Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon DS

Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Xeta Posted at: 10:37 Aug13 2007 Post ID: 1835260
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
+
Color Coding
Bold = Xeta
Blue = Blazin Torchic
Green = Teh Muffinator
Orange = DeathNote_
Purple = puggle

I made a new one so we can edit.

Get 1,000,000,000 gold instantly!
First, you need to unlock atleast one person from the fishing team. The easiest way is to fish in your watering hole right next to the stable. Now, you have to wait until winter. It can be any year. On the first day of winter, go hire the fishing team to fish at the beach for 1 day. Next, go ship something, like white grass. Then go to sleep after Thomas the Mayor picks up your shipment. When you wake up, you should have 1 billion gold! If you don't, then repeat the process.

Get 100 Milks over and over again!
Recomendations: The Spring by the Circus should be unlocked. Having the Truth Bangle helps alot.

First, you need to unlock the horse by shipping atleast 1,000 items I think. Then, buy the milker from the Yodel Farm. Now comes the hardest part, touch the button on top of the TY Channels button. Then touch your person. It should show some bars with tools next to it. Your milker bar should be white. Now keep using the milker over and over again. You don't have to use it on an animal. If you have the Truth Bangle, keep using it until your Fatigue is at 98. If you don't have the truth bangle, then use the milker until your guy has a skull over his head (80 Fatigue). Then jump in the spring. Over time, the bar next to the milker should turn gray. Once is says Lvl 1 on the bar, use the milker 98 more times. Everytime you use the milker, the level increases by one. Now, the easy part. Get a brush from the Yodel Farm. Put it in the Tool Slot. Go to your horse and push Y. Now very quickly, switch the brush with the milker. You should be carrying 100 milks. You can either store it or ship it. You can repeat this as much as you want because the horse "never runs out of milk."

A Not-So-Helpful Glitch:

Well, if you married Leia, then bad idea. Because, if a storm hits and if your pond is blown away, then she is blown away too, causing the game to delete her from the game, but still making the game think you're married so it won't let you remarry.

Sometimes when you take out a Bodigizer(XL) or Turbojolt(XL), it may appear as a failed dish.
When you have the love bangle equipped during a festival, if you go to sleep with it still on, sometimes the FP and AP sign may appear without speaking to anybody.
When you have 100,000,000,000G(it has to be EXACTLY that amount), when you go to Van to sell something, and if you say no, the item will still dissapear.
Finally, for Keria's black heart event, the sign might say Curry Rice. However if you bring her curry rice, she won't accept it.

Cody the magician!:If you follow Cody around, sometime around 10:00pm, he will disappear. He re-appears back in his house.
Wife glitch:Sometimes after the New Years Dream Event, if you're married, you'll see your wife standing up in bed.
Farm Degrees glitch:Apparently some poor people reported their farm degree dropping after the New Year.
Witches heart event:Sorry to all you Witch Princess fans, but for the witch's purple heart event, you must kill 50+ animals. However, the game does not record that, thus making her unmarriable.
Buckwheat Flour Glitch:This glitch is kinda iffy about if it happens or not. You may or may not have noticed this but you cannot get buckwheat flour from Thomas at the New Year festival anymore, thus making your shipping list incomplete, thus making the Harvest Goddess unmarriable.
Fourth Mine not unlocking:Not sure if it's a glitch or not, but apparently some people are unable to unlock the fourth mine.
No Mythic Necklace:Jet's shop doesn't sell the Mythic Necklace. Doesn't matter unless you're tryin to get the whole set of necklaces.
Messed up pixels:If a fodder building collapses in winter, weeds will form and messed up pixels will appear on-screen.
Leia dissappears:Somehow the special girls all have bad luck somehow excluding Keria. If your pond is destroyed when you're married to Leia, Leia will go adios from the game but she'll still appear in events.
Cottage Door:The cottage door might appear elsewhere with defected pixels. It's the island cottage mind you.
No Keria:I stand corrected about my Keria statement. If you save on the 255th floor of the 2nd or 3rd mine when the evil beings are there, the stone will not be crushable.
Ouch:Sometimes when you open your fridge or tool/accessory boxes, your character will say "Ouch". (Bet when he opened it, he bonked his head on it when it opened.
Lotsa Gold Glitch:
Hire the fishing team for one day during winter at the beach. Then the next day when they're working, then go to fish with them until you get a bite. Reel it in and give it to one of the sprites. Then go about your daily business until the days over. Then when you wake up, you should have a lot of money.
Ghost Town Glitch:
I haven't gotten this, but it's apparent that everyone at some point is locked in there houses and will not come out. I think the way to fix it is to throw your ball into the pond and make Thomas come out and retrieve it.
Horse Milking:
This is a glitch everyone can get. When you go to brush your horse or sheep, while your character is doing the brushing, quickly switch to the milker. You should get a glass of milk from the horse.
Milker level glitch:
After you get your milker to level one, every time you use it, even on air, it gains a level everytime you use it!
Fishing team stopping:
I never got this glitch, but sometime after 9am, the sprite team will stop working but will still remain there.
Freezing Glitch:
Apparently, at a random time, the game will freeze. This is why you should save and save often.
Saving Glitch:
Sometime after saving, when you try to load it up again, you will be unable to. Why? Possibly corrupted file due to turning off your game while saving or loading.
Attack of the Leias:
When you start off your game when the people are entering repeatedly and keep pressing the bottom of the screen, the screen will be black and most everyone will look like Leia.

Chickens without a bird house- Unlock the superfield and plant some grass. your chickens can live there and they will lay eggs.
Mini game- Exit your house right when u wake up, then run back inside. Run straight to your record shelf, and press 'A'. You will start a mini game.
Cooking festival- On the Cooking festival of your fourth year, when you try to submit a dish Thomas won't take it. U hav no choice but to start the judging. At the end of the table you will find YOUR dish from last year. You will be disqualified.

Got any Helpful or Harmful Glitches? Post them, and say what color you want to be and i'll edit it in

« Last edited by Xeta on Sep 26th 2007 »
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Teh Muffinator Posted at: 17:50 Aug13 2007 Post ID: 1836649
Teh Muffinator
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Alchemy Wep submitted some from in the hints or cheats section.

I have some:
Sometimes when you take out a Bodigizer(XL) or Turbojolt(XL), it may appear as a failed dish.
When you have the love bangle equipped during a festival, if you go to sleep with it still on, sometimes the FP and AP sign may appear without speaking to anybody.
When you have 100,000,000,000G(it has to be EXACTLY that amount), when you go to Van to sell something, and if you say no, the item will still dissapear.
Finally, for Keria's black heart event, the sign might say Curry Rice. However if you bring her curry rice, she won't accept it.
Put mine in green.

« Last edited by Teh Muffinator on Aug 13th 2007 »

Steelersrock01, Spyro Madgirl, Animefreak, and UmbreonDude_ are my palz Smile
Thanks Zaltias for the avvy, and mydeathwish for the sig.
Join team silph co. It's awesome...
http://teams.supercheats.co...=silphco
Xeta Posted at: 07:12 Aug14 2007 Post ID: 1837691
Xeta
Beneta
+
+
I won't put on AW's unless I have his permission.

Yours are added.

Alchemy Wep Posted at: 08:26 Aug14 2007 Post ID: 1837793
Alchemy Wep
+
+
Feel free to use mine. Put them in orange.

« Last edited by Alchemy Wep on Aug 14th 2007 »
DeathNote_ killed me.
Xeta Posted at: 07:13 Aug15 2007 Post ID: 1840668
Xeta
Beneta
+
+
Ok your added. let me put you in the key and were good.

(I might trim off a few of your's AW, some have already been posted.)

master_1 Posted at: 19:14 Aug15 2007 Post ID: 1842804
master_1
+
+
The glitches can ruin you game.

« Last edited by master_1 on Aug 15th 2007 »
max gamer Posted at: 09:24 Aug16 2007 Post ID: 1844130
max gamer
Post Likes: 1
+
+
xeta u forogt this glitch in this forum
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=52798
smash brothers chat and updates on brawl sig made ny twilight prince
Paired with: Kaisern_x, Ray
Alchemy Wep Posted at: 16:28 Aug16 2007 Post ID: 1845518
Alchemy Wep
+
+
On 15-Aug-2007 master_1 said:The glitches can ruin you game.
Correction:SOME glitches can ruin you game
DeathNote_ killed me.
Xeta Posted at: 07:30 Aug17 2007 Post ID: 1847011
Xeta
Beneta
+
+
On 16-Aug-2007 max gamer said:xeta u forogt this glitch in this forum
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=52798
What color do you want?

Can you shorten it too?

puggle Posted at: 21:15 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1858323
puggle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i got some.

Chickens without a bird house- Unlock the superfield and plant some grass. your chickens can live there and they will lay eggs.
Mini game- Exit your house right when u wake up, then run back inside. Run straight to your record shelf, and press 'A'. You will start a mini game.
Cooking festival- On the Cooking festival of your fourth year, when you try to submit a dish Thomas won't take it. U hav no choice but to start the judging. At the end of the table you will find YOUR dish from last year. You will be disqualified.

Put mine in purple, please. Wiseguy
max gamer Posted at: 10:38 Aug22 2007 Post ID: 1862455
max gamer
Post Likes: 1
+
+
unlimited sheep shearing
smash brothers chat and updates on brawl sig made ny twilight prince
Paired with: Kaisern_x, Ray
Xeta Posted at: 06:04 Aug23 2007 Post ID: 1865164
Xeta
Beneta
+
+
On 22-Aug-2007 beanybean13 said:hey do u guys know how to get the fishing rod from galen?? i neeeed help! (his friend thing is 255) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE answer!
Go in hints. -_-'

Post deleted.

DeathNote_ Posted at: 08:40 Aug27 2007 Post ID: 1878252
DeathNote_
+
+
On 22-Aug-2007 max gamer said:unlimited sheep shearing
That's plaigarized. You'll actually need Lord BAP(the person who discovered the glitch)'s permission.
Rider is the best thing ever invented in the history of the Earth. I love her beyond any human's possible thought.

^Thanks to Master Volthawk for sig and avy^
Find the link and get a surprise...
[b][i]Gone until further notice.[i][b]
Xeta Posted at: 05:49 Aug29 2007 Post ID: 1883594
Xeta
Beneta
+
+
At least paraphrase it.

DeathNote_ Posted at: 21:16 Sep22 2007 Post ID: 1925003
DeathNote_
+
+
Xeta, would you mind changing the Alchemy Wep to DeathNote_?
Rider is the best thing ever invented in the history of the Earth. I love her beyond any human's possible thought.

^Thanks to Master Volthawk for sig and avy^
Find the link and get a surprise...
[b][i]Gone until further notice.[i][b]
Xeta Posted at: 16:16 Sep26 2007 Post ID: 1929768
Xeta
Beneta
+
+
YEah sure, I'll fix it.

black_lite Posted at: 08:01 Dec28 2007 Post ID: 2049021
black_lite
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this game has too much glitches
alexrocks91 Posted at: 00:55 Jan02 2008 Post ID: 2057900
alexrocks91
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have some.Put mine in red Rock

RPG battle mini game:
Examine your doghouse at 4:44 in the morning and you will activate a short minigame where you fight the girls from harvest moon.It works a lot like an RPG battle system.You will get a title if you can defeat all of them. You can ship it for one gold.

3 Bears:
If you enter the Witch Princess's hut at exactly midnight she will greet you and warp you to a mini game where you try to follow the movements of three bears in front of her.

The Girl Memory Game:
This game is opened by touching the record holder in your house at exactly 6:01 am.You need to run out and back into the house very quickly in the morning to trigger this game.The time ring and the clock can be helpful when trying to play this game.You will be shown a screen containing 15 images of the girls from the game facing random directions in rows for a few seconds.Then, the game will ask you random questions involving how many girls were facing a certain direction or how many were a particular girls.If you get it right several times in a row you will win a prize.

High Low Harvest Godess:
This is the same as the new years game in mineral town. You can play this game once for every 10 gifts you give to the harvest goddess.Each 10th item you throw into the spring will trigger the game.The goddess will pick a number between 0 and 9.Then she will ask you whether the
next number she will choose will be higher or lower.If you guess correctly you will continue playing if not the game ends.If you get several in a row she will give you a prize ranging from colored grass to some really nice stuff for 50 or more wins in a row.

Gifts From The Witch Princess:
If you litter 10, 100, or 1000 times, she will give you a small gift that you can store in your ruck sack. Carrying it around will slowly lower the rating for your farm so get rid of it quickly.

Littering and Fishing:
If you litter in the game or throw things in the water, it will cause you to catch fewer fish for a few days and increase the amount of garbage you will catch.

Bye Bye Ball!:
If you give your ball away to someone as a gift or throw it in the water.You will find that the mayor will return it to you in a few game days.
alexrocks91 Posted at: 13:06 Jan02 2008 Post ID: 2058372
alexrocks91
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I forgot one of the glitches i have. Im the one who wants red...Sorry.

House Building Glitch:

If you put stone in your shelf, you will find out that the game has a hard time keeping track of it.You can buy the second house upgrade this way with only 200 stone when the game says you need 700 stone to build it.

Save file becomes useless:

Sometimes the game will not let you load a one of the save files.This is probably caused by a data read error because of moving stuff while you are saving.The best thing to do is to save both files of your game a few minutes apart and to save a lot(I mean it).You can also avoid this by making sure nothing is moving on the screen when you save the game.

Once again,sorry.I just remembered about it now.
poke_girl_katie Posted at: 14:08 Jan09 2008 Post ID: 2072174
poke_girl_katie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is there any for marrying
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close