destroying the world is a lot like eating yoghurt, you use a spoon.

JMO Lord of Spoons

GRAVEMIND

Want to contact me for any reason? My Gamertag is: JMO 137
The_Fury4 Posted at: 22:04 Dec13 2006 Post ID: 1213797
The_Fury4
+
+
On 12-Dec-2006 george oracle of cheats said:I randomly selected plasma pistol and shot gun, coz i like shoddy and im good with plas pistol and i shot a charged plasy pistol, which took down my mates shiled, then he rocketed me, which i jumped, then while in the air got a head shot with a shotgun at point blank range on a guy with no shield!!!
george oracle of cheats, don't bump old topics!
Love is the beauty of the soul.
Pokemastar Posted at: 09:07 Dec16 2006 Post ID: 1218126
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well a funny kill i've gotten is this... I am running and im just throwing a random plasma I dont even notice theres an elite behind me my plasma bounces off a wall and sticks him. I laughed so hard you should have seen it!
Now known as Intoxication.

shady4eva Posted at: 13:27 Dec16 2006 Post ID: 1218564
shady4eva
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol i love this game back in the summer me and my freinds would exit levels .One day on sanctuary when the guy was squezing through the hole he got stuck by one of my friends on the game in the butt. Lol i was rolling so hard cause how far he flew.
meeb Posted at: 06:56 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1221814
meeb
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My funnyest kill is a grunt and hes was against a wall just stood up and it was so funny i took a pic of it on my phone.
george oracle of cheats Posted at: 05:42 Dec20 2006 Post ID: 1225730
george oracle of cheats
+
+
This forum was near the top before i did this post, just for the record.
I threw plasma grenade at elite, but a hunter ran past at the right moment that it stuck to the hunter and killed the hunter and the elite. LMAO
Luigiguy22 Posted at: 00:43 Dec22 2006 Post ID: 1230958
Luigiguy22
+
+
One kill I found funny was one time I killed a Hunter on Delta Halo I think, and after he was dead, he was flying up and down and shaking. I didn't do anything to him(other than me killing him), he just did it by himself.

Thanks to Ares2 for the sweet sig and avy.
ASSASSIN X Posted at: 19:18 Dec25 2006 Post ID: 1240779
ASSASSIN X
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Dec-2006 Dark Jmo said:I got 2:
1. I hit a grunt over the edge of a cliff, it looked like it was still standing on solid ground and was looking at me until it disappeared.

2. I had 2 controllers on Multiplayer, and i got a banshee and rammed stright down into the 2nd player, the 2nd player went through the ground and fell to his death, which is really strange because it was on Congulation and that has no cliffs or anywhaer else to fall to your death the only cliffs are the ones stopping you from moving outside the battlefirld area.
tat is the funniest thing i ever heard!!! Smile

[color=red]TEAM AMERICA'S ARMY
TEAM GAMING/MUSIC/MOVIES/FOOD
POKE_FAN_4eva Posted at: 16:28 Jan09 2007 Post ID: 1282791
POKE_FAN_4eva
+
+
I like doing the funny guardian glitch to kill pplz. It NEVER gets old

~If You Would Like A Sig Or Avatar Request One Here~

hailfire704 Posted at: 18:09 Feb04 2007 Post ID: 1342260
hailfire704
Forum GuestMember
+
+
One time I threw a frag at my freind when I was at his house and we were playing online, and he dodged and got sniped. A second later when he respawned, he spawned right on my grenade and died.
max 500px x 200px
Luigiguy22 Posted at: 20:25 Feb11 2007 Post ID: 1361321
Luigiguy22
+
+
Lol, he's lucky isn't he?

Thanks to Ares2 for the sweet sig and avy.
POKE_FAN_4eva Posted at: 08:51 Feb17 2007 Post ID: 1375450
POKE_FAN_4eva
+
+
another funny kill i do to myself is on Ascension with the little thing that shoots you up. well i blow myself up and the it goes in that thingy and my dead body shoots across the WHOLE scene

~If You Would Like A Sig Or Avatar Request One Here~

gangsta_leb284 Posted at: 21:57 Mar03 2007 Post ID: 1411294
gangsta_leb284
+
+
ya i love doin that i just watch for about 3 seconds and then i respawn and do it again. a funny way to kill people is to stick a granade to ur foot and run after people, sorta like a suicide bomber.
bully619 Posted at: 16:25 Oct01 2007 Post ID: 1936800
bully619
Forum GuestMember
+
+
once i was playing with my cousin he thought i was gonna lose but i needed one more kill to win and he was shooting me crazy with a machine gun and i got him in back with the energy sword
bam2 Posted at: 14:32 Oct10 2007 Post ID: 1948997
bam2
Post Likes: 1
+
+
i head shooted a grunt off the big old tower when you get the banshee on the arbiter
Pikachu100 Posted at: 12:50 Jul21 2008 Post ID: 2339305
Pikachu100
+
+
I got 2 that are all on slayer mode:
1.(Hard)Once I was on that wierd space like level and I was on that pltform that holds the energy sword. My friend jumped on it and i threw a plsma grenade and stuck him on the *****. He turns around to jump at the same time I throw another grenade and it landed on his ***. They explode the platform breaks I fall to my demise and it said he fell to his death and I was stuck.
2.(Medium)I was on the level with the big field between red and blue bases. My friend stuck me. My body hit a near by walland bounced off it and landed on him
NOTE: I HAD 4 MORE DEATHS AND THEY WERE DELETED!!!!!!!!!! I CLICKED EDIT POST AND THEY WERE NOT ONLY DELETED BUT IT LOGGED ME OUT!!!!

« Last edited by Pikachu100 on Jul 21st 2008 »
Proto Posted at: 12:49 Jul29 2008 Post ID: 2351998
Proto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lets see I blew up a Warthog and it landed on some guy, who was shot right into another guys line of fire ( he had a sniper[it was shtty/snprs])and the guy got a double kill. freaking kill stealer...

so i ran his a$$ over...
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close