Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition

I will break all pet rumours!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

prodDC Posted at: 15:10 May25 2013 Post ID: 3248435
prodDC
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've recently made a new game on HM:AWL:SE and everyone is very skeptical about all the pets you can get. I will do all I can find on how to get them, (befriending everyone in year one) It'll take me awhile to get to chapter 6 (for chihuah ua) but I'll keep posting. I will be getting the
-turtle (befriending cody, waiting until he's at swamp with turtle and fishing. I will try in chapter 1, 3, and 4)
-raccoon (befriending vesta and marlin in chapter 1)
-owl (befriending everyone in the town in chapter 1, then going to sprites tree house by the water fall everyday in chapter 2 and wait for them to ask me to help them clean the spring.)
-chihuahua (find all of the stone tablets in every chapter, befriend carter and flora, then at chapter 6 talk to carter)
-lizard (befriend mukumuku in winter, chapter 1, and he will give when i talk to him.)
-cat (wait until chapter 2 for romana to give, befriend her anyway.)

If I have any false information, or partial information, please let me know and I will test all theories. When I get the pets I will figure out how to put pictures on here.
~Steven Spielberg of music .
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close