Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
bansheemaster001 Posted at: 09:58 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 209696
bansheemaster001
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
(super jump)

go to the blue base or red base on coagalation and where you see a slant with a small hole first jump while in the air croch when your
in uncroch dont move press the (a) button then press (a) button repeately when you hit the ground ou will fly to go 2x as high land on the portal while still pressing (a)button rappidly you can also get killed by gaurdians while jumping in the hole good bye.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
cheap sheep Posted at: 15:05 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 210158
cheap sheep
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey guys i can get to the top of the Burial Mounds level but when i try and move towards the big Pizza Cutter structure i get stopped by an invisible wall! I have got past it before purely by accident and just wondered if any1 knew how to get past it consistently?
viper_16 Posted at: 06:25 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211163
viper_16
Forum GuestMember
+
+
on outskirts when u are near the 3 elites that are cloaked make sure u are on a roof and watch the elite without a sword and he does the action of elites climbing on boxes but he just climbs up nothing and stands in the air. O.o
life's to short to wait for traffic
Arbiter_DX Posted at: 13:38 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213385
Arbiter_DX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the scarab gun is awesome.it fires as fast as the plasma rifle,
it looks like the plasma rifle,its got unlimited ammo
and never overheats,the best part is that it is powerful like the
beam coming from the scarab.i found it on one of the two bridge on top of the city.but you need a banshee for this trick.
Arbiter_DX Posted at: 13:45 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213393
Arbiter_DX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Jun-2005 Ultima(elite) said:Anyone ever heard about "The Sword in the Stone" in outskirts, I found it and i wanna see what you guys say about it, it's just a sword sitting in the ground, I'd be happy to tell you how to get it just ask. Smile
i know the secret about unlimited sword.
first you have to be one one of this level:Outskirt,Arbiter or
Delta Halo.First get a sword.Second use all ammo in the sword.
Third complett the level.Voila,unlimited sword.Remember that
on the outskirt level you must have a battlerifle or a smg as
a secondary weapon.
Sephroth117 Posted at: 21:59 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213927
Sephroth117
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi pepole This is my first ever time posting on something but I know TONS of gliches and I Could probly find the answer to ALMOST ever thing you ask so please email me at:[email protected] and Leave your email and name and I will try as hard as I can to find the answer and get back to you as fast as I can!!!Happy Glitching everone!!!
Bleeding_Heart_13 Posted at: 11:16 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216175
Bleeding_Heart_13
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how do u do the jump one on headlong i tried it fer a while but it doesnt work
this is the end....we're all gonna burn
pokemaniackid Posted at: 14:31 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 253019
pokemaniackid
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey! Anyone wanna know how to make a rocket disapear?? Well first go to the level Metropolis. And when there are Rocket Launchers everywhere(end of level) wait till the Scarab gets stuck. Then jump on and do whatever just DON'T go inside yet. Go on the back side of it shoot a rocket at the thing that sticks out. The rocket will disapear and the piece of the Scarab will disapear.
pokemaniackid
The saiyain king Posted at: 13:07 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 254834
The saiyain king
+
+
Ultima{elite] the golden hog glicth is not true sorry for the mistake.
009 Posted at: 15:22 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 255263
Forum GuestMember
+
+
and ultima(elite)or whatever never told me how to get on top of the "hotel" in zanzibar i but if u mean the defense base in zanzibar u have to get on top of that to get out of the level if thats whatu mean i call it defense base..............if it is the defense base
green machinep60 Posted at: 15:34 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 255332
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How do you do the glitch for cogalation.I want to do it but i cant do
it.can someone please tell me how to do it.
Hellow welcome to my restraunt heres our menue. We have nice hamburgers and cheese burgers. The hamburger/cheese burger is fresh picked from peoples noses. But we also have sandwiches. It includes fries and heres your sandwich and fries. POOOOF theres you
009 Posted at: 15:34 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 255333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i been on top of that part but i kept walking straight (sword and stone glitch) i never looked to the right or i would have found it
I heart grunts Posted at: 22:43 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 256534
I heart grunts
Forum GuestMember
+
+
a qaudrupel post
if i had an ipod i would fill the whole 10 hrs with green day any thing not green day or genarely punk rock would be sacreligist to my ipodgreen day aditoin spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spamidy spam
grunty Posted at: 15:38 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261192
grunty
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have found the sowrd in the stone if u want it

OK here we go: when u first get on top of the level Outskirts you travel alon the righthand side then when you reach the buildings with red roof tops there should be one part that is broken off once you jump down inside it will be pearsed straight down into the ground

also to get on top of the map go in the hall way at the very start and jump on to on of the lights then looh for a ledge and jump up to it then look to your right and jump over to another ledge then u go to the wall and granade jump up and then u will come to a broken roud go down move to the other side jump on the small ledge then crouch jump up to the next part then move to the right and go around and u will be at the red roof tops
009 Posted at: 17:55 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261541
Forum GuestMember
+
+
do any of u know the bat cave glitch on lockout? u know where u get to the bottom of the level?
grunty Posted at: 19:06 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261705
grunty
Forum GuestMember
+
+
any body want to learn a super jump on coagulation, assension, or lockout

because if u do i can tell u but only on those 3 maps
grunty Posted at: 19:12 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261716
grunty
Forum GuestMember
+
+
009 i have clue wat the heck u are talkin bout on the bat cave thing so share some info with me would ya
ozkidzez91 Posted at: 04:27 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262403
ozkidzez91
+
+
HOW DO YOU GET THE SCARAB GUN!! I've seen about 3 people ask but no one actually said how and where and I REALLY WANT IT!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase tell me?
Yeah. Whatever. http://www.supernerdboy.web1000.com/
grunty Posted at: 11:14 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262642
grunty
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok this how u get the scarab gun
first u must kill all of your men then you kill everything else the ghosts and wraiths then wen u get to the tunnel at the end of the bridge u need to take a ghost and lead the last banshee into the tunnel (kill all banshees exept one or it wont follow u) then kill all the guys in the tunnel including yours then shoot off its wings it helps alot then wen u go through the red room befor u get out side there is a small tube like tunnel that u walk through to get outside then wen the banshee is going through that tunnel u have to board it (u must board it wen it first starts moving through) once u are out of the tunnel look up to your left and there will be 2 really big bridge like things u fly up to the first one and in the middle will be one of those small orange pilons and floating above it will look like a plasma riffle but it is the scarab gun enjoy

PS:it works on any difficulty and wen the banshee gets stuck in a corner or something just drive behind it and sit there and it will come out also u must have alot of passients because it can take a long time to do because the pilot is retarded have fun
Ultima(elite) Posted at: 22:49 Jul20 2005 Post ID: 274121
Ultima(elite)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Funny glitch story:

I have really no idea how I did this (it must have been a bug or something), but heck, I'll tell you anyway.

I was playing team assault on Xbox Live on the map Ivory Tower. I had a Needler and an SMG with me. I stepped into the "air" lift thing next to where you get the Plasma Pistol on the top floor (on the Sniper Rifle side.) For some odd reason, I could not move and was caught floating in mid air above the lift (what the heck?)! It was kind of cool at first (because I could assassinate some enemies that were going up the lift normally), but one brave player eventually killed me with a Battle Rifle. My dead body was laying limp in mid air (almost like it was on top of an invisible platform up there or something)...

Who knows?

Did I glitch my game, or... what happened?
Displaying Page 4 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close