Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

whats your rank and gamertag on live?and favorite weapon and vehicle?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

sidewinder2004 Posted at: 12:24 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 274894
sidewinder2004
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
my name is sidwinder2004 on live because i forgot the (E) after the (d) so yeah.i am a level 20 and the highest rank i have been was 22. its not that high i know.um my favorite weapon's for long range well that im good at anyways is the human sniper(because it doesn't overheat) although any real sniper should beable to hit head shot on first shot.and rocketlauncher but every one knows that.lets see for mid. range i would have to say well sword and battle rifle for both mid., and close range. hmmm... favorite vehicle i would have to say the ghost because u have a better chance of not dieing against for say a banchee since people love to fly in bancee's and if someone is locked on u with a rocket its easier to dodge it. i use the tank also but i don't like it because i think it is a cheap way of getting kills on people. please post so i can hear what u have to say.
I heart grunts Posted at: 13:44 Jul21 2005 Post ID: 275106
I heart grunts
Forum GuestMember
+
+
10:(
if i had an ipod i would fill the whole 10 hrs with green day any thing not green day or genarely punk rock would be sacreligist to my ipodgreen day aditoin spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spamidy spam
kenshin Posted at: 03:31 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 276586
kenshin
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im 'kenshin 1811' im a 16 at d mo but i only got live on monday so, with any luck i'll increase quite a bit soon, though im havin' trouble gettin higher on btb as i tend to get stuck with people who think they're good and don't listen,which sucks.
long range: i'd have to say human sniper, purely because if you do miss the first shot it's easier to get them with the second then i usually carry a back up of a shotgun for close battles.
mid range: carbine and probably the sword, though often it's the most sought after weapon so the rocket launcher.
close range: sword (if poss) if not either a plasma pistol or rifle and smg combo, for strafing from mid to close.
fav vehicle: im not really a big vehicle kinda guy, but the ghost is good, but wharthog with team mates is my fave.
friend me if u want.
sidewinder2004 Posted at: 14:08 Jul22 2005 Post ID: 277940
sidewinder2004
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ill add you as soon as i get back to my house because right now im in colorado so yeah. hey read my colors one and tell me what u think of those colors. k???
Rooku Posted at: 13:08 Jul26 2005 Post ID: 288816
Rooku
+
+
Can you please stop making surveys. I keep having to close them.

~ACTIVATE SHUT DOWN~
ÄßßÉ- well. isn't this just interesting?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 235314

Post Top
Click to close