Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life

Ranching son?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

emmacat1234 Posted at: 20:52 Dec23 2007 Post ID: 2044460
emmacat1234
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Well, I married Rock. (big mistake....) Anyway, I absolutly do not want my son to be an athlete. I've showed him to the animals and all that stuff, but it's year 3 now and his athletic interest is double his rancher! Any way to either: discourage athletics or to get his interest in ranching to triple? Thanks!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sweetkitty911 Posted at: 22:22 May24 2008 Post ID: 2253371
sweetkitty911
+
+
i think theirs a walkthrough on that
cowgirl647 Posted at: 18:12 Jun27 2008 Post ID: 2300808
cowgirl647
+
+
Unfortunately, by year 3, your son is pretty set in his ways. There is a chance to influence him, but a small one. Try showing him objects related to ranching - milk, eggs, fodder, crops, and your tools are a few examples. Make friends with Vesta and Takakura and Marlin, and spend all your time on the farm. Never go anywhere running, always ride your horse, and definetely do not talk to Wally or Hugh. Don't visist the turtle swamp - it's thought to influence athletics in a big way. Unfortunately, Rock's son is the hardest to interest in ranching. If you didn't manage it in chapter 2, you're not managing it any other chapter.
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:05 Jan28 2013 Post ID: 3203595
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ramman321 here!

If you marry Rock(BAD THOUGHT)You should COMPLETELY START OVER!!!!!

How to avoid him.

Don't talk to him,
Give him stuff he does not like(Farming tools)
and
Don't even go near the hotel when he is around.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:39 Oct17 2014 Post ID: 3352039
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
like the others said, its hard to get ur son to farm in chapter 3, do wat ramman321 said but this time marry marlin, ur son will automatically like farming but heres some tips to make sure ur son grows up and takes over the farm after you die.(must do these in ur sons first 2 chapters)
1) don't walk around outside use the horse
2) don't go off the farm, if u need seeds use the horse and quickly get over to Vesta's farm and buy them and get back
3) if ur worried it will take to long use the 99 of everything cheat , aka the cheat where u put ur controller into the third slot and press Z,
4)show him all the tools you have, don't ever show him stuff that doesn't involve farming
5) don't go in your sons room wen hes in his room, if u do and a cut-scene happens. say u want nothing don't ask wat is in the box! if u ask him wats in the box then u might as well just go befriend daryl (the crazy scientist guy) cause both ways make him wanta b something else...
6) always have atleast one thing growing in any one of ur 2 (or 3) fields it helps him realize you love growing crops and by chapter 3 (of your life, not his) he will water your plants if you wake up late, I suggest 10:00 am (if you don't have the alarm clock then go to Grants house at like 5 in the morning and he will give it to u)
7) realize that yes rock's son is super cute but he wont like farming
8) marlins son is cute and grows up to b a handsome young man that doesn't mind getting dirty, just doesn't like being told he smells
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close