Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town

What's your favorite season?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Kitty* Posted at: 17:43 Apr26 2006 Post ID: 803790
Kitty*
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi!

I was just wondering and I know it's a little like the bachlor comparison but anyway,
My favorite season is Winter, because I make the most money,then Fall because it's got lots of holidays,then spring, because of the Harvest Goddess gameshow, and last but not least summer,
because Kai is there.

Thanks for posting!

Kitty*
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cliff is Mine Posted at: 21:05 Apr29 2006 Post ID: 807271
Cliff is Mine
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like summer because I like it's song, and wild grapes are usefull because I'm married ro Cliff and he likes them. And summer is my daughter's bday and Cliff's bday and my anniversery. Then winter because of the mine, then spring and fall because of the horse racing. Actually, fall more because fall 29 is my bday. And winter is bad because of the snowstorms. But, Summer is ma fave.
gamer_chic_XXX Posted at: 18:36 May09 2006 Post ID: 818730
gamer_chic_XXX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like fall because....i just do. Next i like winter because it is my and Cliffs anniversery. Then spring because my daughter was born in the spring. And last summmer even though Cliffs b-day is in summer i still don't like it as much as the other seasons. They are all good in their own ways. Fall- my B-day, Winter- Cliffs and my anniversery, Spring- baby (Beth's) B-day, Summer- Cliffs b-day.
archery_girl Posted at: 15:02 Jul24 2006 Post ID: 943261
archery_girl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
FALL
its my b-day
my anniversary
and i like the mushrooms...well theres lots of foods in fal lol

3summer because i make a TON of money from the grasses!

3:Spring:the gameshow..umm i dunno but i like it
(the bamboo shoots)

last winter
the only really good part is the mine!
DarkViola999 Posted at: 15:44 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1042902
DarkViola999
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like winter 'cause I don't have to take care of those weeds and i get to go to the winter mine for jewels. the only part i hate about it is the snowstorms other than that it's just plain dandy!
cliffrocks Posted at: 17:27 Oct08 2006 Post ID: 1080191
cliffrocks
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like fall the best because you can ship all the stuff you find for alot of money!
cream915 Posted at: 11:17 Nov09 2006 Post ID: 1135951
cream915
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like the Spring the best because my b-day is Spring 11, and there's the game show, the bamboo shoots, horse races, and the harvest sprite's tea party. Then I like the winter because there's no weeds, new years, you have more time in the mine, the other mine opens up for use(only in winter), and to solve the snow storm problem, you can just save the night before you get the weather report of a snow storm(I save every night), and if you get a snow storm turn off the game, and then go to bed again, you have a good chance that the weather will change, and if it doesn't, just try it again. Then I like the summer because it's Cliff's b-day, the frisbe contest, the grasses, and how there isn't a lot of holidays, so it's eaiser to work, earn money, and focuse on your guy without having interuptions.
A friend will bail you out of jail. A true friend would be there right next to you saying, That Was Awesome! Lets do it again!

Join my Website at:
http://cream915.proboards61...ndex.cgi
Peter Tseng Posted at: 19:13 Jul01 2015 Post ID: 3382462
Peter Tseng
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like autumn the most because my favorite vegetable (spinach) can be grown during this season. My second favorite season is winter because the lake mine becomes accessible and I can obtain kappa jewels along with cursed tools. Winter is an excellent mining season because there's not much to do or items to collect besides white grass. Advice: bless all the cursed tools before spring comes around again, then go to the spring mine to look for mythic stones on floor 60 or below.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close