Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

dont buy gas or u will explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (read or u will explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

driftercheater1 Posted at: 00:46 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364250
driftercheater1
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Boycotting the gas company will decrease the price dramatically. Ive checked into it and if over half the US didnt buy gas for 1 day, the gas companys would be close to bankrupcy!!! So Lets show them how to lower gas prices. So repost this to all your friends. We have to get the word out. Its NATIONAL DONT BUY GAS DAY!!!
Viva La Revolucion!
Don't buy gas on September 3rd!!
Boycotting the gas company will decrease the price dramatically. Ive checked into it and if over half the US didnt buy gas for 1 day, the gas companys would be close to bankrupcy!!! ---AWD EMPEROR
The_Arbiter101 Posted at: 05:49 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364504
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this post has nothin to do with halo 2..... why wolud you post this statment if it didnt have ne thing to do with halo 2?
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

laxgodx Posted at: 16:56 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 365663
laxgodx
Forum GuestMember
+
+
drifter the mod for this is trying to close hes posting on the staff forums when he can close it/delete it he will
Aeshma Posted at: 16:59 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 365667
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
driftercheater1, I already have read this a lot of times before, because you just randomly post this on every forum, if I find more, then I'm going to report you as serious spammer and you may end up banned if you keep doing it.

-closed-
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close