Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

This game

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Cloud94 Posted at: 20:56 Feb05 2008 Post ID: 2107363
Cloud94
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Wow..I can't believe there aren't any posts about this...well I for one think this game looks awesome, in fact, I got a PSP just for it. Let me know what you all think about it.

« Last edited by Cloud94 on Feb 5th 2008 »

Square Enix rules! You can't deny it. While your not denying it, join my Supercheats team, Team ENIX.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
coolkid10111 Posted at: 17:14 Feb14 2008 Post ID: 2121404
coolkid10111
+
+
the reason there are no posts for this is because there has not been any new information about it
Image removed ? height exceeds 200 pixels ? Cross Stinger
Spongegiggles82 Posted at: 02:43 Mar29 2008 Post ID: 2174939
Spongegiggles82
+
+
Ive Never Even Heard Of This Game Before But It Sound Really, Really Awsome!
I Wonder Where I Can Find One Me Being A Total Kingdom Hearts Fan!!!!!!
kh2 man1 Posted at: 10:32 Mar30 2008 Post ID: 2176530
kh2 man1
+
+
It isn't out yet in Japan or Usa.
I have failed^ so I am aether13
u_got_gamed Posted at: 21:37 Jun01 2008 Post ID: 2263182
u_got_gamed
+
+
I played it, it was a blast!Pray

.Impact Posted at: 21:38 Jun01 2008 Post ID: 2263183
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
Post Likes: 1
+
+
^Hmph. Yeah right.

key to the heart Posted at: 09:33 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2297444
key to the heart
+
+
Ok Here is all the info i got on this game.
All this info came from http://khinsider.com

KH:Birth by Bleep

Trailer with English subs: http://www.veoh.com/videos/...tch=true

P.S. The kid that looks like Roxas is Ven

Director: Tetsuya Nomura
Co-Director: Tai Yasue
Producer: Patrick Chen
Co-producer: Yoichi Yoshimoto
Executive Producer: Shinji Hashimoto
Platform: PlayStation Portable (PSP)

Release Dates:
- Japan // TBD
- North America // TBD
- Europe // TBD

Development

Image Birth By Sleep is one of the newest editions to the Kingdom Hearts Series, and will be focusing on the characters from the Secret Movie in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+. The game was announced September 2007, at the Tokyo Game Show, along with Kingdom Hearts: Coded and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.

Birth By Sleep is being worked on by the same team that created Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. Development on this game started fairly early, but it was interrupted when the team started to focus on the remake of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Nomura has speculated that this game will be the last of the trio to hit market.

Game Play

Image Birth By Sleep is a single player game, that originally had game play similar to past games. Recently, Tetsuya Nomura has stated that the game play has changed. It will now be similar to Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, meaning that decks will be used.

You will be able to play as three different characters at the start of the game: Terra, Ven and Aqua. Each will have their own style of combat and follow different scenarios. Even though the story follows three different heroes, at certain points they will all encounter one another. By completing all three of the scenarios, the player will be able to fully understand the entire story.

A new leveling system has been created and developed solely for this game. The best way it has been described was that, it’s like… growing. There are also new enemies to fight, neither of which are the heartless or the nobodies. They have been called a new type of enemy, that move very fast.

Co-op between players, even players competing against each other, has been discussed. The team is currently thinking of a way to make full use out of the PSP’s system. However if Birth By Sleep has a multiplayer, it will be different from the one seen in Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.

Jump Festa showed us some of the new gameplay in action. Finishing combos and reaction commands make a welcome return to the game. And joining the mysterious new enemies, you will be fighting against one resembling a Large Body . Its also been hinted that limits might be placed on some of the game's events.

Story

“The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.” - Ansem Report

Birth By Sleep takes place about 10 years before the original Kingdom Hearts. Before Sora wielded the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice. Another master of the keyblade saw this as a sign of terrible things to come. So he ordered his three apprentices (Terra, Ven and Aqua) to seek out Xehanort and his cohort.

Both Ven and Master Xehanort have connections to preexisting characters. Ven happens to bare a striking resemblance to Roxas. Master Xehanort shares the same name and clothing to the other Xehanort seen in Kingdom Hearts. As you play through the story, their connections will be revealed. However, you will have to play all three scenarios to understand the story completely. The secret movie shown at the end of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ is actually a scene from the game.

Some crucial scenes have been revealed to us through scans:
• Terra will confront Xehanort in Sunset Horizons.
• King Mickey appears to aid Ven in his battle against Xehanort‘s Apprentice. Although since this is in the past, he might not have his King status yet.
•Terra carries a wounded Ven through Hollow Bastion.
•Terra watches two young boys play on the shore in what appears to be Destiny Islands.

New and returning worlds will be brought into Birth By Sleep. These include: Olympus Coliseum, Hollow Bastion, Sleeping Beauty, Sunset Horizons, as well as Destiny Islands. Since this game is taking place in the past, each World will be given a time shift to fit within the plot. An example would be encountering a young Hercules in the Olympus Coliseum. Nomura has also stated that characters like Donald and Goofy would be making a return.

Most of the new info gather from Jump Festa regarded Ven, the look-alike of Roxas. The blonde hair kid travels by himself throughout worlds different worlds, such as Cinderella and Agrabah. We also get to see more of Ven's climactic battle with the Dark Soldier. He actually gets a good enough hit on him to knock his face plate off, but naturally the face isn't revealed just yet. Last we see of him, Ven asks his friend to erase him from this world.

Other major players in Birth By Sleep receive some face time, although not as much. Donald and Goofy do appear, and tag along with Mickey and Yensid, even while master and apprentice train. Terra and Maleficeint seem to have some sort of connection, and might even be working together as hinted by Nomura. Even though all three keyblade wielders do not have a connection with the three from Kingdom Hearts, this story will explain the conflict that follows them.
YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!

Sig Made By Mach149
Keyblade21 Posted at: 20:21 Jul07 2008 Post ID: 2317048
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
+
Its an amazing work of art, i love playing KH:Birth by Sleep

« Last edited by Keyblade21 on Jul 7th 2008 »

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
Vasco Posted at: 08:52 Jul08 2008 Post ID: 2317493
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
+
On 07-Jul-2008 Keyblade21 said:Its an amazing work of art, i love playing KH:Birth by Sleep
And may I ask how can you play it if its not made yet >_>?

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Keyblade21 Posted at: 15:48 Jul08 2008 Post ID: 2318179
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
+
Woops, my bad Whistle

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
Vasco Posted at: 11:26 Jul09 2008 Post ID: 2319576
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
+
On 08-Jul-2008 Keyblade21 said:Woops, my bad Whistle
Ok, but you made me lol alot.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
key to the heart Posted at: 00:12 Jul20 2008 Post ID: 2337133
key to the heart
+
+
I loled a lot to Dancing

PS Vasco i stole your Chat Idea Evil
YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!

Sig Made By Mach149
blademaster52592 Posted at: 23:07 Aug07 2008 Post ID: 2368710
blademaster52592
+
+
anyone happen to know when this game might be released?

Pain is just weakness leaving the body!
Vasco Posted at: 10:44 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2374124
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
+
No, the data is not confirmed yet.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Demonfox Posted at: 19:54 Aug04 2009 Post ID: 2697783
Demonfox
+
+
Does anybody know who the two kids are that are playing at the beach
Alone� Posted at: 20:56 Oct05 2009 Post ID: 2745708
Alone�
+
+
Uh sora and riku?
Everything Changes
Better Man
Xion. Posted at: 16:17 Oct07 2009 Post ID: 2746654
Xion.
+
+
DemonFox~That would be Sora and Riku when they were little. XD

Signature by Me
Click my signature and join my team ^^
Xion's story is the sadest thing I'ev ever seen...
Dang~er Posted at: 23:49 Jan01 2010 Post ID: 2780740
Dang~er
+
+
I'm excited for this game, in addition to all of it's other awesomeness,it will also feature axel, saix, and a couple other organization members in their human life=D. Oh yeah, and i saw a scan of Lea (Axel) the other day, and he looks strangely like hayner, Probably just a coincident considering Squeenix's characters usually look pretty similar. still cool though !
Light Shall Prevail Posted at: 18:08 Oct14 2010 Post ID: 2915494
Light Shall Prevail
+
+
Cloud94 said:Wow..I can't believe there aren't any posts about this...well I for one think this game looks awesome, in fact, I got a PSP just for it. Let me know what you all think about it.

It does man, im so excited to get it!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close