Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl

Gray's Heart Events

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

iiDevil Posted at: 17:25 Dec12 2009 Post ID: 2773890
iiDevil
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey guys, I've been looking everywhere for Gray's Heart Events in Harvest Moon: Boy and Girl. (Harvest Moon: Back to Nature for Girl) Can anyone tell me the date, time, and weather for the heart events? And please POST THEM. Don't give me a FAQ link or a walk through. Walk throughs for this game usually do NOT help me.
Anyways, thanks to all who posted and tried to help me with this.
Rawr~
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:45 Jul23 2012 Post ID: 3131796
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I got some! i hope it will help- unfortunoutly gray is the hardest to get i had the yellow heart in autumn in the purple heart event in spring youl see him in the mime the blue or green (autumn) he will give u a necklace so in the yellow heart or orange he will come to ur barn and ask to borrow the windmill which is near to the hen house and at the end of the river TIPS if there is a story about gray and mary restart the day again and make sure any story that includes them two never happens or hel be harder to get and dont ever talk to mary and go to her library this would make it easier to gwt gray
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:25 Aug05 2012 Post ID: 3136378
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My grey is already yellow heart but i think mary loves gray grrrr!!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:53 Nov22 2012 Post ID: 3174715
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Can you help me? My gray is dark red now. But he never ask to me to borrow the windmill but he ever give me the nackles.. And he never ask me to married with him.. Can you help me?
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:59 Dec31 2012 Post ID: 3191908
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Evilhi! what is heart events?? and how will heart events happened?
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:06 Jan01 2013 Post ID: 3191977
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm stuck at the Blue heart with gray but I haven't gotten the necklace yet ! What do I do?!?!?!PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:38 Jan05 2013 Post ID: 3195197
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If Grey already has a blue heart, go to the mines near the hot springs. Dig down until floor 3 and you'll see him there. He's looking for silver ore. Give him one. The next day, he'll give you a necklace.
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:33 Feb17 2013 Post ID: 3216235
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hey I'm stuck at a green heart at Gray and when i visit him i always see Mary talking to him.What will i do if they get married.Please help Think
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:23 Mar25 2013 Post ID: 3228292
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Gray
-------
Black heart event:
>Exit your farm towards north.
>Sunny Day

You will see Gray. He will then notice you and goes in the Blacksmith's shop. Then he will say, "So cute...". Saibara then will say he came here to be serious in his training and Gray said no. Then he will be chased out of the shop, then he will notice that you saw that then he will walk away.

Purple Heart Event:
None

Blue Heart Event:
> Seen the Black heart event
> Inside the mine behind the waterfall
> Sunny Day

You will see Gray. Talk to him and he will say he is looking for a silver ore. Give him one and he will be happy towards you.

Green Heart Event:
> Seen the Blue Heart Event
> Outside of your house

You will see Gray waiting for you to come out and he will ask you if you like wearing jewelry. Answer "yes" and he will give you a necklace.

Yellow Heart Event:
> Seen The Green Heart Event
> Rainy Day
> Exit your farm towards north

You will see Gray and his grandfather, Saibara, arguing about his training. Then, you will go near to him and he will leave immediately.

Orange Heart Event:
> Seen the Yellow Heart Event
> Have your house extended twice

You just woke up, You will see Gray in your house and he will say he can't train in a place like that. He will then state he wants to use your watermill until then.

Next day, when you go out from your house, Gray will say he had weeded your fields.

Next Day, when woke up, Gray will call out to you. Then, he will ask you to test out the hammer that he made. Once you test that, the hammer will break into pieces. Then, he will leave your farm disappointed.

Next day, go out of your house and Gray will talk to you. He will say that he had underestimated being a blacksmith. He will go back training under the old man.

(Note: When he's using your watermill in three days, you won't see him anywhere. Farm, in the village nor mountain, you can't see him)

Red Heart Event:
> Seen the Orange Heart Event
> Go to the Blacksmith's Shop

You will see Saibara praising Gray for once. Then Gray will thank him and he will see you. Saibara will go to the other room and leave you two in your own privacy. Gray will confess to you and ask you to marry him. Answer "yes" and you two will be married in a week.

Tips!!

To get Gray to a higher heart level. Give him ores, eggs, wine etc. Everyday. You know the stars below your character's name, those are beauty icons. Just talking to him will rise his heart level.
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:04 Apr04 2013 Post ID: 3231572
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I cannot win the cooking contest...HELP!!![color=green
][/color]
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:20 May08 2013 Post ID: 3245036
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I cannot find grey inside the mine where is he please help meThink
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:14 May28 2013 Post ID: 3249151
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If its raining,try going to the mine go to the third floor you'll see gray looking for a silver ore 'find a silver oree then gve it to him.....after that event,his saying will change that he always carry that ore as a lucky charm and hopes everything goes better at work..........after that yoou waait.....and gray will come to your house and give a necklae that he made but its not good as saibara....yoru can sell a necklace for 1000g but its halfas becaause its not good as saibara...if u have anymore questions just ask.......
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:46 Nov09 2013 Post ID: 3287095
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
at what time i find grey plz help!!!!Think
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:21 Sep10 2014 Post ID: 3344305
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Smile thank u i married gray
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:56 Jun18 2015 Post ID: 3381619
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Gray didn't give me any necklace and it's been about a month I gave him the ore. WHAT DO I DO????Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:49 Jun24 2015 Post ID: 3381980
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Seriously, you guys were a HUGE help!!DancingDancing
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:30 May21 2016 Post ID: 3410161
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Why Gray's Heart still Green even tough I'm always going to library and if 11:00 I'm going there earlier and giving him right ore(Silver Ore)and sometimes I'm giving him apple but he already give me necklace please help me.
NamJooHyuk Posted at: 21:10 Sep20 2017 Post ID: 3436440
NamJooHyuk
Post Likes: 0
+
+
WHY GRAY IS ALWAYS AT THE LIBRARY!!! :(
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close