Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Tidus's Quest

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Invisible Posted at: 11:10 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139239
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay, just so you know:

1) This is the story you guys voted on.

2) It will be a LOT longer than THINGS CHANGE.

3) There will be cool characters- old and new.

Okay, I'll start the story soon!!!!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pimp6005 Posted at: 12:42 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139373
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Great how long do you plan on doing these and how old will tidus be i want to know if i should picture the ffx tidus or the kh tidus.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Invisible Posted at: 17:05 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139652
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OK, in the order they were asked:

1) Don't worry. Tidus's Quest won't be done for a LONG time.

2) The Tidus from Kingdom Hearts.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:41 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139664
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
alright than will the chapters be the same as long as things change
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Invisible Posted at: 18:21 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139701
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, the chapters will be about the length as THINGS CHANGE, but there will be more chapters. A LOT more chapters.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:44 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139774
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sound like this is gonna be really long
Keyblade Master Posted at: 08:39 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140404
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
and good
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
pimp6005 Posted at: 09:43 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140563
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah I wonder what the plot is going to be like. I guess this is the kingdom hearts forum main attraction.
Keyblade Master Posted at: 12:28 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140890
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i'm crud at making stories like these. i'm gonna rethink about my story and if i can't do it then ill leave it to the experts. i've started 3 stories in my life on a game and i never finished them.
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

April 2005- Feb 2007
pimp6005 Posted at: 18:13 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 141106
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i finished one is better than 3 incomplete ones
Invisible Posted at: 18:52 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 141129
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
TIDUS'S QUEST- Explanation

Okay, this story maps out kinda like this:

Tidus thinks it's just another day on Destiny Islands. Another boring day. But, he was unprepared for what happened next. That night, a bunch of dark creatures invaded Destiny islands and engulfed it. Before the island was destroyed, Tidus was swallowed up by a dark portal.

When Tidus wakes up, he finds himself in a place FAR away from Destiny Islands. None of his friends are in sight. But Tidus isn't the type to let others do the fighting. With just a sword, he sets out to find his destiny...

Does this story sound like it'll be worth reading?
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:43 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 141165
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hell ya cant wait
Invisible Posted at: 19:45 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 141167
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
TIDUS'S QUEST- Chapter 1

"HEY, TIDUS, LOOK OUT!!!" yelled Wakka, hurling a blitzball at Tidus. Tidus dodged it.

"YOU GOTTA THROW BETTER THAN THAT IF YOU WANNA BEAT ME!!!" Tidus shouted back. Good old Wakka. The kid who's weapon of choice is a blitzball. Tidus's weapon was a short wodden rod.

"Yo, Tidus, you wanna call it quits?" asked Wakka.

"Sure," Tidus replied. He walked to his favorite place on the island. A section of a walkway with quite a view and a small hut beside it. He was relaxing when Sora walked up.

"Hey, Tidus," asked Sora, "wanna fight?"

"Hey, Tidus, you up for a sparring match?" asked Sora. Tidus hopped to his feet immediately.

"Sure, I need a good fight anyway," he replied. Tidus grabbed his trusty rod and set out to the beach where most play-fights were held. Sora grabbed his wooden sword. Tidus charged Sora.

Sora took the defensive, blocking many of Tidus's strikes. When Sora knocked Tidus off balance, he lost no time in landing as many blows as possible. When Tidus managed to shake off the offensive, he discovered that his lip was bleeding.

"Hey, Sora, you're gonna pay!" yelled Tidus.

"Bring it," Sora replied. They fought each other for a while. tidus knocked Sora into the ocean, where the battle presumed. They ditched their weapons and started shoving each other under the water, laughing all the while. When they decided to quit, Tidus's skin was pruny.

"See ya tommorow!" called Sora.

"Same here!" yelled Tidus. Tidus was heading to his canoe when a girl's voice came behind him, saying:

"Hey, Tidus, watcha doin'?"

It was Selphie. Tidus turned around.

"I'm going home, what does it look live I'm doing?" he replied. Selphie looked at him in disbelief.

"You're going home already? It's barely 6:00. You usually stay late."

"Yeah, but I'm tired. I need rest."

"Whatever," Selphie replied. "Can I row with you?"

"Sure," Tidus replied. Tidus and Selphie climbed into their canoes and headed out. As they were rowing along, Tidus realized that his life had a definite pattern. Wake up, go to the island, play, come home, go to bed. It was like that every day. Tidus was beginning to dream the way Sora, Riku, and Kairi did. A dream of other worlds, and the adventure waiting out there. He was so absorbed in his thoughts that he didn't realize he was at his home island until he collided with the shore.

As Tidus climbed into bed, he saw a storm was beginning to brew. He didn't think much of it until he realized that Wakka and the others were probably still there. He got back into his canoe and rowed back to the island. He saw that they were indeed still there. He was looking for everybody when they appeared.

They were pitch-black creatures, with glowing yellow eyes. It lunged at Tidus. He grabbed his trusty wodden staff and whacked it away. More appeared around him. He ran away. More creatures were spawning as he ran.At one point, he got surrounded. He managed to escape when more appeared.

He ran up to his favorite spot and got into the hut. He would use the walls to his advantage. It was succeeding until they started spawning inside the hut. He got outside and was slowly stepping back, waving his wooden rod, hoping it would scare them off. He did this until he reached the edge. He was trapped. A few creatures knocked him back, and he fell. He knew that he wasn't going to survive.

He was almost at ground level when he felt his fall stop suddenly. He was being lowered slowly. He heard Wakka's voice say:

"Poor little guy." Tidus was almost unconsious. He had breath for one word. That word was-

"W-Wakka?"

"What do you know. He's awake." But Tidus didn't hear this. He was out for the count.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:53 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 141174
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that was quick
newie Posted at: 20:22 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 141225
newie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
whos tidus ? from what world?
i thought i knew who you were talking about but then the story wouldnt make sense if it was him.
I AM OHH SOO SAD.
gamehunter Posted at: 21:03 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 141257
gamehunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It was short but I liked it, I hope he continues the story.
Join Project X http://s11.invisionfree.com/Project_X_inc
KeybladeMaster Posted at: 21:08 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 141259
KeybladeMaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That was good i think it starts better than Things Change did(no offense) it sounds like it will turn out to be a good story
-There are many worlds,
but they share the same sky--
one sky, one destiny...
Keyblade Master Posted at: 12:57 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141791
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
good start id say, i wouldn't think wakka and selphie would still be outside when the storm was on unless they wanted to catch colds. and remember when the heartless appeared against sora, he couldn't even hit them. other than that, it's a good story. i've made up 2 story ideas, (both aren't that good) but it's a start. ill be here every day at some point to see if i can learn a few tricks/pointers from you .(bloddy hell, im starting to talk like a flippin school teacher)

April 2005- Feb 2007
Invisible Posted at: 14:35 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141841
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay, Newie, I want you to follow the story, so: Tidus is on Destiny Islands at the start of the game. He has yellow, spiky hair and a short wooden stick. And this isn't nearly the end. There will be a LOT of chapters. Don't worry. Oh, and Keyblade Master, if you want pointers, just ask.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 16:42 Apr25 2005 Post ID: 141947
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Tidus was also the main character of final fantasy x.
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close