Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Kill someone by the gaurdians

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Masta Chief Posted at: 17:08 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 227488
Masta Chief
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey on xbox live people like stand in front of me an my same team when friendly fire is off and they do this little gun switch thing and kill me. But it says i was killed by the gaurdians and not betrayed. please if any one knows how to please tell me.
You Basterd! You Killed Kenny!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
infoguy Posted at: 07:35 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 228059
infoguy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The Guardians where thought to be a glitch but we've figured out that they're actually against glitches so when certain glitches are done I don't know what exactly the specific glitches are you are killed by the guardians.
green machinep60 Posted at: 10:26 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 260349
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i was going off the broken road on headlong.i got out of the warthhog
and when i got out,it crushed me and it said by the guardians.
Hellow welcome to my restraunt heres our menue. We have nice hamburgers and cheese burgers. The hamburger/cheese burger is fresh picked from peoples noses. But we also have sandwiches. It includes fries and heres your sandwich and fries. POOOOF theres you
SPARTAN-139 Posted at: 14:12 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 260866
SPARTAN-139
+
+
being killed by the gaurdians doesn't have anything to do with glithces its a way of being killed when you haven't been shot at or done anything that leads to a suicide. except that friendly fire thing that's a glitch.
A sword is like a key...when you stick it in people it unlocks their death.
infoguy Posted at: 15:44 Jul14 2005 Post ID: 261212
infoguy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that's basically what i said
SPARTAN-139 Posted at: 14:18 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263059
SPARTAN-139
+
+
no it isn't you said it had to do with glitches when it doesn't. take for example you get hit by the train on terminal BAM! killed by the gaurdians it's the response you get when your killed by something in the environment.
ArbiterChief Posted at: 09:52 Jul17 2005 Post ID: 266499
ArbiterChief
Forum GuestMember
+
+
aaactually, it doesn't, and infoguy is right. if you get killed by something in the environment, it says (pretend gamertag in player1)player1 died, not guardians. it only says guardians when you die suddenly, and for no reason, so basically a glitch.
SPARTAN-139 Posted at: 14:25 Jul18 2005 Post ID: 268680
SPARTAN-139
+
+
no it doesn't have to do with glitching. yes there are some glitches that tell you that you were killed by the gaurdians. but when it's in the environment it will say killed by the gaurdians like if you were hit by the train on terminal.
green machinep60 Posted at: 21:07 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 326312
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Actully spartan_139 is right.I got killed by a warthog and it crushed me without anyone in it and it said killed by the gaurdians
Hellow welcome to my restraunt heres our menue. We have nice hamburgers and cheese burgers. The hamburger/cheese burger is fresh picked from peoples noses. But we also have sandwiches. It includes fries and heres your sandwich and fries. POOOOF theres you
green machinep60 Posted at: 21:09 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 326319
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 14-Jul-2005 green machinep60 said:i was going off the broken road on headlong.i got out of the warthhog
and when i got out,it crushed me and it said by the guardians.
I spelt warthog wronge.sorry
40guy Posted at: 08:27 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 327212
40guy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Guys,please if u get ran over by your own vehicle (lol that's funny)yes it would say killed by the guardians (ooo scary) ok lemme get to the point there was a guy running in zanzibar named...Bob,ok now Bob was walking and stuff now he goes into the windmill he walks backward then suddenly he dies...he was killed by the guardians.But if u get ranover by a boost vehicle (ghost,wraith,etc) and ur wearing an overshield and your right on a wall you will be thrown off the wall and DIE but not by the guy who killed you but by the guardians built into every level in the game...yes even the campaign levels too...but no matter how much u keep getting killed...its because you get killed by...a piece of the enviroment...or you go through the (floor,ceiling,wall,etc) thats when it says Guardian but one time i was about to finish first level right when i was about to get out of the elevator and kill i jumped my way into the mac gun's reloader (man those bullets are frickin huge! :0) then it pushed me into outer space :D it was funny lol then i kept falling...i think i went like...to earth lol
everyone please join www.deviantart.com so you can put in your most filled art so join deviant art now or else you will be missed :'(
green machinep60 Posted at: 14:18 Aug11 2005 Post ID: 333828
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you really want to get killed by the guardians set map as colossus and where the gas tanks drop get underneath it and when it crushes you it will say killed by the guardians
green machinep60 Posted at: 16:08 Aug16 2005 Post ID: 346751
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hellow aneyone there
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close