Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Tidus's Quest

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Invisible Posted at: 15:26 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145813
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Whenever I get it done... and I like the idea of Tdus goin into the future... HEY! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS IN FFX!YOU LITTLE CHEATER!!!!!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pimp6005 Posted at: 18:07 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 146160
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It did didn't it. I swear that is not where I got that idea. That place was not futuristic though. There was vey little technology. I mean come on they were using big birds as transportation. They said machina was forbidden.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Invisible Posted at: 13:10 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 147436
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, Tidus DID go into the future in FFX...
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 13:50 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 147485
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But the future was even less advanced than the past. It was like going back in time.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Invisible Posted at: 14:49 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 147614
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, but he still DID go into the future...
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Invisible Posted at: 17:37 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 147866
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
TIDUS'S QUEST- Chapter 3

"WHO DID THAT!!!!????" the Green Goblin shouted. He spotted Tidus and waved athim, saying:

"You, kid, YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!!!!" the Green Goblin shouted, throwing a bomb at Tidus. The bomb was about to hit Tidus when-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tidus woke up. He looked around him. It had been a dream... but the whole thing in the field hadn't. He was still in the field, but there were no dark creatures in sight. He saw the sword beside him, then he looked at his right leg. There was a big gash, surrounded by dried blood. He realized what had happened. He had tripped, started to hallucinate, and fallen asleep.

Tidus got up, shook himself, and started walking. He was going to a small village he had spotted before he had fallen asleep. A few steps into his "grand" journey, dark creatures had appeared right in front of him.

He barely had time to react before they attacked. He waved his sword in front of him, hoping that they would get scared, but they didnt.

Tidus decided to run. Again. He retreated, and fast. But he wasn't any match for the speed of the creatures. Tidus then remembered the play-battles on Destiny Islands. So he decided to fight for some reason.

Tidus spun around and slashed one of them. It dissolved. Tidus kept hacking and chopping. They were dying. Maybe he stood a chance! He did. They were all dead. He'd done it!

He headed toward the small village. It looked wierd. Lots of silver buildings and wierd-looking vehicles, of course, were colored silver. People were dressed in silver, too. Tidus approached one man.

"Sir, where am I?" Tidus asked. The man looked suprised.

"Where are you!? You're in Megalopolis City," the man replied.

"Uh... yeah... where at?" Tidus asked.

"On the planet Earth," the man replied.

"You guys look futuristic..."

"You look like a joke in such ancient clothing."

"Ancient!?"

"Duh. It IS the year 3005, you know..."
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Invisible Posted at: 17:38 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 147867
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry that chapter was so short, I threw it together in, like, 5 minutes so you'd have something to read...
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 18:53 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 147918
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It was still something though.
Invisible Posted at: 19:19 Apr30 2005 Post ID: 147963
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah... pretty good for a 5-minute job, eh?
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Invisible Posted at: 17:34 May01 2005 Post ID: 149083
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
TIDUS'S QUEST- Chapter 4

"Ancient!?" Tidus exclaimed.

"Duh. It IS the year 3005, you know..." the man replied.

"What did you say?" Tidus asked, trembling.

"What? Have you got hearing problems? It's the year 3005."

"But- but it's the year 2005..."

"What planet are YOU from!?"

"Earth... but it Is the year 2005 where I come from."

"Where are you from?"

"Destiny Islands," Tidus replied, and filled the man in on his adventures. The dark creatures, the storm, everything. After a moment of silence, the man said:

"Okay. First off, those creatures are heartless."

"Yeah, I know they are. They're so cruel..."

"No. They're CALLED heartless."

"Ooh..."

"Secondly, call me Torot."

"Okay..."

"Third, the heartless somehow transported you 1000 years into the future."

"If they did, aren't they gone by now?"

"As long as there's darkness, there will always be heartless..."

"How do you know so much about all this?"

"Who doesn't know about the heartless? They kept invading... until the final battle..."

"The Final Battle!?"

"Years ago, the keyblade master first appeared, just as the legend said he would. He fought bravely. He managed to save the universe from darkness countless times."

"But they never died!?"

"No. Never. Then, a new keyblade master appeared. He was a valiant warrior. of course, THEY tried to destroy him..."

"Who?"

"The Organization, of course."

"Who are they?"

"Nobody knows who they really are. All we know is that they despised heroes and disposed of them any way possible. They killed many warriors in the fight against darkness."

"But they're gone now, right?"

"No. They're still among us, and just as merciless as ever."

"So..."

"Every second you live is a feat in itself." Torot looked grave.

"What's the matter?" Tidus asked.

"By your story, it seems like you intend to fight the Organization," Torot said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Tidus asked.

"And we can't let you fight us," Torot said threateningly.

Tidus was slow on catching on. "Huh?"

"I have the power to make an exact copy of you... only it's an inverted copy. An opposite." Torot laughed menacingly.

Tidus was about to ask another question when he realized the horrible truth. Torot was an Organization member! No wonder he was so intrested in Tidus! It made sense. An organization member with the power to make a backwards copy of somebody. Torot IS Torot spelled backwards.

And, unless he was mistaken, this was going to be the abrupt end of his life.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Invisible Posted at: 17:37 May01 2005 Post ID: 149089
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, that took a while... Anyway, to clear things up:

Torot is an Organization member.

He has the power to make an exact opposite of a person.

And he is about to dispose of Tidus.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
KeybladeMaster Posted at: 18:48 May01 2005 Post ID: 149179
KeybladeMaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this is a better story than things change..... this story is awesome!
-There are many worlds,
but they share the same sky--
one sky, one destiny...
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:22 May01 2005 Post ID: 149213
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, glad I voted for it.
KeybladeMaster Posted at: 20:23 May01 2005 Post ID: 149271
KeybladeMaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
me 2
-There are many worlds,
but they share the same sky--
one sky, one destiny...
*Wanderer* Posted at: 03:17 May02 2005 Post ID: 149474
*Wanderer*
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This story is so awesome!!
Keyblade Master Posted at: 08:03 May02 2005 Post ID: 149813
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hhmm, interesting. good story and torot reminds me of torontus who i made up. oh and pimp6005, remember that the ffx race was only less advanced thanks to sin destroying the cities and the macina.
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
Invisible Posted at: 14:25 May02 2005 Post ID: 150128
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah... anyway, the next chapter will involve two Tidus' *Torot creates Dark Tidus* So, the next chapter(s) will involve 2 Tidus'

Tidus (from Destiny Islands)

AND

Dark Tidus (Anti-Tidus Torot creates)

OK?
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:33 May02 2005 Post ID: 150365
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This one seems like it is harder for you to create. The chapters on things change came alot quicker. You still think that tidus quest is going to be as long as you said it was.
Invisible Posted at: 19:48 May02 2005 Post ID: 150381
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
YES! Things Change was a mini-world... Tidus's Quest will have many worlds!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Invisible Posted at: 14:54 May03 2005 Post ID: 151147
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
P.S. The Jump Festa 2005 KH2 trailer made it onto the internet today! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIDUS'S QUEST- Chapter 5

"Now," said Torot, "it's time for you to meet yourself." Torot suddenly changed. No longer was he a handsome man in a silver suit.

Now he was in a black robe. His hair was brown and spiky. His eyes were blue, and he had a smirk on his face.

"Torot, why are you doing this!?" Tidus yelled.

"Because I can," replied Torot. He muttered an incantation and a figure appeared right in front of him.

The figure was just like Tidus with a few crucial differences. Dark Tidus's hair was black, his eyes were brown. His clothes were dark, and his pantlegs were even. Tidus shuddered.

'That can't be me,' thought Tidus. 'Honestly. Even pantlegs.'

Dark Tidus had a batwing sword and was charging at Tidus. Tidus barely had time to draw his sword before he was kicked backwards. He fell on his backside. Dark Tidus just stood there smirking. Tidus got up slowly.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" laughed Torot. "Now, I have matters of importance to take care of. Take care of this brat, my pet." And with that, Torot teleported away. Tidus got up and starting thinking fast.

'Okay,' he thought. 'He might be me, but that might work to my advantage. Now, to figure out HOW this is an advantage to me.'

Dark Tidus charged Tidus. Tidus charged back. After many violent sword-clashes, they both jumped back and stared at eachother.

"I must admit," Dark Tidus said, in a voice very much like Tidus's, "You are a formidable opponent."

"I see that Torot didn't give you my sense of speech or fashion," Tidus responded.

"You're right," Dark Tidus responded. "I'm an improved version of you."

"Improved?" Tidus said. "How are you improved?"

"Like this," Dark Tidus said, stabbing the ground with his sword. It sent a quake at Tidus. Tidus was knocked off balance. He recovered in just enough time to block Dark Tidus's sword.

Tidus sent many slashes at Dark Tidus, all of which were blocked. After many more sword clashes, they both jumped back.

"Feh. You're not worth my time," Dark Tidus said.

"Yeah. I'm too good for you," Tidus responded.

"You're foolish. And for that, you DIE!!!" yelled Dark Tidus, charging Tidus. Just as he was about to strike, a bolt of lightning knocked him back. But who had sent the lightning?

This question was answered almost immediately. A figure in a silver suit sent many more lightning bolts at Dark Tidus. After a while, the new man stopped.

He was dressed in a silver suit. He had yellow-brown, spiky hair, blue eyes, and a look of determination on his face. Tidus stared at him. The man noticed his gaze.

"Call me Lightning," he said. Just then, Dark Tidus's sword went spinning in the air, heading straight toward Lightning.

P.S. The Jump Festa 2005 KH2 trailer made it onto the internet today! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close