Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

AWESOME STUFF!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Ultimatum Posted at: 23:11 Jun11 2005 Post ID: 202306
Ultimatum
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
.......:::::__FREE BOOM BOOM!__:::::.......

All of this is REAL! I don't care if you say it is or not, but this is real and GREAT! (HELPFUL)

In Delta Halo level, go to the fortress thing. On the top level (go up (only up) all the ramps that you can find) go to where there is or used to be a plasma turret and a sniper. There should be 1 covenant beam rifle at 100 energy. (This is crap compared to what's coming.)

Go to stand on (or beside) the destroyed turret. Stand there on the ledge facing the big cliff (that you didn't miss when you landed) and turn a perfect (90 degrees) right. There should be like a little ledge sticking out from the roof of the ruin. Jump on to it. Turn to face the ruin from which the ladge was sticking out on. Jump up. Turn right and you should see a ramp. Go up (who saw that coming?). You will see a body and a **.... drum roll... ... ... ...** FREE BOOM BOOM! (Rocket Launcher.)

This can be done before the phantoms come. There is also a little place to hide so is a great place to snipe from. You can blow off the phantom's guns, and kill them EASILY!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DOAhardcore Posted at: 11:46 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203016
DOAhardcore
Forum GuestMember
+
+
pfft i only those weak noobs need a rocket launcher to beat that level i've already beaten the whole game multiple times on legendary.
I WILL BE THE JEDI MASTER
Gun mad Posted at: 11:22 Oct06 2005 Post ID: 451931
Gun mad
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey its a helpful tip and most people have beaten it multiple times on legandary anyway good tip i will try it out
Arbitor Posted at: 11:32 Oct06 2005 Post ID: 451954
Arbitor
+
+
ohhhh come on guys stop posting junk on the forums ..........
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close