Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 3

Likes and Dislikes

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Pokemon OWN Posted at: 18:18 Sep26 2007 Post ID: 1929928
Pokemon OWN
Post Likes: 0
+
+
What do you like about the game and if you have a dislike share that too.

Join my team new team"Halo Army"
Friends with Fox, SD, and Harlsta
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
qwertyuio Posted at: 23:18 Sep26 2007 Post ID: 1930160
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
I will post here when I get the game.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
kimba159 Posted at: 05:43 Sep27 2007 Post ID: 1930352
kimba159
+
+
I went over my friemds place, went on co-operative, difficulty on heroic. We finished the game in less than a day of having it. I'd have to say it had its ups and downs. Firstly, I know they tried to make it different by having 2nd player be the arbiter but COME ON! You should be able to choose between master chief and arbiter, but you can't. And another downside is the sniper covenant! Me and my friend spent most of the second level shooting sniper covenant and I HATE them! It's good to have just about 5 in a whole level but I swear there was about 30! But of course a game this hyped has to have upsides and it does. New really kool vehicles like this one vehicle that I used in versus mode and I swear its invincible. My friend was shooting at me for like 5 minutes in that thing and I didnt take a hit. It was funny when he hopped onto the side of it because there are these things called 'the guardians' that when you go too far out in a versus level they shoot you. So when he was on the side I drove him out there and he died first but yeah i still died afterwards.

The flood are on your team for like less than half a level but when there is flood, you guessed it (or didn't you?) there is Guilty Spark. Guilty Spark is the MOST annoying character in the whole series of Halo.
But don't worry, you get to kill him in the end anyways.

There are loads of new features such as taking turrets and you could walk around with them the whole level if ya wanted to although it is in 3rd person mode. When you get melee'd you can fly away and re-watch it over and over in the theater. The theater is the place where you can see your gameplay videos of campaign or versus mode whether in fast, slow or normal motion. Another new feature is the different types of armour you can unlock. Although most of the ways you can unlock them is through online play getting new armour is always kool. I really want the HAYABUSA ARMOUR!

Thats it for now

Kimba
qwertyuio Posted at: 08:47 Sep27 2007 Post ID: 1930414
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
On 27-Sep-2007 kimba159 said:I went over my friemds place, went on co-operative, difficulty on heroic. We finished the game in less than a day of having it. I'd have to say it had its ups and downs. Firstly, I know they tried to make it different by having 2nd player be the arbiter but COME ON! You should be able to choose between master chief and arbiter, but you can't. And another downside is the sniper covenant! Me and my friend spent most of the second level shooting sniper covenant and I HATE them! It's good to have just about 5 in a whole level but I swear there was about 30! But of course a game this hyped has to have upsides and it does. New really kool vehicles like this one vehicle that I used in versus mode and I swear its invincible. My friend was shooting at me for like 5 minutes in that thing and I didnt take a hit. It was funny when he hopped onto the side of it because there are these things called 'the guardians' that when you go too far out in a versus level they shoot you. So when he was on the side I drove him out there and he died first but yeah i still died afterwards.

The flood are on your team for like less than half a level but when there is flood, you guessed it (or didn't you?) there is Guilty Spark. Guilty Spark is the MOST annoying character in the whole series of Halo.
But don't worry, you get to kill him in the end anyways.

There are loads of new features such as taking turrets and you could walk around with them the whole level if ya wanted to although it is in 3rd person mode. When you get melee'd you can fly away and re-watch it over and over in the theater. The theater is the place where you can see your gameplay videos of campaign or versus mode whether in fast, slow or normal motion. Another new feature is the different types of armour you can unlock. Although most of the ways you can unlock them is through online play getting new armour is always kool. I really want the HAYABUSA ARMOUR!

Thats it for now

Kimba
Great post there.^_^
Pokemon OWN Posted at: 20:54 Sep27 2007 Post ID: 1931161
Pokemon OWN
+
+
Yeah it was. I think the the biggest down side for me is on live in matchmaking they seriously need to do some work on it. The halo 2 live matchmaking was alot better. Yes the graphics are better but i want amazing gameplay too.

qwertyuio Posted at: 23:14 Sep27 2007 Post ID: 1931248
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
So what was bad about the matchmaking?
Pokemon OWN Posted at: 21:59 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1932387
Pokemon OWN
+
+
Well the sniper shoots way too slow for some odd reason. The maps are fun in matchmakin but the maps in halo2 were better in my opinion. The whole bubble shield and regenerator thing is just another thing for noobs to use. It seems like its way too easy to be killed in the game. O and bungie made a point that in halo2 when u started out with the SMG then you would just dual wield and not melee anymore so they decided to start you out with the assault rifle. Thats cool and all, but now, all people do is melee. Ive seen maybe 2 people out of maybe 30 games actually dual wield. I mean yeah the assualt rifle is strong and stuff but no one even really kills with BR or Carbon or anything. So i think bungie also needs to take the spot light away from the assault rifle and start you out with different things on different maps. But i heard that bungie is already workin on alot of these problems and more. Dont get me wrong i love matchmaking and ive played it alot in the past two days, but i think that they to do alot of work on it to make it better.

« Last edited by Pokemon OWN on Sep 28th 2007 »

qwertyuio Posted at: 22:33 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1932461
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
So basicly....Halo 3 is far from a PERFECT game.
bamafanmartin Posted at: 22:46 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1932471
bamafanmartin
+
+
yes! I cried at the end of the game.
qwertyuio Posted at: 00:21 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1932531
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
So is that a good or a bad thing?
kimba159 Posted at: 00:44 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1932557
kimba159
+
+
I liked Halo 2 better overall, but thats just me. By the way, I think having bubble shields are awesome. Of course, Halo 3 is going to sell better than Halo 2 because, well, it's Halo and it's new, but Halo 2 for me was alot better. I think it was more fun and the levels were better. When I first played Halo 2, I got shivers and that was only on the first level. I knew it was gonna be sweet through the whole game. In the end, Halo 3 is a great game, but Halo 2 is an even better one. The peeps out there who have Halo 2 AND an XBOX 360, be happy. But still I'm not saying don't get it, it's not a waste of money. This is only an opinion by a game lover.
qwertyuio Posted at: 00:44 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1932559
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
Alright.Well every opinion counts.^_^
Zelda Fan Posted at: 14:20 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933350
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
In my opinion, I was a bit dissapointed with the storyline.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Sep 29th 2007 »

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
kimba159 Posted at: 17:11 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933638
kimba159
+
+
Yeah they really needed work on that. Too much like Halo 1 at the end.
king_jamie56 Posted at: 02:39 Sep30 2007 Post ID: 1934415
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
In my opinion it was too much of the same. The only new things were a few new weapons (Spartan Laser, Flamethrower), Equipment (Bubble Shield, Active Camo), a few new veichles and the ability to rip turrets out of their fixments and use them. Yeah yeah, so the graphics were awesome and the game was awesome to begin with but...y'know...a few more things would have been nice. (And possibly an actual Map creator instead of the Forge...)

Well, since Halo 3 was the conclusion to the series...their probably won't be any new Halo games comin' otu (With th exception of Halo Wars...)

(I'm not on live...so...yeah...its local multiplayer for me...glad i got four controllers...)

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Pokemon OWN Posted at: 13:29 Sep30 2007 Post ID: 1935165
Pokemon OWN
+
+
Well i liked the campain but i havent beaten it yet cuz i dont have the game. ive played my friends a bunch though. Live needs alot of work. But i heard that they might make a halo4. But who knows how long thats going to take to make.

jameer Posted at: 19:32 Sep30 2007 Post ID: 1935912
jameer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
campaign storyline= bad

Gravity Hammer=Own

Online=Awesome

Oddball= bad

Annoying stops in the middle of games with kortana appearing on the screen and saying it has nudity=bad

last part of last mission in the warthog=ok

kimba159 Posted at: 21:22 Sep30 2007 Post ID: 1936171
kimba159
+
+
My fave weapon is the shotgun.Go shottys!
qwertyuio Posted at: 21:47 Sep30 2007 Post ID: 1936209
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
+
So Halo 3 isn't what everyone expected it to be but it is still a great game.I think we can pretty much end the discuusion at that.
Pokemastar Posted at: 22:08 Oct01 2007 Post ID: 1937431
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think they included the excellent feature of being able to design your character with armor you unlocked (Gawd I love that dam Haybusa Helmet!)

I thought the storyline resembled the first Halo to much and as I progressed through it I diden't enjoy the fact that you couldn't choose the Master Cheif or an elite in the Campaign. I think Forge is sick.
Now known as Intoxication.

Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close