Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

ride in a pelican/ never ending spinning pelican

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

thegamer345 Posted at: 13:13 Nov23 2005 Post ID: 530230
thegamer345
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i hav found a way to ride in a seat of a pelican. go to the level of metropolis and then go about half way to where u see the two pelicans come to u in the area where the scarab blows up the tank. then u wait for the dropingoff off your troops. you then under the ship where the marines come out directly under the drop off spot jump up and HOLD down X. it ashould then seat you in the pelican. then you ride for about 2 minutes anjd then u will start spinning and crash. when you fall out of it it will say press X to flip the banshee. don't do that yet walk away a bit to stay out of its way. it will either kill you or throw you in midair far. you back off a little and be sure when you flip it its not going to hit you. P.S. whan you crash its a dead end area.

if you don't know whats a pelican its the marines big dropoff ships. they drop warthogs, scropions and troops. i hope you enjoy. if it didn,t work you did it wrong. i can guarntee it works it did for. have fun. srry about the lots of words you have to read.
Arbitor Posted at: 11:20 Nov28 2005 Post ID: 537663
Arbitor
+
+
yea ok but this should have been posted on the "cheats" or "hints" section
King Greentard Posted at: 18:15 Dec06 2005 Post ID: 549749
King Greentard
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The pelican will stop spinning if you wait long enough.
I used to own a petting zoo until the marines found a radio and called for backup.It was a sad day for Joe, our main grunt, and Sammy the E lite.
Arbitor Posted at: 13:00 Dec08 2005 Post ID: 552818
Arbitor
+
+
Ok, i will close this now

_- Topic Closed -_
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 269829

Post Top