Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

What Did You Think of This Game?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Venxas24 Posted at: 20:19 Aug03 2012 Post ID: 3135816
Venxas24
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I loved this game and thought that it was for me considered the true sequel to KH2
Join Team Oathkeeper

"My Friends Are My Power, And I'm Theirs."-Ventus
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:47 Aug04 2012 Post ID: 3136029
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Epic!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
mrsolo3000 Posted at: 19:12 Mar10 2013 Post ID: 3223346
mrsolo3000
But just call me Solo :D
+
+
I really enjoyed the gameplay of it although the story wasn't too incredible. For a 3DS game extremely well done, but I can't say that I didn't want a little more replayability value in going back to a world after you beat it (although it did happen in traverse town). Also, another world or two wouldn't have hurt anyone.

As for the story I feel like What the actual fu** is going on. I didn't play birth by sleep so maybe that's why.

also please don't kill me for posting in an old thread.
Click my sig to go to Team Diamond Dudes! Still rank 33!

best bud: Mario54

If you have a 3DS, add me! My friend code is:
1848-1681-0045

It baffles me how guests ask questions saying "how to ___."
Wayfinder24 Posted at: 02:11 Jun10 2013 Post ID: 3251927
Wayfinder24
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Overall, I liked it, good story, good bosses, but the drop system drove me insane. Imagine fighting a really tough boss, and in the middle of the fight, Oops! It's drop time, and play as the other character for a few minutes, and start that boss fight all over from the beginning. Also, considering the circumstances, if you're too underleveled, and can't beat this boss even with the full time given, the only way out of the endless loop is to purposely let yourself die. But everything else was done into a very well made prequel to our much anticipated Kingdom Hearts III.
caitytrina Posted at: 11:13 Oct26 2013 Post ID: 3284381
caitytrina
+
+
I think the game was good, but not great. It was all too easy to abuse flowmotion and with little combat, I didn't like the way Sora was dumbed down when he appeared so intelligent in KH2 to make Riku appear more collected and wiser, instead of just actually including scenarios that showcases his wisdom, they made Sora develop backwards mentally. The amount of time it takes to raise DE to maximum is way too long especially when most people would try to get them all, and then get all the trophies. I didn't mind the drop system, I always kept an eye on it and you can tell when you're about to walk into a boss fight, so I just dropped and came back instead of cutting out assuming there'd be enough time. I also think the pace was too slow at the start (way too slow) and then all rushed at the end to try and shovel as much information down as possible. But I did like the game, I enjoyed playing it, I acknowledge it's faults and will play it again.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close