Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

An academic is spreading

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

infoguy Posted at: 07:43 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 228066
infoguy
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've been hearing people call people on xbox live noobs. Is it me or are to many people being called this stupid name. But not shockingly only people who are lv10 or below are being noobs or people who make big mistakes during a custom or matchmade game. I mean i haven't been called it i'm a lv35. But it's getting annoying hearing people tell other people they're noobs.
Aeshma Posted at: 07:51 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 228074
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
On 29-Jun-2005 infoguy said:I've been hearing people call people on xbox live noobs. Is it me or are to many people being called this stupid name. But not shockingly only people who are lv10 or below are being noobs or people who make big mistakes during a custom or matchmade game. I mean i haven't been called it i'm a lv35. But it's getting annoying hearing people tell other people they're noobs.
Well if someone call you a n00b on this site, then please feel free to report mate.

As for the Xbox live, that are people who think they are unbeatable and the best...proof them wrong about that ;)
green machinep60 Posted at: 17:51 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 391892
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok if someone calls you a noob, call then @$$hole
Hellow welcome to my restraunt heres our menue. We have nice hamburgers and cheese burgers. The hamburger/cheese burger is fresh picked from peoples noses. But we also have sandwiches. It includes fries and heres your sandwich and fries. POOOOF theres you
green machinep60 Posted at: 17:52 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 391899
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok if someone calls you a noob, call then @$$hole.And if someone called you noob on supercheats.com then click report bad post.
Hellow welcome to my restraunt heres our menue. We have nice hamburgers and cheese burgers. The hamburger/cheese burger is fresh picked from peoples noses. But we also have sandwiches. It includes fries and heres your sandwich and fries. POOOOF theres you
green machinep60 Posted at: 17:52 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 391901
green machinep60
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok if someone calls you a noob, call then @$$hole.And if someone called you noob on supercheats.com then click report bad post.

P.S good luck
RJ Fighter Posted at: 18:15 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 391950
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
...and if someone brings a dead topic back to life, report them. Mainly you.
Apphonx Posted at: 20:27 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 392347
Apphonx
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Are you can close it

-LOCKED-
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 261100