Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Killzone

Killzone...Halo killer or dud shell?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Big Brother Posted at: 17:36 Nov25 2004 Post ID: 31941
Big Brother
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Pardon the pun in the topic title! Smile

Well, tomorrow I will be picking up my pre-ordered copy of Killzone from the shop. The hype surrounding it has been enormous. First Person Shooters or FPS's are nothing new. You wander around and shoot monster or enemy soldiers from the characters view. What made me notice Killzone was, apart from the large amount of coverage given by magazines, is the amount of detail put into it. On a recent playing of a demo it felt like you were in an actual war zone. However, demos can be remarkably different from the full product but so far the signs are looking good.

What about the others in these forums. Are you going to get this game and/or do you think it is, as the hype suggests, a Halo killer? I'm no Xbox fan, but I am a skeptic so I usually take such claims with a pinch of salt. However I do think Killzone looks promising!
BB/BX/BD_01
Still Watching...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sldrdad1 Posted at: 18:54 Nov26 2004 Post ID: 32569
sldrdad1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
so far the game is good but i am having one problem. in level 11.hope i can't seem to figure out how to get into the shuttle. other than that the game has great detal and has accurate combat situations.
sldrdad1 Posted at: 22:55 Nov26 2004 Post ID: 32737
sldrdad1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
back again. never mind my last post i figured it out and beat the game. i can't wait for cheats to change the play. got any big questions let me know. now back to the topic no i don't think it is a halo killer. this game is more like Medal of Honor and will cause problems for the people that made the game. Halo is fine no need to worry
phils Posted at: 14:29 Dec05 2004 Post ID: 36744
phils
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok I need help also on Level 11. I've done everything I think I should and I can't get in the shuttle. Any help would be great. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks!
Mags225 Posted at: 13:16 Dec28 2004 Post ID: 45367
Mags225
+
+
sldrdad1, I'm on the "escape from the mangrove swamp" and I can't figure out how to get past the net at the end or if I don't go past it where do I go ? Please help. Email at- [email protected]

Thankyou
smiffylfc123 Posted at: 05:41 Jan16 2005 Post ID: 55117
smiffylfc123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you need to clib up the ladder on the right hand side of the bridge once you are up you go to the switch halfway along and flick it. The net will fall down and you will be free to continue the game.
p.s I think that killzone beats halo hands down.
to the Vizzo I to the Lizzo
jckline Posted at: 15:58 Jan16 2005 Post ID: 55476
jckline
+
+
Hey I'm sure this comes up a lot but i'm at the end of the beach on level five and i can't get to the entrance to the docks wherever that is HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can email answer to [email protected] or post. Thanks
smiffylfc123 Posted at: 10:52 Jan20 2005 Post ID: 57854
smiffylfc123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you will get to an area where the isa troops are being held up by a helgan attack from the sea, get together with them and make sure that EVERY helgan is killed. once tey are ALL dead there is an opening to the docks behind the barrier that the isa were initially behind.
game on
to the Vizzo I to the Lizzo
badsneak Posted at: 17:45 Mar02 2005 Post ID: 84457
badsneak
Forum GuestMember
+
+
IF you get into the shuttle or have gotten into it already just whenever you get to the part where you split up and your rico don't wast your ammo, trust me you are going to need it the last level is redicoulisly hard and has alot of bodyguards.
i see ya head and yu dead
bongtokin Posted at: 07:16 Apr02 2005 Post ID: 117875
bongtokin
+
+
killzone kicks the crap out of halo theres simply no comparison!
Razgriz Posted at: 21:29 May27 2005 Post ID: 178558
Razgriz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cat in a microwave
I am the king of all demons. Behold my might as I cover the world in shadows
->CHRIS<- Posted at: 04:31 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 243495
->CHRIS<-
Forum GuestMember
+
+
killzone rocks! its better than halo in its own ways but i like the dual wielding in halo 2 so i dunno... the graphics are pretty gd tho (killzone). online rocks aswell
iNfAnTrY SeArGeAnt70 Posted at: 21:19 Jul26 2005 Post ID: 289990
iNfAnTrY SeArGeAnt70
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Killzone to me is Halo's little brother.But killzone's the best FPS for PS2
Final Fantasy Star Tidus Posted at: 16:45 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 414778
Final Fantasy Star Tidus
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I played killzone on the frist day it came out and beat it on the fifth day. It's defenitly better then halo. I beat both halo's and I not sayind halo is far behind killzone just that killzone is better. Plus on halo you almost never no where to go or how many aleins need to be killed and most be hidden. Also another game to look at is Merchinaires that games kicks ***(not to be all off subject or anything).
bloody_sephiroth Posted at: 14:10 Feb10 2006 Post ID: 670375
bloody_sephiroth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lets see here...halo...sucks @$$...while Killzone has ohhhh everything except hoverboards.....killzone is the papa of fps games and it isdeed the halo killa ( even in the name has kill in it)...gerrr.
Little_Freak Posted at: 14:14 Jun25 2006 Post ID: 884707
Little_Freak
Forum GuestMember
+
+
killzone has more reallistic effects and there is more attention to detail. this shows in reload animation to the muzzle flash on wepons. that's not encluding the sound effects form missile blasts. the only bad thing about killzone is sometimes if you dont do the first bit of a level right then you have to start over. on the level when you are coming out of the mangroove swamp onto the base i shot al of the elites first then goe into the place with the computer. but either there was a glich or an elite had sabbotaged the computer but i hadn't deactivated the bots and i ended up getting shot down by the helghast drop ships without my team.

also. im on the forging path level... who is the best charecter for it and when i get past the tanks how do i kill the guy with a grenade launcher.

thanks.
::Killzone fan here::

patatoface Posted at: 07:05 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150000
patatoface
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i dunno which is better but all my friends say killzone is the weapon of mass destuction against halo bllllaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrssssssssss and also i'm the best killzone player ever so if you got problems jus e-mail me at [email protected]
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close