Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts Tournament

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Invisible Posted at: 19:33 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 188148
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLOUD VS RIKU

Before the match starts, Cloud observes Riku. He notices that Riku's strategy is to attack, so Cloud decides to defend and counterattack. He takes note of Riku's powers and devises a plan.

As soon as the match starts, Riku hurls a ball of lightning at Cloud. Cloud deflects it bac at Riku, but Riku teleports behind Cloud. Cloud barely manages to block this swift attack. Riku sends slash after slash at Cloud, but Cloud deflects every one of them.After a little bit, Cloud jumps back. Riku charges. Just when Riku is about to strike, Cloud yells and delivers a Sonic Blade combo to Riku. Riku sidesteps every one of Cloud's charges. It is then that Cloud realizes that his observations had been wrong. Riku had been toying with him. Riku's body erupted in purple flme and his eyes glowed purple. He sends a powerfull ball of dark energy into the air, and a blinding purple light fills the stadium.

Riku looks around. No sign of Cloud. Perfect. Riku drops his guard. But, what Riku didn't know is that Cloud was flying. Cloud dived at Riku and struck im down. Riku fainted.

Cloud wins!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 19:43 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 188156
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The Matches are AWESOME so far. A little advice though, put a little "Suspense" in the matches. Other then that, Nice Job!
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 20:26 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 188187
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 02-Jun-2005 Invisible said:Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLOUD VS RIKU

Before the match starts, Cloud observes Riku. He notices that Riku's strategy is to attack, so Cloud decides to defend and counterattack. He takes note of Riku's powers and devises a plan.

As soon as the match starts, Riku hurls a ball of lightning at Cloud. Cloud deflects it bac at Riku, but Riku teleports behind Cloud. Cloud barely manages to block this swift attack. Riku sends slash after slash at Cloud, but Cloud deflects every one of them.After a little bit, Cloud jumps back. Riku charges. Just when Riku is about to strike, Cloud yells and delivers a Sonic Blade combo to Riku. Riku sidesteps every one of Cloud's charges. It is then that Cloud realizes that his observations had been wrong. Riku had been toying with him. Riku's body erupted in purple flme and his eyes glowed purple. He sends a powerfull ball of dark energy into the air, and a blinding purple light fills the stadium.

Riku looks around. No sign of Cloud. Perfect. Riku drops his guard. But, what Riku didn't know is that Cloud was flying. Cloud dived at Riku and struck im down. Riku fainted.

Cloud wins!
Boo! No way RIku lost!!!!
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
pimp6005 Posted at: 21:25 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 188250
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh and invisible remember your name is is not invisible55 here.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 21:37 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 188271
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
LOL
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
pimp6005 Posted at: 22:31 Jun02 2005 Post ID: 188378
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Jun-2005 Hyperwire_2.0 said:Boo! No way RIku lost!!!!
YAY, Cloud won YAY!!!!!
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 10:08 Jun03 2005 Post ID: 188872
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Cloud, could beat Riku anyday. He even beat Riku in MY tournament
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Cloud12 Posted at: 10:30 Jun03 2005 Post ID: 188903
Cloud12
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah cloud is much better
Please join my forum.....http://s12.invisionfree.com/UnReal_Gaming_Chat/index.php?&&CODE=00
Invisible Posted at: 14:11 Jun03 2005 Post ID: 189236
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yep... Cloud is awesome!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Keyblade Master Posted at: 05:57 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192365
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
aw, stupid riku. why couldn't he have just done his dark aura attack all the time or any other attack he had. I'm gonna kill him 4 losing. Not literally though.
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 08:13 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192477
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, that's how the Tournament rows.
pimp6005 Posted at: 14:35 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192902
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
When is the next match?
Invisible Posted at: 17:42 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 193131
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The next match is NOW!!!!!!!!!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Invisible Posted at: 17:51 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 193142
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
SORA VS ALLADIN

When the match starts, Sora and Alladin just stare at each other, waiting for the other to make the first move. Alladin had his left hand balled into a fist. All of a sudden, alladin punched that hand into the air and Sora got engulfed in a sandstorm. Sora cast Aeroga on himself and made his way out of the sandstorm. As soon as he got out of it, Alladin was there. Alladin ruthlessely slashed at Sora's protective barrier. Sora drove Alladin away by casting Blizzaga.

Now, it was Sora's turn to attack. Sora stood on the other side of the ring, casting spell after spell on Alladin. Alladin managed to stop Sora's barrage of magic by engulfing Sora in another snadstorm. A BIGGER sandstorm. This time, Sora had no way out. Alladin used his hands to make the sandstorm a sand tornado. It spun and spun. Then, Alladin stopped the sandstorm abruptly, flinging Sora into the distance.

Alladin wins.
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 18:48 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 193224
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Man! I can't believe Sora lost. Well,....., like I said before, that's how the tournament rows.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 21:14 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 193425
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
No way Sora'd lose to Alladin!
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 10:41 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 193965
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Maybe Sora was so worn out from my last tournament, he went into the battle with Aladdin a weak warrior...Or something like that, I'm just guessing though.
Invisible Posted at: 14:13 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194146
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Alladin's sand power is cool!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 16:53 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194306
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I didn't expect that.
Invisible Posted at: 19:50 Jun07 2005 Post ID: 195774
Invisible
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Bet you didn't!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread: