Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts Chat2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:17 Mar06 2006 Post ID: 722897
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay guys, this little forums is like a special treat for all those who love Kingdom Hearts. We had one like this awhile ago but it had to be closed cause the person who opened it had to leave. But since the King is the mod, I'm making another one in rememberance to him.

So those that love to talk about Kingdom Hearts, this is the place. Keep it clean and have fun.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
shadowoblivion Posted at: 12:24 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 733715
shadowoblivion
+
+
I'm confused on one little thing. At the end when Sora agree's to Riku that he will watch over Kairi; how can he? He can't make a promise if he's not with Kairi.

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 14:50 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734032
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Heh, I got you the first time. And try not to doubt post next time. It's against the rules.

-Post deleted-

Well, he didn't really promise him anything, all he did was nod his head. That probably means that he will "TRY" to watch over her. No one really knows
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
DESTRUCTION Posted at: 23:41 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734894
DESTRUCTION
Forum GuestMember
+
+
in the end what happens after the credits
those who know nothing, can understand nothing
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 14:23 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 736344
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Heh, that's something you gotta find out for yourself man. If you have all 99 dalmations, All Olympic Coliseum Tournament cups, and Trinity Marks when you beat the game, you'll get it.
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 19:06 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 736843
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You dont need all the trinitys just the Hades cup and the Dalmations. Plus you got to beat every world.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
DESTRUCTION Posted at: 19:50 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 736919
DESTRUCTION
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i got everything, but when it shows the cover of the case in the end and it says the end at that part that it just stays like that, then what r u saposed to do
shadowoblivion Posted at: 20:31 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 736982
shadowoblivion
+
+
Guys I need help right now. I'm trying to submit a new forum about this game, but when I press submit and a new screen comes up.(Here's the troubling part). When the screen gets done loading I scroll down, I am logged in too. Anyway, I scroll down and I am about to press 'go back to forums', But instead it says I am logged off and I have to be over the age thirteen. Which I am. So can anyone please help me out. PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU TO HELP ME!!!!

DESTRUCTION Posted at: 20:48 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 737000
DESTRUCTION
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Mar-2006 shadowoblivion said:Guys I need help right now. I'm trying to submit a new forum about this game, but when I press submit and a new screen comes up.(Here's the troubling part). When the screen gets done loading I scroll down, I am logged in too. Anyway, I scroll down and I am about to press 'go back to forums', But instead it says I am logged off and I have to be over the age thirteen. Which I am. So can anyone please help me out. PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU TO HELP ME!!!!
i dont understand wat u r saying
shadowoblivion Posted at: 21:09 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 737032
shadowoblivion
+
+
I log in. I try to submit a new topic. I press submit. A screen pops up and says I am not logged in, and doesn't submit the topic.

Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 10:27 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 737393
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Mar-2006 shadowoblivion said:Guys I need help right now. I'm trying to submit a new forum about this game, but when I press submit and a new screen comes up.(Here's the troubling part). When the screen gets done loading I scroll down, I am logged in too. Anyway, I scroll down and I am about to press 'go back to forums', But instead it says I am logged off and I have to be over the age thirteen. Which I am. So can anyone please help me out. PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU TO HELP ME!!!!
Next time, take it up to the problems and suggestions forums in General Boards, but I'll help ya.

Probably when you registered on Supercheats, you messed up on your date and it still thinks you are 12 instead of 13. That's why you can't submit yet. What I would do is make a topic about this problem in the "Problems and Suggestions" forum in general chat to see what the admin can do about it. Okay

Destruction: Then I'm afraid your aren't done yet my friend......OH, have you been to the Winnie The Pooh world yet, if you haven't, that's probably why. If not, go back to Traverse town and to Merlin's House. Check the book and there you go
Aeshma Posted at: 10:34 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 737399
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
On 06-Mar-2006 Mr. King Of Games said: Okay guys, this little forums is like a special treat for all those who love Kingdom Hearts. We had one like this awhile ago but it had to be closed cause the person who opened it had to leave. But since the King is the mod, I'm making another one in rememberance to him.

So those that love to talk about Kingdom Hearts, this is the place. Keep it clean and have fun.
You should change that post to "Keep it simple and clean" Smile
shadowoblivion Posted at: 10:44 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 737408
shadowoblivion
+
+
It's not that i'm under the age of thirteen. Becuase I have started new topics before.

Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 10:58 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 737434
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Mar-2006 Aeshma said:You should change that post to "Keep it simple and clean" Smile
Got it Aeshma!
DESTRUCTION Posted at: 13:01 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 737619
DESTRUCTION
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Mar-2006 Mr. King Of Games said: Next time, take it up to the problems and suggestions forums in General Boards, but I'll help ya.

Probably when you registered on Supercheats, you messed up on your date and it still thinks you are 12 instead of 13. That's why you can't submit yet. What I would do is make a topic about this problem in the "Problems and Suggestions" forum in general chat to see what the admin can do about it. Okay

Destruction: Then I'm afraid your aren't done yet my friend......OH, have you been to the Winnie The Pooh world yet, if you haven't, that's probably why. If not, go back to Traverse town and to Merlin's House. Check the book and there you go
oh i didnt finish the winne the pooh thax king of games
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 17:00 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738204
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Whoa a Super Mod cool.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
Sora.Darkness Posted at: 09:27 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 739189
Sora.Darkness
Forum GuestMember
+
+
whats a super mod? is it beter then moderator.plus ill give yall a treat. in kh on the main menu.were it sais new game and load.well wait there not pressing anything 4 a min.it will show a movie about kh.its awesome.also i just want to say iused cheatplanet all my life.but i just got to know SC.and i think SC is way better.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 11:05 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 739440
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Careful on those double posts.

-Post Deleted-

A Super Mod spot is like a high level of Authority here on Supercheats. They Moderator the whole site and not just one forum. So, yeah, you can say it's better, lol.

Welcome anyways Sora.Darkness! The Name's King, you can call me KOG!
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 17:03 Mar15 2006 Post ID: 741748
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yup and we all hail the King. I bow down to your greatness. LOL!
CHARAZARD MASTER Posted at: 11:22 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 747623
CHARAZARD MASTER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh so to get the secet ending you need to get all the pupies oh thats y nothing eles happens after that THE END shows up thanks KOG
" I have chosen the path of Zamorock nobody can save me now........."
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 83219

Post Top
Click to close