Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mobile
go

Halo 3

Likes and Dislikes

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
qwertyuio Posted at: 22:37 Oct01 2007 Post ID: 1937450
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
AvatarMember
Posts: 19,587
Post Likes: 10
+
0
+
On 01-Oct-2007 Pokemastar said:I think they included the excellent feature of being able to design your character with armor you unlocked (Gawd I love that dam Haybusa Helmet!)

I thought the storyline resembled the first Halo to much and as I progressed through it I diden't enjoy the fact that you couldn't choose the Master Cheif or an elite in the Campaign. I think Forge is sick.
Yeah,a lot of people say the stiry line was like Halo 1.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
necron lord Posted at: 00:36 Oct02 2007 Post ID: 1937487
necron lord
AvatarMember
Posts: 663
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
i hate pure forms
espicially in the mission 'cortana'

the full version is my wallpaper
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
qwertyuio Posted at: 21:54 Oct02 2007 Post ID: 1938494
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
AvatarMember
Posts: 19,587
Post Likes: 10
+
0
+
On 02-Oct-2007 necron lord said:i hate pure forms
espicially in the mission 'cortana'
How come so many people don't like that mission?
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pokemastar Posted at: 22:03 Oct02 2007 Post ID: 1938508
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
Posts: 1,649
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
On 02-Oct-2007 qwertyuio said:How come so many people don't like that mission?
1. Creepy as hell
2. There were little flood that lead you to shoot ball things on the wall which contain more flood.
3. Rooms were to full of them.
4. No veichles
5. You had to backtrap alot and you'd get lost easily
Now known as Intoxication.




Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
qwertyuio Posted at: 22:33 Oct02 2007 Post ID: 1938556
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
AvatarMember
Posts: 19,587
Post Likes: 10
+
0
+
On 02-Oct-2007 Pokemastar said:1. Creepy as hell
2. There were little flood that lead you to shoot ball things on the wall which contain more flood.
3. Rooms were to full of them.
4. No veichles
5. You had to backtrap alot and you'd get lost easily
what do you mean by creapy?
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pokemastar Posted at: 18:31 Oct03 2007 Post ID: 1939374
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
Posts: 1,649
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
The fact that Cortana sounded like a Maniac and Gravemind started to give me the shivers after a while...
Now known as Intoxication.




Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
akacha Posted at: 21:16 Oct03 2007 Post ID: 1939580
akacha
AvatarMember
Posts: 199
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
sounds like the 6th level in the first Halo, i hated that level so much lol
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
qwertyuio Posted at: 22:23 Oct03 2007 Post ID: 1939619
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
AvatarMember
Posts: 19,587
Post Likes: 10
+
0
+
On 03-Oct-2007 Pokemastar said:The fact that Cortana sounded like a Maniac and Gravemind started to give me the shivers after a while...
Oh I get it.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Samushunter Posted at: 11:17 Oct06 2007 Post ID: 1942786
Samushunter
AvatarMember
Posts: 226
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
Yea, I second most of that. Still, the fact being that you could change your armor during campaign would mean you are NOT Master Cheif, making the game confusing. Infection is a nice touch that Bungie threw in. Still, Bungie has dumbed down alot of thing, such as the weapons.As said before the sniper is slower. Also, even though it is more powerful, I miss the double wielding Needler. These areas, along with a somewhat repetitive stroyline are being masqeraded by Bungie. When people first saw Halo 3 I bet that the first thing many people thought was,"OMG! Look at that new gun!" These new additions sometimes do add a spot of diffrence to Halo's occaisionally humdrum battles but still, Bungie has thrown in some of these things to hide a repetitive storyline. Not only that but they have lured players into a false sense of security. Halo 2, for example, was a big hit. Not only did it greatly improve peoples look on Halo but it had a good storyline to boot. Many players who have played Halos 1,2, and 3 could usually say that Halo 2 is the best. In, short Halo 3 is just a flashy attempt to impress people and rake in the green for Bungie.

« Last edited by Samushunter on Oct 6th 2007 »
I'm off to destroy Canada,they've had to good for to long...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
qwertyuio Posted at: 17:18 Oct06 2007 Post ID: 1943431
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
AvatarMember
Posts: 19,587
Post Likes: 10
+
0
+
Yeah it is not as good as Halo 2 but is more of a game to just make people happy with another game,not something to make a big deal of like Halo 2.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
typhlosionowns Posted at: 22:44 Oct06 2007 Post ID: 1943864
typhlosionowns
AvatarMember
Posts: 23
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
On 30-Sep-2007 jameer said:campaign storyline= bad

Gravity Hammer=Own

Online=Awesome

Oddball= bad

Annoying stops in the middle of games with kortana appearing on the screen and saying it has nudity=bad

last part of last mission in the warthog=ok
umm how was the storyline bad? the game was better than Halo: CE or Halo 2. probably the only reason you say that is because it only has like 8 levels. plus gravity hammer = bad weapon, its the new arbiter sword, and its good if you want to die alot on Xbox LIVE.

and its Cortana not "kortana"
learn to spell right

My Friend Code is 3694 7523 8763
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Samushunter Posted at: 01:52 Oct07 2007 Post ID: 1944009
Samushunter
AvatarMember
Posts: 226
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
The Gravity Hammer is good but terrible to have for one reason and one reason only. Walking around with it is like having a big red target on your head. Since evryone wants it, people will be after you so they can get this powerful one hit weapon. Same with Arbiter Sword. You should only take these two weapons out hen your within striking distance. Case Closed.

P.S. The number of levels has nothing to do with it. A game can have four levels, but if the storyline is good and the gameplay itself insane, It will become a best seller. Halo 3 is good, but is repetitive. Thats all.

« Last edited by Samushunter on Oct 7th 2007 »
I'm off to destroy Canada,they've had to good for to long...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
stonez08 Posted at: 08:19 Oct07 2007 Post ID: 1944317
stonez08
AvatarMember
Posts: 19
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
The online play is amazing but storyline i agree with everyone elseShame
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
fignewton Posted at: 15:45 Oct07 2007 Post ID: 1944939
fignewton
AvatarMember
Posts: 28
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
the biggest OMG moment was in the mission "Cortana" when you see the arbiter with the flamethrower.
that was AWESOME.
btw how do you get the hoyabusa helmet.
I AM WINDEX-TOR, I WILL CLEAN YOUR SOUL.



You like my dancing Master Chief????
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pokemastar Posted at: 20:31 Oct07 2007 Post ID: 1945405
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
Posts: 1,649
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
On 06-Oct-2007 Samushunter said:Yea, I second most of that. Still, the fact being that you could change your armor during campaign would mean you are NOT Master Cheif, making the game confusing. Infection is a nice touch that Bungie threw in. Still, Bungie has dumbed down alot of thing, such as the weapons.As said before the sniper is slower. Also, even though it is more powerful, I miss the double wielding Needler. These areas, along with a somewhat repetitive stroyline are being masqeraded by Bungie. When people first saw Halo 3 I bet that the first thing many people thought was,"OMG! Look at that new gun!" These new additions sometimes do add a spot of diffrence to Halo's occaisionally humdrum battles but still, Bungie has thrown in some of these things to hide a repetitive storyline. Not only that but they have lured players into a false sense of security. Halo 2, for example, was a big hit. Not only did it greatly improve peoples look on Halo but it had a good storyline to boot. Many players who have played Halos 1,2, and 3 could usually say that Halo 2 is the best. In, short Halo 3 is just a flashy attempt to impress people and rake in the green for Bungie.
As said before the sniper is slower. Well thats a good thing, Halo 2's Sniper Rifle shot to fast basicly if you were jumping the person just has to hit the right trigger twice and you'll die, theres no time between each shot. The Halo 3's Sniper Rifle has the more realistic feature of a recoil after you've fired for about 2 seconds, so if you jump basicly you'll actually make it to the ground.

Not only that but they have lured players into a false sense of security. Oh really how so?

I miss the double wielding Needler. Why would you? The new Needler is now the same strength as two and faster and you can still use your grenades, IMO that is good.
Now known as Intoxication.




Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pokemastar Posted at: 20:34 Oct07 2007 Post ID: 1945406
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
Posts: 1,649
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
On 07-Oct-2007 Samushunter said:The Gravity Hammer is good but terrible to have for one reason and one reason only. Walking around with it is like having a big red target on your head. Since evryone wants it, people will be after you so they can get this powerful one hit weapon. Same with Arbiter Sword. You should only take these two weapons out hen your within striking distance. Case Closed.

P.S. The number of levels has nothing to do with it. A game can have four levels, but if the storyline is good and the gameplay itself insane, It will become a best seller. Halo 3 is good, but is repetitive. Thats all.
The Gravity Hammer is good but terrible to have for one reason and one reason only. Walking around with it is like having a big red target on your head. Not really... Skilled players know how to use the Gravity Hammer correctly and actually take it down, I can take a Gravity Hammer down with a pistol and no grenades. Pertty much the Gravity Hammer is an overated Brute sword.
Now known as Intoxication.




Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
qwertyuio Posted at: 23:59 Oct07 2007 Post ID: 1945651
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
AvatarMember
Posts: 19,587
Post Likes: 10
+
0
+
Yeah, you have to be really careful with those weapons. Everyone goes after you.....Anxious
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
necron lord Posted at: 01:57 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1945765
necron lord
AvatarMember
Posts: 663
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
like the spartan laser.
the energy sword is good because you can lunge at enemies

the full version is my wallpaper
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Samushunter Posted at: 13:01 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1946157
Samushunter
AvatarMember
Posts: 226
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
On 07-Oct-2007 Pokemastar said:The Gravity Hammer is good but terrible to have for one reason and one reason only. Walking around with it is like having a big red target on your head. Not really... Skilled players know how to use the Gravity Hammer correctly and actually take it down, I can take a Gravity Hammer down with a pistol and no grenades. Pertty much the Gravity Hammer is an overated Brute sword.
Lets admit it, Halo 3 is good, but it is not as good as Halo 3. I feel that Bungie did not spend as much time as they should have on it. When Halo2 it was so worth it's price tag and everything was brand spanking new. Very few, if any, parts were repetitive. Same with Halo:CE(Obviously). Halo 3 is pretty repetitive in it's STORYLINE. But, my kudos goes to Bungie on Multiplayer.

As for the Needler and Gravity Hammer subject, thats just opinion and personal experience talking.
I'm off to destroy Canada,they've had to good for to long...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pokemastar Posted at: 19:49 Oct08 2007 Post ID: 1947102
Pokemastar
Forum GuestMember
Posts: 1,649
Post Likes: 0
+
0
+
Wait hold up... Halo 3 is not as good as Halo 3... ... ... Wtf?
Now known as Intoxication.




Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.
Sign Up Register for free.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.
 

Post Top
Click to close