Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition

Kids

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Doggielover289580 Posted at: 20:59 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1079190
Doggielover289580
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Do got to the pots before or after u have your kid??????????
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ewok420 Posted at: 22:14 Oct12 2006 Post ID: 1085283
ewok420
Forum GuestMember
+
+
haven't got that far yet sorry i couldn't help
Chimichanga Posted at: 20:53 Dec26 2006 Post ID: 1242688
Chimichanga
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you are supposed to go to the pots sometime in the first chapter. You go to the harvest sprite's house by eating one of the two mushrooms in front of the big tree in the spring. then you go to the right of the inside of the house and you keep talking to the pots until he says "you win" then you talk to one of the sprites and they will ask you if you want a boy or girl.
Hope i helped.
Harvestmaster247 Posted at: 08:46 Apr25 2007 Post ID: 1554376
Harvestmaster247
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey therer ppl. celias daughter rocks! what do you guys think of the name brooke for a girl and brent for a boy? let me know
Harvestmaster247 Posted at: 09:01 Apr25 2007 Post ID: 1554384
Harvestmaster247
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what are you guys, zemoch55 and harleygirl92??
lovers? hahahaha u suck!!!!!!!!
WaterHeart Posted at: 15:07 Sep19 2007 Post ID: 1920756
WaterHeart
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Just leave them alone.
playa_13 Posted at: 16:35 Jun07 2008 Post ID: 2270319
playa_13
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Heyy. umm.. well i have 3 questions :S
1. Do you have to marry a certain girl to get a daughter?
2. What do people mean when they say. " Talk to the Sprites about 100 times then Flak will say you win or something and then he will tell you to talk to the pots"? .. does it mean talk to them 100 times each?
3. Do you have to be engaged to talk to them to get a daughter?

I really need help cuz ive been wondering this stuff all day!! I would love for someone to help me.. Thankss Smile
playa_13
JDP Posted at: 18:45 Jun11 2008 Post ID: 2276115
JDP
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 28-Feb-2006 harleygirl92 said:Hey. If you go to Nik, Nak, and, Flak's house in the woods there are three pots. You have to talk to them like 100 times and then whne they say "You win" you go and talk to Flak. He says something about the pots granting your wish. Then that blue box comes up and you can pick a daughter or son. When you get a daughter the only difference in apperance is that daughters wear orange not green. Hope I helped!

Harleygirl92
Not all of the girls have orange, and not all of the boys have green. It depends on who you marry.
JDP Posted at: 18:51 Jun11 2008 Post ID: 2276122
JDP
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 07-Jun-2008 playa_13 said:Heyy. umm.. well i have 3 questions :S
1. Do you have to marry a certain girl to get a daughter?
2. What do people mean when they say. " Talk to the Sprites about 100 times then Flak will say you win or something and then he will tell you to talk to the pots"? .. does it mean talk to them 100 times each?
3. Do you have to be engaged to talk to them to get a daughter?

I really need help cuz ive been wondering this stuff all day!! I would love for someone to help me.. Thankss Smile
playa_13
Well, i have answers for all of your questions.

1. You can marry whoever you want and you can get a daughter.
2. If you go into the sprite's house and look along the right wall, you should see a group of pots. Repeatedly talk to the pots until it says 'You Win'. Then talk to either of the sprites, it doesn't matter which one, and he will ask you if you want a boy or a girl. Choose wisely, you can't change your answer.
3. You don't have to be engaged to choose the gender of your kid. I've done it on the first day of spring so i don't forget to do it.
Hope I helped.
sunnygummy Posted at: 15:58 Jan22 2011 Post ID: 2957052
sunnygummy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I looked at the pots over 300 times and it didn't let me choose!
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:52 Jul23 2012 Post ID: 3131808
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hey guys... I have a few questions of my own. My kid is a daughter of Muffy. They say shes supposed to be athletic but shes into crops and she comes into my room almost every morning and says I feed the animal and it makes my person happy. And i have never had ANY cut scenes with my daughter nor my wife like others have. I'm seriously confused. Does she like Hugh? Will she ever get married once I pass on? I could really use some help!!! Thank you Anxious
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
SouleaterKID Posted at: 18:03 Jul23 2012 Post ID: 3131809
SouleaterKID
+
+
Hey guys... I have a few questions of my own. My kid is a daughter of Muffy. They say shes supposed to be athletic but shes into crops and she comes into my room almost every morning and says I feed the animal and it makes my person happy. And i have never had ANY cut scenes with my daughter nor my wife like others have. I'm seriously confused. Does she like Hugh? Will she ever get married once I pass on? I could really use some help!!! Thank you Anxious I really look forward to hearing your experiences Smile
SouleaterKID Posted at: 18:05 Jul23 2012 Post ID: 3131810
SouleaterKID
+
+
Maybe you already have a kid? From what i've seen on my game after you propose you can't choose a boy or girl. So make sure you do it on the first day of the game. Either that or your looking at the wrong pots.
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close