Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

who's unhappy w/cliffhanger at end?(DON'T READ THIS NOOBS!)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 23:40 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 279537
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah I am. So. How do you think the Halo story will continue?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 23:42 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 279539
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Jul-2005 SPARTAN-139 said:wrong she doesn't say get away she appears holds her hand up then says to gravemind "shoot" as to tell him to ask his questions and her eyes doen't turn red they're still blue so i still don't see how she betrayed them. and i also don't see how the halo ark brings salvation by causing death on a galactic scale.
Your right. I just watched the ending to Halo 2 on Legendary and Cortana's eyes are still blue.
GaMe-FrEq Posted at: 08:41 Jul24 2005 Post ID: 282882
GaMe-FrEq
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cortanas eyes are blue if anyone wants to no
Master_chief117 Posted at: 11:52 Jul24 2005 Post ID: 283489
Master_chief117
Forum GuestMember
+
+
maybe truth will attack earth as the first level u controlling master chief
Naruto rocks some day i want to be a mod.
RyuSama Posted at: 13:44 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 309862
RyuSama
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Feb-2005 NUX said:7halo's

7 halo's=7 games,
maybe 8 if they include a special game about reach and the creation of the spartans, dat wood b awsum, xD
i agree, 7 halo games would rock...although they would get very repetetive.
the game about reach, you'd have to play as a marine or maybe even captain keyes
SPARTAN-139 Posted at: 16:34 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 310530
SPARTAN-139
+
+
thank you! finnaly some paid attention to detail and agrees that cortana's eyes are indeed blue. and bythe my opinion on the whole ark saving stuff from the flood and halo's effectsprobably wouldn;t make since because thatwould mess with halo's design. they knew there were simple lifeforms out there and they would eventually evolve into higher beings that have intelligenca but by then the flodd should be all but gone
A sword is like a key...when you stick it in people it unlocks their death.
RonIII Posted at: 18:02 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 310789
RonIII
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The Ending suxed donkey balllls
Join http://www.halosfinest.cjb.net/ Its a Halo 2 site FILLED with glitches, glitch videos, ETC.
Profit_Regret Posted at: 21:51 Aug06 2005 Post ID: 321343
Profit_Regret
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Did cortana turn to the flood or something.Why would she have a change of heart for no apparent reason. Yeah the ending sucked But it also doesn't make sense. Just look at the signs 8o
The covenant SHALL pravail
vgame_bum Posted at: 02:21 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 321715
vgame_bum
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i for one excpected more from the most anticipatated game in the world the end of this game is by far one of the worst endings in all the video games i have played whos with me?
craig_m Posted at: 06:52 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 322017
craig_m
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 04-Jan-2005 NUX said:i for one am very displeased w/how they ended it. "sir, finishing this fight" is not how you end the most highly antisipated video game in the world. now, if they actually had you finish the darned fight, then i'd be happy(or if they left the whole thing out altogether).

maybe i only feel this way because i can't wait for halo3, i don't know. it's just how i feel
it was very smart of bungie doing that they done to make you buy halo3 when it comes out
ArbiterChief Posted at: 14:28 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 381014
ArbiterChief
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Aug-2005 SPARTAN-139 said:thank you! finnaly some paid attention to detail and agrees that cortana's eyes are indeed blue. and bythe my opinion on the whole ark saving stuff from the flood and halo's effectsprobably wouldn;t make since because thatwould mess with halo's design. they knew there were simple lifeforms out there and they would eventually evolve into higher beings that have intelligenca but by then the flodd should be all but gone
true, true, her eyes are indeed blue at the end, but think of it from the Forerunners point of view. Would you kill yourself knowing you would die anyway and that some other being would take your place? I doubt it. As for the Ark saving stuff from the flood, you have to look at the entire point of it. The ARK=Noah's Ark. The FLOOD=Biblical Flood. How else could you explain this? Both Floods "wipe the slate clean", and, if my theory is correct, both Arks cause salvation from doom.
Arbitor Posted at: 10:32 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385099
Arbitor
+
+
you guys are so pathetic man !!!
isnt it simple "sir, finishing this figh" it means you are going to try and kill the last prophet , Truth, and the arbiter will be on the human side and hand over info about thier wepons and stuff like wat weaknesses thier ships have ( if you read the fall of reach chapter 13 i think you will know wat i mean )
also the elites and grunts will be over to our side and even though thay are week agains a brute they are strong in numbers.
Cortana chose to be left behind in the holly city beacuse she knew the gravemind guy would come and she wanted to know more about the 7 rings called halo
Arbitor Posted at: 11:47 Sep07 2005 Post ID: 394677
Arbitor
+
+
craig_m would da M stand for marshell or summig
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close