Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

ask away

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
animegirl45208 Posted at: 21:21 May27 2005 Post ID: 178543
animegirl45208
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Thanks.
animegirl45208 Posted at: 10:27 May31 2005 Post ID: 184389
animegirl45208
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay, does anyone know why when my Gameshark is on, my tools turn into a hoe? Please help!
cyngoul Posted at: 16:24 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194266
cyngoul
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can someone please tell me how to get gameshark?
SirCheats-a-lot Posted at: 20:36 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194476
SirCheats-a-lot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
can some one give me the real green heart event for Karen Could you give you give it to me when you're all positive

P.S. not the rival heart event
Dang!So many games so little time !I don't have all day (maybe...)!
SirCheats-a-lot Posted at: 20:48 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194487
SirCheats-a-lot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is any one on cuz' i am really super extremely bored ! and almost don't care who you are you can e-mail me at

[email protected]

e-mail especially if your bored to !
SirCheats-a-lot Posted at: 20:59 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194495
SirCheats-a-lot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
forget this im going off line!maybe..........
animegirl45208 Posted at: 17:05 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197158
animegirl45208
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You can get a Gameshark at Target or Blockbuster. That's where I've seen them. They cost about $19.99, plus tax. Of course, I bought mine in Oregon, which means no sales tax! YAY!
animegirl45208 Posted at: 17:07 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197161
animegirl45208
Forum GuestMember
+
+
All of the heart events are on the first or second page in this thread.
harvestmooner Posted at: 23:00 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203776
harvestmooner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1 question do I need a bathtub to get married?im trying at Karen I only got blue heart =-(
harvestmooner Posted at: 23:01 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203777
harvestmooner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
someone plz help
harvestmooner Posted at: 23:03 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203778
harvestmooner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
come one i dont want to pay 30,000 g when i didnt need to
harvestmooner Posted at: 23:12 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203791
harvestmooner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how much are gamesharks on ebay??
harvestmooner Posted at: 23:17 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203799
harvestmooner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
give the seller in the chicken shop wool what i heard then use your sock on the sock hook.

how much do action replays cost and where can i get them?
harvestmooner Posted at: 23:18 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203800
harvestmooner
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it keeps posting me here i was at page 4 gosh
saphirenick Posted at: 15:05 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 204773
saphirenick
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i just started the game so im new i was wandering if i could get help with some easy money AND CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET TO THE LOWER LEVELS OF THE SPRING MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH AND ANY MORE TIPS YOU MIGHT HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KAREN IS REALY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
animegirl45208 Posted at: 00:12 Jun14 2005 Post ID: 205443
animegirl45208
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay, I have answers to a couple of questions. For one thing, a Gameshark (if you're talking about the Gameboy SP version) was $15.00 when I went on to check. Another thing, for the marriage issue --- you need to have bought all items off of the Shopping Network (I'm not sure if that's exactly what it's called but I'm not a genius, okay people!) excluding the Power Berry. Also, you have to have your house upgraded and I'm not sure, but I think you have to upgrade your barn and chicken coop as well. I'm not sure because I haven't played this game in a while, seeing how I'm getting a little frustrated with the game. I can't wait until 'Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town' comes out, which in case you don't know what that is, it's a version of this Harvest Moon, which is also for Gameboy Advance, except this time you play as a girl. I've heard about many different release dates, but the most reliable sources would be:
gamespot.com, which says it comes out July 26th of this year, and ign.com, which says it comes out July 12th. There will also be a female version of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life --- Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life. It's obviously for Gamecube as well, and both gamespot.com and ign.com say it comes out July 26th.
animegirl45208 Posted at: 00:30 Jun14 2005 Post ID: 205453
animegirl45208
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Also, I have gone to many websites on Harvest Moon: FOMT, and the easiest way to make money that I've seen so far is to gather stuff during your first year or two, making sure to gather everything shippable that you see, i.e. those little grasses you see, like near the hot spring, the beach, and by the winter mine. I also suggest that you get at least one cow, one sheep, and one chicken, which will get you some extra money --- as long as you take care of them. Another suggestion: buy the larger rucksacks as soon as they're available (assuming you are in the right financial situation),and a basket, so that you can go to the mine. Plus, it will help you upgrade your hammer quicker. Also, I suggest that you use the same method with your fishing rod. While it might not make you that much money, you will probably get at least 1,500 gold (or more, I really don't know) a day if you use these instructions. (Warning to all: I haven't tested this myself, but I have heard that doing this is extremely effective.) If this advice doesn't work, sorry.
Also, I would appreciate some answers (if you have any) to some of my previous questions, such as why my stupid Gameshark malfunctions so often, and causes my tools to turn into a hoe. If no one has an answer to this, please tell me, and that way I can look for assistance elsewhere while still checking this website. Thank you, and I hope my assistance with your questions has helped. I'll come back later. Bye.
Riku_FanBoy Posted at: 05:15 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211131
Riku_FanBoy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry ^^"
I have no answer to that malfunction problem
but on the other hand, I have a question myself...
PLZ tell me HOW TO USE THESE THINGS TO HEAL FATIGUE AND STAMINA????
I can't do anything and I still hadn't managed to find out how to use them...
oh and by the way, I'm kinda new here... ^^"
animegirl45208 Posted at: 11:25 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211540
animegirl45208
Forum GuestMember
+
+
To heal stamina and fatigue, you have a few options:
1.) Go to Hot Spring (unless you have your house upgraded, which in that case...)
2.) Bath in your house
3.)Turbojolt or Bodigizer
4.) Once you've gathered enough grasses, you'll get a message in the mail from the Hospital saying that they have Turbojolt and Bodigizer XL, which are better versions of regular Turbojolt and Bodigizer
5.) Elli Leaves, which I'm pretty sure heals all stamina and fatigue
The recipe is: 6 types of burnt food (use different utensils), Bodigizer XL, Turbojolt XL, and then the utensils are the knife, frying pan, oven, pot, sugar, salt, vinegar, miso, soy sauce.

Also, if you don't know how to eat the food, take it out of your rucksack and press 'B'. And another food that heals some fatigue is honey, but it doesn't help much.
gamer_mad Posted at: 18:04 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 212103
gamer_mad
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey

i don't know where the puprple heart event for popuri is can you tell me?

Thanks
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close