Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

who's unhappy w/cliffhanger at end?(DON'T READ THIS NOOBS!)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
NUX Posted at: 21:52 Feb12 2005 Post ID: 69659
NUX
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 05-Feb-2005 darow said:theres probably gonna be like 8 halo games cause theres like 8 halos
7halo's

7 halo's=7 games,
maybe 8 if they include a special game about reach and the creation of the spartans, dat wood b awsum, xD
"One who is willing to give up a little freedom for a little security deserves neither!"-Benjamin Franklin
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
~~ Posted at: 07:25 Feb13 2005 Post ID: 69794
~~
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Im back. * halo games?!? how kl is dat. Is it jus tme or did halo 2 seem much much shorter tha the originla game? The only thing that keeps me playin halo2 is the multiplayer (which rocks) and the fact i cant wait 4 halo 2.5. Did u know there is a book written about the fall of reach and the creation of the spartans it is a gr8 book but a game would rock so hard itd kill us all.
NUX Posted at: 22:24 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 71100
NUX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i don't no if it is shorter, just less standing around not noing where 2 go. it may be, but i flew through the halo2 campaign. and no, i didn't do it on easy
"One who is willing to give up a little freedom for a little security deserves neither!"-Benjamin Franklin
megaman253 Posted at: 11:45 Feb24 2005 Post ID: 79657
megaman253
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HELL YES IM GETTING THE THIRD ONE ANY GAMER WOULD BE INSANE NOT TO GET THE THIRD ONE. I'd be willing to bet the third one is about the OTHER Spartan, not the master chief. If you Read the first Halo books you'd know there is one other spartan, but Bungie aint gonna tell you that, they're gonna spring it on you. And yea, the ending sucked, but its better than ending the entire series.
megaman253 Posted at: 12:46 Feb24 2005 Post ID: 79680
megaman253
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HELL YES IM GETTING THE THIRD ONE ANY GAMER WOULD BE INSANE NOT TO GET THE THIRD ONE. I'd be willing to bet the third one is about the OTHER Spartan, not the master chief. If you Read the first Halo books you'd know there is one other spartan, but Bungie aint gonna tell you that, they're gonna spring it on you. And yea, the ending sucked, but its better than ending the entire series.
cabbagechimp Posted at: 08:06 Feb25 2005 Post ID: 80071
cabbagechimp
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thought the ending was ok, just thought it was way to sudden.
viper5552 Posted at: 18:13 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83846
viper5552
Forum GuestMember
+
+
halo 3 or at least part of it will be at the "ark"
less than me Posted at: 14:23 Mar07 2005 Post ID: 88660
less than me
Forum GuestMember
+
+
NUX, if they made 7 or 8 Halo games, they wont be anygood, its just gonna ruin it if they do, i dont plan to spend all that money on a bunch of games for them to get worse by the series, 3-4 MAX will be great, and a good finish to an epic game
You mess with the best, you die like the rest/ 2nd place is dead last /Halo Lord
ihatebrutes Posted at: 15:14 Mar07 2005 Post ID: 88774
ihatebrutes
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think that there are not going to be 8 games (plus there are 7 halos). I mean when would the last one come? 2020? and by the way i don't think the ending sucked. It really left you excited about halo 3 and there is going to be one. Maybe even halo 4 but i doubt that.
Halo2master0722 Posted at: 15:18 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 187825
Halo2master0722
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how can u doubt a halo 4? The makers have already said that probably they will make 5 then stop. of course there will be a Halo 4
drakonz Posted at: 17:02 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191484
drakonz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Maybe you get to "finish the fight" in the 3rd one
Are you stepping in my cornflakes? Let me tell you about stepping in someones cornflakes... it's a weird way to eat cornflakes.
Gruntkiller Posted at: 19:37 Jun04 2005 Post ID: 191639
Gruntkiller
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Bungie said that there would be only three Halo games on an interveiw posted on some website.
Halo2master0722 Posted at: 12:29 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192792
Halo2master0722
Forum GuestMember
+
+
All of you should know who Jason Jones is. In his interview of when Halo 2 came out, He said "there will definetely be more then 3 halo games".
Darth_Bacon Posted at: 14:11 Jun14 2005 Post ID: 205935
Darth_Bacon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The ending was stupid.
I revel in sadistic glee at the crushing of souls, but I soon mourn over the lives so cruelly cut short. So the cycle begins anew.
********************************************************************************************* ********
My box.
linkinpark360 Posted at: 21:10 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 220023
linkinpark360
Forum GuestMember
+
+
maybe he lands on that planet and the covenant convince him to help destroy earth for halo 3 ....................sorry i recked
my mind with star wars games
to be or not to be thats not the question .......how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood now thats more like it--------------some dude whos good at halo
kenshin Posted at: 06:51 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225402
kenshin
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Halo 2's ending only sux if you dont use your imagination.
all the battle stations are in disarray and under attack, earth is under heavy invasion, chiefs on the biggest covenant cruiser ever, and cortana seems to have betrayed mankind. it opens up for all sorts for number 3. flood invading earth?? all spartans being caled back to earth for the final fight? elites and spartans side by side?? the possiblities are endless.

and rumours are that halo3 will be the last (rumour only) but this would mean bungie will give it all they got!!! woohoo!!
ArbiterChief Posted at: 19:16 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 249151
ArbiterChief
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Feb-2005 NUX said:7halo's

7 halo's=7 games,
maybe 8 if they include a special game about reach and the creation of the spartans, dat wood b awsum, xD
No, you're both wrong. There's probably only going to be three, because if 2 demolished the first one, Bungie would have to do that: 8 times. No, my theory is that humans are actually the Forerunners, and the only reason the Covenant attacked earth was because that was where the Forerunners ended up, and left a remote switch to set off all of the halos, but the Covenant thought they were extinct in the first setoff of the halos, hence the Prophet of Regret sending too little forces, so the third will probably be the last. (out of breath)
ArbiterChief Posted at: 19:19 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 249158
ArbiterChief
Forum GuestMember
+
+
And yes, I saw the interview with Jason Jones and he said "we'll try to make more than three". And since that interview came just after the first halo, there was plenty of time to think it over again.
ArbiterChief Posted at: 19:21 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 249163
ArbiterChief
Forum GuestMember
+
+
And yes, I saw the interview with Jason Jones and he said "we'll try to make more than three". And since that interview came just after the first halo, there was plenty of time to think it over again.
SPARTAN-139 Posted at: 14:21 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 260891
SPARTAN-139
+
+
On 04-Jan-2005 NUX said:i for one am very displeased w/how they ended it. "sir, finishing this fight" is not how you end the most highly antisipated video game in the world. now, if they actually had you finish the darned fight, then i'd be happy(or if they left the whole thing out altogether).

maybe i only feel this way because i can't wait for halo3, i don't know. it's just how i feel
when he says "sir,finish this fight" he means he's going to take out the prophet of truth. is it that hard to figure out.
A sword is like a key...when you stick it in people it unlocks their death.
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close